Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    This is like people whining about the quality of a pirated copy.
    Except it's not illegal

So not like that at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    We handing out trophies for normal mode kills, now?
    That statement alone, all by itself just dictated the outcome of the first mythic kill, meaning...'who cares' we already etc. and so on. Not to mention the care factor of cinematic concerning 'talking over' which I agree was very unprofessional but it shows the entire care factor of the entire game, "We got our face time with first kill" is all that matters, *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Member when MMO C posted these within the hour of it being live, I member.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Blizzard upped their encryption game, and the cinematic in-game was bugged.

to everyone complaining for others to shut up, go instead complain at mmo-champion for picking their VOD instead of using the source video.
    they have all their right to say whatever the fuck they want, it's their raid group, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Except it's not illegal
    So not like that at all
    Let's take legal matters out of the equation.

You can't personally see (proc this cinematic after defeating kiljaeden) this cinematic because of x or y.
    Someone else can and shows it to you in whatever quality they happen to record it in.
    These people are doing those that want to see this a favour by allowing them to see it.

Then people (that have not been able to see this video in the proper "channel") whine about the quality or disturbances in said video.
    It's super, super sad.

Comparison is about stringing both subjects together, ofcourse there are some things that they don't share with one-another.
    Otherwise why compare them in the first place.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-20 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Blizzard upped their encryption game, and the cinematic in-game was bugged.
    Wrong. Cinematics are always encrypted until the first boss kill triggers it's unlock.

The only time where it wasn't encrypted was nighthold and that was due to a mistake on their end.

All the other cinematics have always been encrypted, unless Blizzard didn't care.

Teleport a giant full fel planet near another planet using only a Felshard (not really a felshard), and Azeroth suffers no harm of the gravitation change and fel energies of Argus... well Blizzard, that was really stupid. Really, people cry about WoD and Green Yisus Thrall but not about this crap? Purple Yisus Illidan is worst than Green Yisus Thrall.
    Last edited by Baneador; 2017-06-20 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    to everyone complaining for others to shut up....
    ... they have all their right to say whatever the fuck they want, it's their raid group, not yours.
    Thank you. There are so many autistic children on this forum, it beggars belief

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    to everyone complaining for others to shut up, go instead complain at mmo-champion for picking their VOD instead of using the source video.
    they have all their right to say whatever the fuck they want, it's their raid group, not yours.
    Yeah, everyone in the raid can mute VOIP for the cinematic if they feel like it

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Wrong. Cinematics are always encrypted until the first boss kill triggers it's unlock.

The only time where it wasn't encrypted was nighthold and that was due to a mistake on their end.

All the other cinematics have always been encrypted, unless Blizzard didn't care.
    I must have been mistaken, but then so was the one I quoted. The cinematic was still bugged regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    shut the fuck up with your unfunny quips you cunts, don't stream if you have no regard for the viewers
    They owe you nothing. They can do exactly what they want, your decision if you want to watch them.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    Teleport a giant full fel planet near another planet using only a Felshard, and Azeroth suffers no harm of the gravitation change and fel energies of Argus... well Blizzard, that was really stupid. Really, people cry about WoD and Green Yisus Thrall but not about this crap? Purple Yisus Illidan is worst than Green Yisus Thrall.
    No one knows the effects till Blizzard releases more content that is suppose to release after the tomb. Why is it people are so in a rush to rationalize real world science with a Fantasy game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They owe you nothing. They can do exactly what they want, your decision if you want to watch them.
    Yeah and if anything, blame the streamer for not muting his Discord.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! I like how Kil'Jaeden had a little moment with Velen... they were 'brothers' after all

Good seeing Argus like that! My paladin can finally go home

Quote Originally Posted by Mausingen View Post
    Thank you. There are so many autistic children on this forum, it beggars belief
    I'm autistic and these whiney people annoy me

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda feel sorry for Kil'jaeden after everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Teleport a giant full fel planet near another planet using only a Felshard (not really a felshard), and Azeroth suffers no harm of the gravitation change and fel energies of Argus... well Blizzard, that was really stupid. Really, people cry about WoD and Green Yisus Thrall but not about this crap? Purple Yisus Illidan is worst than Green Yisus Thrall.
    are you serious?
    pls tell me you arent serious.

if you are seriously serious take a big fucking serious look at the warcraft universe, its story and the beings existing in it, then come back bitching about there not being real life laws of physics.

Formerly known as Arafal

The fuck ! He teleport ed a whole funking planet !!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    and it has only been a few hours since servers went live so
    also ever heard of encryption, literally the game did not have the cinematic (saying it an easy way) until somone got the kill

- - - Updated - - -

it was the sargerite keystone, a super powerful artifact, also it didnt happen instanrtly, you can see the space warping as it takes for fucking ever to happen
    also no we would not feel the change right away, and no the planet is still super far away, just it is now visable...

just cause we can see the sun does that mean we should be burnt to a crisp by its fire?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content