Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You can look straight through it, unless it's dirty.
    Not even a 100% clean body of water has zero reflection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Soooo, why does kil'jaeden explode upon death, just like Archimonde in WC3, but in WoD Archimonde didn't?
    Because he returned to the nether where he reforms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Well here is the screenshot btw, it was from a twitter sizzle reel https://i.gyazo.com/9cdfffca9e0fc3c6...4543db269f.png
    What is a twitter sizzle reel? But yeah that's the screenshot that was just dropped on the front page of mmo-champ with no source so it was easy enough to be skeptical about it considering it shows barely anything.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    Even if we could defeat him, he isn't at argus. He is somewhere between argus and Azeroth. He has literally spent 10k years walking to Azeroth through space because he hasn't been able to port there because he dis too big.
    I get that but he'll show up somehow cause again, Blizz logic. It's not out of the question but if Blizzard doesn't end the burning legion story here then that's a mistake in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Holy shit, I'm impressed at how quickly that page was updated. Dude already quoting the cinematic that came out minutes ago.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Villian who created all troubles for us, starting from orc corruption, way down to creating the LK.

is dead... i feel empty ; (

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    As of late? It's basically been that way since Wrath
    That's true. The important bosses anyways.

Deleted
    How do you kill a planet who can cleave other planets in half at will? Also, killing sargeras would end most of the motivation for the player characters.
    Void Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I get that but he'll show up somehow cause again, Blizz logic. It's not out of the question but if Blizzard doesn't end the burning legion story here then that's a mistake in my opinion.
    You can end the legion without killing Sargeras. Without the eredar, there is no legion. Sargeras would either have to find a new method, or do it himself. I could see sargeras being an expac, but not a boss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Void Lords.
    Yes, that is all we would have left. Then what? They don't want to end wow, that would be dumb, it is easier to partially kill off a threat so it continues ina different form, than to introduce a completely new one.

Deleted
    Yes, that is all we would have left. Then what? They don't want to end wow, that would be dumb, it is easier to partially kill off a threat so it continues ina different form, than to introduce a completely new one.
    Pandaria-style expansions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    The Villian who created all troubles for us, starting from orc corruption, way down to creating the LK.

is dead... i feel empty ; (
    "You have won... Teaon... But the hero... is nothing... without a villain... You... are nothing... without... me..."

10+ Year Old Account
    You can end the legion without killing Sargeras. Without the eredar, there is no legion. Sargeras would either have to find a new method, or do it himself. I could see sargeras being an expac, but not a boss.
    Well we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Deleted
    No one ever mentions the possiblity of entire new planets unlocking continents over several expansions like azeroth.
    Draenor still needs the Ogre continent added. It's also a good opportunity to add ogres to Horde and high elves to alliance.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

There can only be so many mere setbacks before it becomes tedious.
    All good things must come to an end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically it was a trailer for legion with all of the cinematics and for a split second it showed that, i think the source was Theramoreisthebomb.
    Ah okay, I couldn't find it on their twitter so I don't know where it might have come from but I'll take your word for it. Either way I was wrong, there's a cinematic. Maybe when they said they were doing things different they were referencing the fact that the end boss cinematic didn't show someone else getting in the last hit.

- - - Updated - - -

Um what? The Legion existed prior to the inclusion of the Eredar, it would continue regardless of whether they were still part of it or not. Also Blizzard has done it before. Introduced new threats out of nowhere that is.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Deleted
    i'd rather them not screw with AU shit again maybe an outland chunk
    No, I hate outland. They should just retcon Draenor to be the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Ah okay, I couldn't find it on their twitter so I don't know where it might have come from but I'll take your word for it. Either way I was wrong, there's a cinematic. Maybe when they said they were doing things different they were referencing the fact that the end boss cinematic didn't show someone else getting in the last hit.

Um what? The Legion existed prior to the inclusion of the Eredar, it would continue regardless of whether they were still part of it or not. Also Blizzard has done it before. Introduced new threats out of nowhere that is.
    Read chronicles. Before the eredar, the legion was disorganized and ineffective and the same would be true again without the eredar.

World of warcraft: Shadows of Luclin. Could be neat. Show me what ya got.

As much as I have argued against this but maybe just maybe the enemies afterwards don't have to be some cosmic threat to all existence on the planet. Maybe they could slowly change the game away from raiding but more world exploration, living lives in Azeroth (plus Draenor and what is left of Argus and Outland). There can be threats but let's have society on Azeroth breathe instead of "End of the world incoming once a year."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    What Sargeras had before recruiting the eredar was really an unruly mess not being able to control. He specifically chose the Eredar out of all the races because he knew they could control the demons as generals for an army. Without the Eredar the demons are just as likely to fight themselves in the power vacuum as they are to follow Sargeras into attacking worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    God damn, it those autistic idiots couldn't keep quiet for 2 minutes :| (Talking about the KJ death cinematic on the front page)