Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Here is a relatively cleaner version of the Kil'jaeden defeat cinematic:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baneador View Post
    Teleport a giant full fel planet near another planet using only a Felshard (not really a felshard), and Azeroth suffers no harm of the gravitation change and fel energies of Argus... well Blizzard, that was really stupid. Really, people cry about WoD and Green Yisus Thrall but not about this crap? Purple Yisus Illidan is worst than Green Yisus Thrall.
    Don't forget about the moons that would either crash into it or get flinged out of their orbits.

I feel bad for Kil'jaeden and i was thinking maybe they shouldve taken him with us and turned him into a good guy.

I mean he has learnt his lesson yeah he has killed billions of people but he almost says sorry at the end which makes it all up for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfhsgtresg View Post
    I feel bad for Kil'jaeden and i was thinking maybe they shouldve taken him with us and turned him into a good guy.

I mean he has learnt his lesson yeah he has killed billions of people but he almost says sorry at the end which makes it all up for that.
    We couldn't because he was filled with explosives. Or just chose the explosive ending on his own will.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    It wasn't (might not be?) a teleportation, though? In the cinematic, Illidan used the Keystone to open a massive rift in reality linking Azeroth and Argus. It's, in a way, a massive portal. If that's the case, we are seeing Argus, but it isn't physically there - it's still wherever it is in the border between reality and Twisting Nether. I'm going to assume the lack of a portal border on our skybox was an oversight, as we can still see the edge of that massive rift in the cinematic.
    It seems Illidan created just one massive portal, but still what the hell, that sargerite keystone must have contained more energy than the original well of eternity itself to create one of this size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    We couldn't because he was filled with explosives. Or just chose the explosive ending on his own will.
    Seems to be a feature of the greater demons. Mannoroth, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden all explode on death - possibly a result of the massive amounts of Fel energy they can bring to bear overwhelming their compromised forms and bursting outward.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

He exterminated trillions of people, at some point people just don't deserve redemption.

10+ Year Old Account

Is this satire? I legitimately cannot tell anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    btw, now that we have a clear look at the cinematic.
    argus didnt teleport over, its really just there being an insanely big portal.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    He exterminated trillions of people, at some point people just don't deserve redemption.
    Kil'jaeden's "redemption" was the realization he had backed the wrong pony for thousands of years, with a brief conciliatory gesture from Velen before exploding. That's about as close as he was ever going to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Seems to be a feature of the greater demons. Mannoroth, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden all explode on death - possibly a result of the massive amounts of Fel energy they can bring to bear overwhelming their compromised forms and bursting outward.
    Either way it feels as unnecessary Michael Bayism. Especially with KJ, who so calmy accepts his fate and then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

So, is there a reason that Illidan speaks only in memes?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Oh, you mean the ones that featured us killing the Horde's (best) Warchief, and then time travelling to go kill most of our major heroes? Yeah, rah rah go Horde, right?
    Hey, at least they have Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because he always did.

https://youtu.be/iqB3KeiBLuw?t=53

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Kil'jaeden's "redemption" was the realization he had backed the wrong pony for thousands of years, with a brief conciliatory gesture from Velen before exploding. That's about as close as he was ever going to get.
    I was so hoping Velen would punch his ugly mug before leaving, but nope. So disappointed ;P
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-06-20 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    When all of your speeches are quote-worthy, you don't need to think of a new tagline, duh!
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    Looks more like a huge Iconian Gateway, not a portal or teleportation.

Deleted
    I was expecting Velen to touch him and purify him with the light or some bullcrap.

Thank god they had the balls to kill him

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    This had me make so much reaction shots..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

I was so hoping Velen would punch his ugly mug before leaving, but nope. So disappointed ;P
    I hoped that KJ will start quasi-redemption speech only to be interrupted by velen shooting him with "Mmmm whatcha saaaay" playing in background.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post
    I was expecting Velen to touch him and purify him with the light or some bullcrap.

Thank god they had the balls to kill him
    But not without velen touching him.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    This had me make so much reaction shots..
    Jep illidan making his allies miserable, well at least this character trait stayed with him.