try opening up a party finder ? I had no trouble killing it...

sucks when you get all the baddies

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You get a key in order to get another key so you can receive your early access BUT WAIT you still have to wait for the REAL key which will arrive, eventually.
    Yes it's normal, I just got mine this afternoon.

I was bitching about the same thing until an FC member pointed out: It's for in case you cancel your order.

Makes sense now. I wouldn't be surprised if a number of people who ordered on Amazon cancelled due to this debacle. I'm pretty sure Amazon would let you cancel up until they send they key. Also, while following the SE instructions, I got a message "If you proceed you lose your right to a refund", so it seems you could also cancel on the SE store.

(I also wouldn't be surprised if they buy it again in a couple days, but whatever. I'm also quite surprised I didn't see a lot of "that's it i'm getting a refund" on these forums... though admittedly I just skimmed through the rage. Maybe people didn't think of it)

FINALLY got it i kept track and i cast verraise FITFY TWO TIMES. RDM stronk!

A bunch of my FC mates have made it passed Susano and said it's one of the most fun Primal fights ever. I'm really looking forward to seeing it, but am a little anxious about how it will go down with all of the server issues along with the flood of bads that comes with every expansion launch (bads/ ultra casuals/ "YOU DON'T PAY MY SUB! types try it out get as far as they can and then leave, only to repeat the process on the next expansion launch), but especially one with a level booster.

....Being stuck at work this close after launch with SO much more to do and look forward to in game sucks.

honestly the fight is great, its titan hard mode level as the norm, not another sephirot or zurvan sub hard mode dungeon fight. Shame about the "NO, FUCK YOU IM A MELEE RED MAGE YOU DONT PAY MY SUB" types but the fight itself is excellent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh.. just spent hours working on Fox Lady -FATE, but even after all this time, boss FATE simply didn't spawn.

Hate it when they put all three previous FATE's up and then boss FATE won't spawn since somebody already killed it today and thus it's "on cooldown".

It is a fun fight. I like the music in there too.

I still don't understand half of the mechanics. For about half of them I know I'm about to get whomped, but never figured out where to look to avoid it.

We won by brute force on the 4th attempt with 2 people alive. Everyone wiped on like .5%. The only two people alive were a paladin that went invincible with 4-HP and a bard with maybe 2%.

just told by friend "if you think susanoo is a pug shitfest then Shinryu is 10 times worse"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    Boohoo, whaaaa ... you are the one acting like people saying to chill and wait and that giving them a chance to fix it was white knighting and all; most agreed it was shitty, but it isn't anything new in MMOs. There were literally people in chat claiming it would be weeks/months to be fixed, while most rational people realized they were working on fixes with both the goal of asap and definitely before full launch.

You just want to vent, well that is great, but it is still a bunch of bullshit to bitch and make up lies and shit that they are saying stuff like 'just deal with it' which was definitely in this thread. It isn't about echo chamber, its about being rational about expectations and how things work in general. Me bitching in a drive through line doesn't get me my food faster, whatever is going on is the way it is. I can be upset, and have expectations for it to be better; but acting like a child when things are being done to the best of the peoples' abilities is just such a terrible way to carry on about a situation.

There is a difference between being irritated, as I was and making the best of it and expressing it sucks and being what comes down to entitled, selfish, and somewhat ignorant to how reality works and blasting that bile around to others making their experiences worse off for it. Nobody likes it when things go wrong, from any position in the system; end users or the ones running it. How would you like it if something went wrong with something you were doing and you were busting your ass trying to make it right and the entire time people berating you and demeaning you, your efforts, and your service as a whole for something that went wrong. Lines of code, things go wrong, takes time to fix. Overloaded systems take workaround that need to be written, tested, and takes time to fix. 2 days was a reasonable time.

People were definitely overplaying it here, and in game. The anger made you blind to it.
    Hmmmmmmmm... i guess Alpha, and Beta tests don't exist then eh? I guess all that testing that happened really didn't happen. hmmmmm..

Case in point: Issues of this magnitude should have been caught and fixed BEFORE the damn game went live, even for pre-order players.

Not to bring in another game here, but WoW has never had something that game breaking released with an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Hmmmmmmmm... i guess Alpha, and Beta tests don't exist then eh? I guess all that testing that happened really didn't happen. hmmmmm..

Case in point: Issues of this magnitude should have been caught and fixed BEFORE the damn game went live, even for pre-order players.

Not to bring in another game here, but WoW has never had something that game breaking released with an expansion.
    I think you got lost Jay, your b8 wont catch the same catch yeilds as the schools in wow general or off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    but WoW has never had something that game breaking released with an expansion.

besides....

1) In Wrath instances didn't work and even months after there was still issues. Hell even a few times Northrend itself crashed and people couldn't even go there.

2) In Cata when servers kept crashing for a few weeks.

3) In Mist when servers kept crashing and there was a quest that got bogged down due to lots of players. So they had to change how the world item worked.

3) In WOD when the servers kept crashing, Garrison bugged out and you couldn't leave, Some couldn't even build there Garrison.

Ya Wow has never had something that game breaking before......

Mate I think you entered the wrong thread.

To add BC and Classic's release had issues as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Mate I think you entered the wrong thread.
    It's Jaylock, he's a massive troll. Best to just ignore him and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Ya I am, I said all I wanted to say.

If he keeps it up, Its best to just report him.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    thot this was a cool friendly place, who invited Jaylock? /qq

I won't be able to get Stormblood for some time. How good are the changes to the battle system? Would you people say it improved it, it made it worse, you don't like it but works as intended (I went to check the abilities and they took away Shroud of Saints as a base ability for WHM and I think is awful, but they reduced cd of Assize so maybe it balances out, but since I haven't played can't say it worked out somehow)?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    I won't be able to get Stormblood for some time. How good are the changes to the battle system? Would you people say it improved it, it made it worse, you don't like it but works as intended (I went to check the abilities and they took away Shroud of Saints as a base ability for WHM and I think is awful, but they reduced cd of Assize so maybe it balances out, but since I haven't played can't say it worked out somehow)?
    On the topic of solely SoS, they may have taken it away as a base ability but Lucid Dreaming is better than SoS. Its 20 potency higher and 6s longer. WHM is in a pretty good spot, in regards to their MP management. Not to mention you also get an ability in your 60s called Thin Air that allows you to cast spells for free for 12s.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    No one invites bacteria, it just spreads about at any given opportunity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Noone invites jaylock he just shows up to piss everyone off

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    ...so, can we get back to actual Final Fantasy stuff pretty please?

<3 my CE mount. and... a chicken stick wep for RDM? wat?

Loving all the "Butz" references in the Wind Up Bartz Minion. Basically it's referencing the translation error from FF5 when it was first Fan Translated (Original FF5 never saw a release outside of JP).

As for the Hydra mount. Yes I call her Hydra. The description when you hover over it immediately put me in tears .