Poll: Do you want Shadowstep back?

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    the KJ trinket has some weaknesses. For max performance the boss positioning must be stationary (max ~10y difference) and you must also be able to use the trinket every 45sec (sure, the time frame until the first void disappears is 60sec, but if you delay the trinket up to 15 sec each time you are loosing a lot of uses).
    I think he meant the legy trinket that's named after kil'jaeden and no that item is not good for rogues because we have better options.

The kj trinket is not good but the trinket from kj is good. Get it? Sry

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah thought so, just heard rumblings KJ trinket isnt too bad for sub
    different KJ trinket :P

there's a trinket that drops from kiljaeden in the new raid, called spectre of betrayal, that's a great sub trinket
    the legendary isnt that great

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yeah thought so, just heard rumblings KJ trinket isnt too bad for sub
    Discord constantly saying ring is 3rd behind shoulders and bracers. It's one of the few legos I don't have so can't say how it is, personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Discord constantly saying ring is 3rd behind shoulders and bracers. It's one of the few legos I don't have so can't say how it is, personally.
    I am 101% sure they are talking about the cleave ring and not the shitty vigor ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiennar View Post
    I am 101% sure they are talking about the cleave ring and not the shitty vigor ring.
    I often forget about the Vigor ring so I am referring to Insignia .

Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    Not surprised. With Weak Point, the new Quiet Knife, and the base damage increase on Backstab, the builders actually do a LOT of damage now. Seeing lil' old Backstab crit for over 700k is surprising every time.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Not surprised. With Weak Point, the new Quiet Knife, and the base damage increase on Backstab, the builders actually do a LOT of damage now. Seeing lil' old Backstab crit for over 700k is surprising every time.
    It feels so odd seeing Backstab actually contribute to my overall DPS on fights.

It does feel a lot more like WoD Sub now, looking forward to getting to Tomb tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read on reddit that Sub is very APM intensive, something like 2 actions per second. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    I've read on reddit that Sub is very APM intensive, something like 2 actions per second. Is that true?
    Not really. Enveloping Shadows build is pretty spammy, basically GCD-locked. With Dance and Symbols, it maybe reaches ~70 APM. Dark Shadow build is slower, probably 50. Really not that fast. And that's assuming Bracers, without them your APM will lower quite a bit.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    I used GB tonight before servers going down interrupted our Desolate Host attempt at 0.6% . Crits for about ~1M. I think those relics actually are good if you do intend to use GB for some reason. Ran with 331xx13 just because it's normal and it seemed to do not terribly haha.

Deleted
    Can simcraft be trusted with DfA builds yet?

Deleted
    I would also assume that weaponmaster and gloomblade are stronger than MoS, especially with the DFA rotation. gloomblade is the more consistent choice, and weaponmaster the more rng one.

I would also assume that weaponmaster and gloomblade are stronger than MoS, especially with the DFA rotation. gloomblade is the more consistent choice, and weaponmaster the more rng one.
    DFA bugs out with WM so never ever ever take them together
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-06-21 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    DFA bugs out with MoS so never ever ever take them together
    ok
    /10char

ok
    /10char
    edited to WM, my ADD somehow managed to write MOS there

What do you guys play while progressing on bosses? Personaly i use the old playstyle build because you can just spam dance and don't worry about putting your damage into dfa's. Maybe when progression is over or very hard burst is needed i will switch but until then i stick to the good old dance spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    What do you guys play while progressing on bosses? Personaly i use the old playstyle build because you can just spam dance and don't worry about putting your damage into dfa's. Maybe when progression is over or very hard burst is needed i will switch but until then i stick to the good old dance spam.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../13#metric=dps

only ran normal yet, cos i was splitting HC on my alt

but i ran 2310012 on ST(shadow focusMFD dark shadows)
    and 1110013 on AOE(DFA nightstalker dark shadows)

both were succesful

the burst from dark shadows was really useful on stuff like the maiden on avatar, clones on KJ, adds on mistress/hajatar, etc

i think there's more utility in it
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-06-21 at 10:53 PM.

Deleted
    edited to WM, my ADD somehow managed to write MOS there
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../13#metric=dps

only ran normal yet, cos i was splitting HC on my alt

but i ran 2310012 on ST(shadow focusMFD dark shadows)
    and 1110013 on AOE(DFA nightstalker dark shadows)

both were succesful

the burst from dark shadows was really useful on stuff like the maiden on avatar, clones on KJ, adds on mistress/hajatar, etc

i think there's more utility in it
    kinda weird bro :-)

kinda weird bro :-)
    ?
    i didnt run WM with DFA
    so what's weird about it