Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rogue TMW Profile for Patch 7.2.5 w/Download

Hey all! With a new patch comes a new update. Patch 7.2.5 brings with it multiple talent and spell changes and balances all of which have been accounted for in this latest version. New to this version are significant changes to the layout and group management, all in an effort to make using the profile easier than it has ever been.

General

- The layout of the profile has been heavily adjusted
    - Several groups have been condensed and removed
    - GCD Group now includes a Spell Cast overlay
    - Combo Points are now presented in a Bar format

Assassination

- Added Toxic Blade to the rotation
    - Rotation has been revamped completely
    - Rupture conditions now track pandemic using percentage uptime
    - Rupture and Envenom will be suggested at lower combo points
    - Kingsbane will now be suggested sooner

Outlaw

- Roll the Bones buffs have been assigned new values
    - Roll the Bones will be suggested at lower combo points
    - Slice and Dice buff tracker has been moved to the bar section
    - Added Grappling Hook cooldown tracker

Subtlety

- Conditions for the rotation have been adjusted to reflect changes made in 7.2.5
    - Shadow Dance buff tracker has been moved to the bar section
    - Added Symbol of Death buff tracker
    - Added Master of Subtlety tracker
    - Shadow Blades have been added to the Rotation

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

As always, feel free to leave comments, feedback and suggestions here or contact me directly!

I haven't had a chance to try out the updated profile, so I'm just going by what was said in the video, but I have a question about the Outlaw Roll the Bones changes: if you only have one RtB buff and you get the Loaded Dice proc from using Adrenaline Rush, will the profile have you reroll to benefit from the guaranteed 2+ buffs? Granted, Loaded Dice is one of the new artifact traits, so brand new rogues won't have it right away, but it seems like it'd be possible to check for the presence of the buff itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixchord View Post
    I haven't had a chance to try out the updated profile, so I'm just going by what was said in the video, but I have a question about the Outlaw Roll the Bones changes: if you only have one RtB buff and you get the Loaded Dice proc from using Adrenaline Rush, will the profile have you reroll to benefit from the guaranteed 2+ buffs? Granted, Loaded Dice is one of the new artifact traits, so brand new rogues won't have it right away, but it seems like it'd be possible to check for the presence of the buff itself.
    Currently no. I actually completely forgot about that. I'll make sure to add that in an update soon. Thanks for the heads up.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Sixchord

Quick fixes for Outlaw

- Fixed Roll the Bones suggesting to reroll when you have a 5 roll
    - Added conditions for Loaded Dice. It will cause Roll the Bones to be suggested when the buff is active and you do not have at least a 2 roll.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Currently no. I actually completely forgot about that. I'll make sure to add that in an update soon. Thanks for the heads up.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Sixchord

Quick fixes for Outlaw

- Fixed Roll the Bones suggesting to reroll when you have a 5 roll
    - Added conditions for Loaded Dice. It will cause Roll the Bones to be suggested when the buff is active and you do not have at least a 2 roll.
    Something is funny with roll the bones with loaded dice. I think it has something to do with grand melee, even with two buffs, if u have grand melee, it tells you to re-roll, which will bring u most likely back to a one buff

thats all i got hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Donnola View Post
    Something is funny with roll the bones with loaded dice. I think it has something to do with grand melee, even with two buffs, if u have grand melee, it tells you to re-roll, which will bring u most likely back to a one buff

thats all i got hope it helps
    I'll take a look at whats going on. Thanks for the heads up

Deleted

Assassination

- Added Toxic Blade to the rotation
    - Rotation has been revamped completely
    - Rupture conditions now track pandemic using percentage uptime
    - Rupture and Envenom will be suggested at lower combo points
    - Kingsbane will now be suggested sooner
    Hi - thanks for your hard work. I've been a bit lost without TMW I'm an assassination rogue with toxic blades and I use nightstalker. I tried out the profile and noticed that vanish is not in the rotation. Any reason why?

the RtB strat is now all based around Loaded Dice. must have that trait.

1) use MfD + RtB before pull.

2) use AR after pull, get Loaded Dice: if you already have two buffs, don't reroll. if 1 buff, re-roll. if 2 buffs but one is Grand Melee, re-roll.

3) After this with all the CD reduction from restless blades (and sometimes True Bearing), AR tends to come off CD right around when RtB buffs expire. So continue same way, re-roll with Loaded Dice for guaranteed 2 buffs when the previous 2 buffs about to expire. Pandemic works here. if one of the 2 buffs is grand melee, reroll the moment you get next Loaded Dice (but not before). never reroll 5 buffs (obviously)

4) If buffs expiring and you don't have Loaded Dice up, re-roll. you will probably get 1 buff, stick with that till next Adrenaline Rush is used, then reroll for 2. if that one buff is Grand Melee and it's still a while till next Loaded Dice, reroll that.

@chesder
    Totally off-topic, but could you tell me the name of the addon which shows debuffs and their remaining time?
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-06-17 at 07:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    @chesder
    Totally off-topic, but could you tell me the name of the addon which shows debuffs and their remaining time?
    Surely this is just Elvui nameplate debuffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Veej View Post
    Surely this is just Elvui nameplate debuffs?
    Is the player and target frame elvui aswell ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Is the player and target frame elvui aswell ?
    It is indeed elvui. You can find a copy of my profile and instructions on how to import it at http://www.chesder.com/addons

Deleted
    Hi,

i think your conditions for sub symbol of death usage isn't right.
    since it gives us energy we shouldn't use it from stealth at max energy on the opener (but right before first dance after dropping some energy?)
    please someone correct me if am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Inambour View Post
    Hi,

i think your conditions for sub symbol of death usage isn't right.
    since it gives us energy we shouldn't use it from stealth at max energy on the opener (but right before first dance after dropping some energy?)
    please someone correct me if am wrong.
    My understanding was that it should be used ASAP to grant the damage buff. There may be some interplay with energy after the opener but I'll need more feedback on that end. I could easily add conditions for use when you can maximize the energy gains

Thank you Chesder, I solved the issues with the <<no target>> from the last thread tmw.
    Stealthing between ticks since '06

Deleted
    Goremaw's bite seems to be high in your addons APL where in reality on sims, it's quite low. Goremaw's bite should be used under like 50% energy, under 3 combo points, and when shadowdance charges are on cooldown, afaik.

