Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Maybe this will serve as a reminder racist dont give a shit and for people to stop trying to get them to and move forward.
    Well something has to be done. We can't just let racists have their way.

Quote Originally Posted by vhatever View Post
    LOL lost the conversation. Not a surprising absurdity for the guy who writes trash like this and expects anyone to take them seriously:
    Considering there have been lots of police executions of people that complied and were unarmed, yeah it isn't trash. Keep pushing the burner account though. Which one of your accounts was banned?

Deleted
    The US justice system is a joke, I'd trust the Saudi Arabian justice system over the US's.

And anyone who supports civilians bearing arms, I'm sorry, you're a fucking lunatic. In any other civilized country in the world this shit couldn't even happen. What kind of country do you live in where police are soldiers waging war on the population, constantly fearing for their lives because anyone and everyone will at any second take out a gun and start shooting?

It's insane. Where I come from, Police are public servants who keep you safe, in the US they are trained like military and the enemy is the general population.
    Last edited by mmocadd85def5d; 2017-06-20 at 09:38 AM.

That knife was illegal. It's amazing people are still lying about this stuff. Gray shouldn't have been running around with an illegal knife if he didn't want to risk being arrested.
    Point me to the moment in any of the official legal proceedings where the knife was adjudicated as being in violation of Baltimore's switchblade statute. You can't, because that never happened, because the mere assertions of defense counsel and the police are not dispositive.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    The US justice system is a joke, I'd trust the Saudi Arabian justice system over the US's.

And anyone who supports civilians bearing arms, I'm sorry, you're a fucking lunatic. In any other civilized country in the world this shit couldn't even happen. What kind of country do you live in where police are soldiers waging war on the population, constantly fearing for their lives because anyone and everyone will at any second take out a gun and start shooting?

It's insane. Where I come from, Police are public servants who keep you safe, in the US they are trained like military and the enemy is the general population.
    And if I were to make a post like this directed at another country, saying they are fucking lunatics for some of their Constitutional beliefs, I would get a infraction for nation bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Point me to the moment in any of the official legal proceedings where the knife was adjudicated as being in violation of Baltimore's switchblade statute. You can't, because that never happened, because the mere assertions of defense counsel and the police are not dispositive.
    Sometimes it amazes me how people can live in their own little world of nonsense with their shield of ignorance protecting them from any at all facts that don't agree with the narrative they hold so dear. From Browns supposed "hands up" nonsense, to gray's completely illegal knife (and resultant disbarment proceedings against the corrupt Moronsby whom lied about the knife among other tons of other things), and now we have a clown show of people who claiming Castile was a legal gun owner despite all evidence and testimony to the contrary. The crazy thing is I could point right to direct trial testimony/evidence that disporved your claim but it wouldn't matter because you are stuck in fairytale land.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And unfortunately for you, Castile did so. All the evidence supports that. His permit was legal at the time he was shot.

You're refusing to acknowledge basic facts at this point, and I have no real idea why you think it's not obvious. We don't get to deal with the fantasy alternative universe you're inventing in your own head about how things might have gone differently. We get to deal with the real world, where Castile had a legal permit for his firearm.
    You keep focusing on the fact the permit was legal. Its like its a concept you dont understand.

Its like someone explained before, just because you have a license to drive doesn't mean you cant steal a car. Its like this dude got caught with a stolen vehicle and you're the smart ass in the back going "BUT HIS LICENSE IS VALID". Yeah and? That has nothing to do with the conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guchie View Post
    You keep focusing on the fact the permit was legal. Its like its a concept you dont understand.

Its like someone explained before, just because you have a license to drive doesn't mean you cant steal a car. Its like this dude got caught with a stolen vehicle and you're the smart ass in the back going "BUT HIS LICENSE IS VALID". Yeah and? That has nothing to do with the conversation.
    That's a ridiculous comparison. Did Castile steal the gun? No. He legally purchased it.

