10+ Year Old Account
    I like big Butz and I cannot lie...

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I like big Butz and I cannot lie...
    You other Hydras cant deny!

GOD I MISS HER SO MUCH. HYDRA. WHY.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, so leveling my BOT. She's 55 and just doing leves. Looked in my actions panel but there's actions learned at level 550 that she hasnt actually learned yet? What?

but there's actions learned at level 550 that she hasnt actually learned yet? What?
    I'm more impressed that shes level 550.....

Maybe a side quest u need to do to get the ability's?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    ok, so leveling my BOT. She's 55 and just doing leves. Looked in my actions panel but there's actions learned at level 550 that she hasnt actually learned yet? What?
    Likely an action learned via quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I'm more impressed that shes level 550.....

Maybe a side quest u need to do to get the ability's?
    shhh, you saw nothing >.>

ALso, Im dying. my Easter Egg can fly. All of my wats

Need to get Bot to 60 so I can cash in on the early gathering bonanza of gil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    So there's no leeway...? I swear I remember Yoshi during the live letter saying that you can resub for two months and then a bit after you can resub for one month. This contradicts that.
    Honestly I think they should have converted veteran rewards to say "Platinum chocobo feathers" or somesuch and let people buy rewards if their choice from a vendor like the gold and silver ones(maybe even buy gold or silver for platinum ones)

Would habe been a great system imo

Are there any new none-Crafting Levequests this time around? Been looking all over and I can't find any for the life of me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Are there any new none-Crafting Levequests this time around? Been looking all over and I can't find any for the life of me.
    Nope, just crafter/gatherers.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Nope. Makes sense with beast tribe quest essentially do the same thing

And the fact there's 5 billion side quests
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

ALso, Im dying. my Easter Egg can fly. All of my wats
    You should see the turtle mount. Gamera, anyone? He's really neat. He's made of meat.

And yes, you need to do your class quests to get new actions for the gatherers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    try opening up a party finder ? I had no trouble killing it...

sucks when you get all the baddies
    ...so, can we get back to actual Final Fantasy stuff pretty please?

<3 my CE mount. and... a chicken stick wep for RDM? wat?
    The chicken knife is a weapon from FFV that got stronger every time you fled from battle.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Nope. Makes sense with beast tribe quest essentially do the same thing

And the fact there's 5 billion side quests
    Side quests are only completable once, which makes them a pretty poor option for leveling up multiple jobs long term. And one cannot stockpile Beast Tribe quests and just smash through 100 of them in a couple of hours like you can with Levequests.

It's disapointing, binging on Levequests was one of the things I liked most about FF14 .

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, opened up collectables.

Now I dont know if I should continue leve grinding or try and get gear. I cant afford to marketboard gear >.<

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I have been trying to contact customer service for the last week so I can get my account restored to me so I can play again but their email support was useless (Did not address my issue in the slightest and went straight to a survey), the webchat support is down for today, and their call support gets a busy signal then hangs up on you after 4 seconds. I guess this may just be a sign that I'm not meant to play feelsbadman.
    Last edited by Siraeyou; 2017-06-20 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    So I have been trying to contact customer service so I can get my account restored to me so I can play again but their email support was useless (Did not address my issue in the slightest and went straight to a survey), they webchat support is down for today, and their call support gets a busy signal then hangs up on you after 4 seconds. I guess this may just be a sign that I'm not meant to play feelsbadman.
    Without trying to sound like an SE apologist, it is launch day for Stormblood which has been a highly anticipated thing for the FFXIV fan base since it was announced so customer service is going to be absolutely bombarded with shit to deal with the next few days I'm sure, you just have to keep trying. Not saying their service is great anyway, but today is just not a good day to try and get help as I'm sure there's thousands of other people trying to do the same thing.

I've only ever had to contact them twice and both times I had my issue resolved, but I had to wait on the phone for 30+ minutes before getting someone on the line.

I feel for you man, sucks being excited and then getting shot down, but this is worth it IMO. I hope you can get your issue resolved soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my CE... I felt like I was open one of those russian dolls lol. 3 boxes! 4 if you count the one it shipped in lol. pic
    CE statue size comparison.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Without trying to sound like an SE apologist, it is launch day for Stormblood which has been a highly anticipated thing for the FFXIV fan base since it was announced so customer service is going to be absolutely bombarded with shit to deal with the next few days I'm sure, you just have to keep trying. Not saying their service is great anyway, but today is just not a good day to try and get help as I'm sure there's thousands of other people trying to do the same thing.

I've only ever had to contact them twice and both times I had my issue resolved, but I had to wait on the phone for 30+ minutes before getting someone on the line.

I feel for you man, sucks being excited and then getting shot down, but this is worth it IMO. I hope you can get your issue resolved soon.

I mean I would be less frustrated/more understanding if I hadn't been consistently trying for a week now (before EA even became available)

And I would have no issue waiting on the line for however long if it meant getting either resolution (my account gets restored) or closure (it's gone forever) but I don't even get that chance because I get booted from the wait list after 4 seconds of busy signal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Finally got my CE... I felt like I was open one of those russian dolls lol. 3 boxes! 4 if you count the one it shipped in lol. pic
    CE statue size comparison.
    The statue does look better then the HW one IMO, But I still feel it isn't worth the extra $80 price tag.

- - - Updated - - -

(US)http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/mount_campaign_2017/
    (EU)http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/mount_campaign_2017/

(Special Fly The Falcon Mount Event)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    my Easter Egg can fly.
    Aye, my easter egg is my default under water mount now.