Symbols on pull is fine, that's what simcraft says to do too.

Also, it doesn't doesn't change based on number of adds (i.e from single target, to aoe rotation) so maybe a condition of when 3 or more adds are up the APL changes to Shadow Dance > Shuriken Storm > Eviscerate (unless target lives longer than x amount of time, in which case, Nightblade)

Deleted
    thanks for the answer.
    i'll wait for the feedback then.

on another subject, goremaw's bite shows up even if you have 4+ CP, meaning you'll waste 1 or more CP if you use it right as suggested.

as always thanks for the work.

edit: someone beat me on the goremaw's bite already :P!
    thanks for the symbol clarification!

thanks once again for this addon and updates.

just want to report a seeming outlaw bug quickly in case you push another version out. To test/repoduce, unhide the RtB Counter icon (grp 28 icon 37) to keep track of the running count. Done with all kinds of gear sets on Raider's training dummy.

using the normal opening: MfD, RtB in stealth pre-pull to get buff(s) running (counter stays at zero). Open with CotB then Ambush, then AR for loaded dice, then another RtB roll for 2 buffs. The counter will be wrong for all situations after the LD re-roll: 2 instead of 4, 1 instead of 3, 0 instead of 2, etc etc. it will persist to be wrong with future re-rolls.

using different openers (for testing purposes): opening from ambush with no buffs running seems OK. also using ANY opener then skipping AR and rerolling w/o LD buff seems OK.... until you finally reroll with LD up at any point later, then it screws up.

tldr: starting combat with any RtB buffs already running then using AR & rerolling with LD buff up will screw up the counter (it'll be too low). opening straight from ambush or not using AR after opener and rolling RtB without the LD buff works fine. there's other variations but the above is reproducible for me and hopefully others can reproduce this.

by the way using your previous 7.2 rotation updated for LD buff doesn't seem to have this issue. i simply changed all the counter values to 2 except for grand melee, then added an (LD up & <4 counter) condition to the RtB rotation icon.

EDIT: actually just starting combat out of stealth w/o any openers or buffs running: get some CPs and roll RtB w/o LD, then rerolling with LD up at any point later will screw up the counter. if the FIRST rtb rolled after starting combat is with LD up - everything seems fine.

EDIT 2: my fix, which seems to be working w/o any adverse side effects

http://imgur.com/DmqJPPB

disable rtb counter group 28 icon 24, change rtb rotation icon as pictured.
    Last edited by starlite; 2017-06-17 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starlite View Post
    thanks once again for this addon and updates.

just want to report a seeming outlaw bug quickly in case you push another version out. To test/repoduce, unhide the RtB Counter icon (grp 28 icon 37) to keep track of the running count. Done with all kinds of gear sets on Raider's training dummy.

using the normal opening: MfD, RtB in stealth pre-pull to get buff(s) running (counter stays at zero). Open with CotB then Ambush, then AR for loaded dice, then another RtB roll for 2 buffs. The counter will be wrong for all situations after the LD re-roll: 2 instead of 4, 1 instead of 3, 0 instead of 2, etc etc. it will persist to be wrong with future re-rolls.

using different openers (for testing purposes): opening from ambush with no buffs running seems OK. also using ANY opener then skipping AR and rerolling w/o LD buff seems OK.... until you finally reroll with LD up at any point later, then it screws up.

tldr: starting combat with any RtB buffs already running then using AR & rerolling with LD buff up will screw up the counter (it'll be too low). opening straight from ambush or not using AR after opener and rolling RtB without the LD buff works fine. there's other variations but the above is reproducible for me and hopefully others can reproduce this.

by the way using your previous 7.2 rotation updated for LD buff doesn't seem to have this issue. i simply changed all the counter values to 2 except for grand melee, then added an (LD up & <4 counter) condition to the RtB rotation icon.

EDIT: actually just starting combat out of stealth w/o any openers or buffs running: get some CPs and roll RtB w/o LD, then rerolling with LD up at any point later will screw up the counter. if the FIRST rtb rolled after starting combat is with LD up - everything seems fine.

EDIT 2: my fix, which seems to be working w/o any adverse side effects

http://imgur.com/DmqJPPB

disable rtb counter group 28 icon 24, change rtb rotation icon as pictured.
    I'll implement your suggestions and changes. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starlite View Post
    UPDATE 6/17/17 v1.0.1

Assassination

- Envenom now requires a minimum of 4 combo points

Outlaw

- Roll the Bones counters will now apply out of combat
    - Conditions were added to Roll the Bones to allow for Loaded Dice rerolling
    - Fixed an error causing Roll the Bones counters to improperly reset

Subtlety

- Reduced Goremaw's Bite priority

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

When solo it won't show up so mobs won't reset. In a group it will show up like before.
    I'm a big fan of your rotations.

I'm using it in a solo scenario and Vanish is coming up.