Your argument is exactly like arguing that someone who's drunk alcohol at some point in their lives shouldn't be able to own nor drive a car.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    And if I were to make a post like this directed at another country, saying they are fucking lunatics for some of their Constitutional beliefs, I would get a infraction for nation bashing.
    I hope you wouldn't for pointing out something equally as devastating to an entire country's population as this is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you wouldn't for pointing out something equally as devastating to an entire country's population as this is.
    Pointing out something you disagree with in another country is fine. But I have seen people who said less than you did and get a infraction. Supposedly bashing another country is not allowed here.

The argument that Castile was a prohibited possessor is, at best, an arguable legal abstract. It's not a self-proving disqualifier; he wasn't a convicted felon who illegally purchased, and I don't know of any clear evidence that he, at the time of purchase, would have been falsely answering the questions required, and it's actually irrelevant to the immediate circumstance of his shooting anyway -- he declared his possession to the officer, and was attempting to follow the officer's commands, and was shot anyway.

Of concern to me is the possibility that there is a flakey and skittish cop still on duty who may panic-fire again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Pointing out something you disagree with in another country is fine. But I have seen people who said less than you did and get a infraction. Supposedly bashing another country is not allowed here.
    I ain't bashing a country, I'm bashing the completely devastating system that allows civilians to carry weapons made only for killing that sees more gun related deaths than all other civilized countries combined and creates the need for a militarized police force that is trained to view every person they're supposed to protect as an enemy that must be put down with deadly force at the slightest hint of danger.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ain't bashing a country, I'm bashing the completely devastating system that allows civilians to carry weapons made only for killing that sees more gun related deaths than all other civilized countries combined and creates the need for a militarized police force that is trained to view every person they're supposed to protect as an enemy that must be put down with deadly force at the slightest hint of danger.
    And how you expressed that disagreement in this post is fine. But remember the laws and constitutions a country have is ether a reflection of themselves or the controlling political powers. In the US, we have a procedure which citizens can use to change things. Ether way a democracy should be what the people in that country want. Our Constitution is based on what the Founding Fathers wanted for our country and yet at the same time, they set up a way to change those.

See, I kinda would be of a mind to bash systems that debase the human dignity of its citizens and their natural rights to the point than when primitive degenerates try to murder them in the street or the pub or a coffee shop their only legal recourse is to throw coffee cups and swing bookbags at the vermin.

Sometimes it amazes me how people can live in their own little world of nonsense with their shield of ignorance protecting them from any at all facts that don't agree with the narrative they hold so dear. From Browns supposed "hands up" nonsense, to gray's completely illegal knife (and resultant disbarment proceedings against the corrupt Moronsby whom lied about the knife among other tons of other things), and now we have a clown show of people who claiming Castile was a legal gun owner despite all evidence and testimony to the contrary. The crazy thing is I could point right to direct trial testimony/evidence that disporved your claim but it wouldn't matter because you are stuck in fairytale land.
    You know, it be really nice if those kind of police interactions ended with the cop flouncing away with an angry affect instead of murdering someone and getting away with it.

From Washington Post - Of all of the unarmed people shot and killed by police in 2015, 40 percent of them were black men, even though black men make up just 6 percent of the US population.

If you're defending what's happening there's something wrong with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    From Washington Post - Of all of the unarmed people shot and killed by police in 2015, 40 percent of them were black men, even though black men make up just 6 percent of the US population.

Are you purposely leaving out some other statistics? No matter their skin color, criminals will increase their chances of having a deadly encounter with police.

10+ Year Old Account

Of all the murders that happened in 2015, 54% were committed by and against blacks, of which 90% were male, even though black men make up just 6% of the US population.

Police shoot whites and blacks in fairly comparable numbers, but the chance of getting shot if you're unarmed is much higher for blacks. There is no way to defend it other than to try and muddy the issue.
    Last edited by Pratt; 2017-06-20 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Police shoot whites and blacks in fairly comparable numbers, but the chance of getting shot if you're unarmed is much higher for blacks. There is no way to defend it other than to try and muddy the issue.
    Yeah and its obviously because all cops everywhere are evil racists! Its not because of rampant abject poverty among inner city black communities and the thug culture that emerged in that circumstance, which glorifies violence and opposition to authority, no sir!