Thread: [TV] Doctor Who

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What I miss is a sense of... Whole-ness, in the universe. During Tennant we had constants like the Face of Boe. Faces and characters, races and places we returned to. Things felt connected. With the Ood showing up at the end of Tennant's farewell episode, and revisiting all the people on his farewell tour, everything felt like it was connected.

Now a days, Doctor Who just feels like EVERY episode is a one-off. Random monster of some random species we'll never see or hear about again, and next week it's like it barely happened. There's nothing weaving the universe together.
    i agree 100% im glad you brought that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    (other than Missy this season - I'm still genuinely not sure if she's good or bad at this point)
    I don't think she is either... Which honestly, could have been a series plot in itself.

Doctor on his own journeying around with Missy locked up in the TARDIS like she is now.

Slowly, over the season she redeems herself in a number of ways, slowly earns back the Doctor trust, maybe even... his friendship?

Then, in the finale, she has a choice: Save the Doctor, or leave him to die.

But which does she choose?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I don't think she is either... Which honestly, could have been a series plot in itself.

Doctor on his own journeying around with Missy locked up in the TARDIS like she is now.

Slowly, over the season she redeems herself in a number of ways, slowly earns back the Doctor trust, maybe even... his friendship?

Then, in the finale, she has a choice: Save the Doctor, or leave him to die.

But which does she choose?
    Eh, they shouldn't overuse the character. I find she works best in small doses.

Also, I enjoy Nardole, partially because I find trios in the TARDIS better than duos. I also rooted for Danny to join the TARDIS back in season 8.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2017-06-19 at 10:31 PM.

Iam drunk so iam gonna say Missy is really The Rani and she has been bullshitting the doctor into thinking she really is the Master instead she plans to use the TARDIS to find the Real Master and resurrect him.

Dum DUM DUMMMM

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard quite a fun theory earlier, would also tie in well with the whole "Non standard regeneration" thing that was mention before the season kicked off:

What if, in the finale, Missy betrays the Doctor...

And they BOTH end up dying. At the same time, in the same place.

This leads to a HUGE explosion of Regeneration Energy, a huge sequence like nothing we've ever seen.

Then the light clears.

And two fresh faces greet us... But which is which? Who is the Doctor and who is the Master... We don't know.

And neither do they!

During the regeneration, due to their proxiimity their brains have become a bit scrambled, they don't know who is who. This way, the first arc of the new season would be the two unnamed timelords (or ladies...) trying to work out which is which and who they really are.

Could be a lot of fun, and if anyone can pull off that level of confusion and mystery, it's Chibnal.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

e3 kept me from watching who but im back

EPISODE 9~

NASA BAY BAY hoping for a reference to the series 6 opener

just your friendly neighborhood alien man

wot in the absolute fuck

also what time period is this, this feels weird

i love how bills feels like a real person with the pop culture stuff

nardole rockin the bantz

AW SHIT BILLS DONE FELL DOWN A SARLAC PIT

OH MY GOD TARDIS WOT THE FOCK ARE YOU DOOING YOU FUCKING CRAZY BITCH HAVE YOU GONE PYSCHO BANANZO?

its our ole buddy ole pal mister noodle body from submarine land

okay okay okay hol up, you trying to tell me the british empire was allied with werewolves AND the fuckin ice warriors

I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD SHINING SHIMMERING SPLENDOR

"We did all this for a big drill and some shiny bits" lol

im diggin this, its kinda like a reverse scooby doo the people are the monsters

"dont belong? WERE BRITISH" this is how i feel everyday living in america.

okay i officially love this episode. these fucking bandits are the best. hes totally gonns leave that poor boy

oooooh fuck its boutta go down

daaaaammmmnnn ice queen fine as hell ice warriors more liek ice waifus amirite

they fucking got rubber band rays

its friday friday gotta get down on friday

holy shit it took me a second to get that joke, thats fucking awesome that the doctor watches pixar

where can i sign up?

alpha centauri!

aw shit they bootstrappin now

am i the only one getting a feeling the doctor and the master are doing some sort of swap thingy? he mentions thinking like a warrior is his problem and previously we saw missy having remorse for the people shes killed for the first time.

what if the doctor and the masters personalities are somehow intermingling or replacing each others in some weird timelord bendy swap?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    e3 kept me from watching who but im back

EPISODE 9~

NASA BAY BAY hoping for a reference to the series 6 opener

just your friendly neighborhood alien man

wot in the absolute fuck

also what time period is this, this feels weird

i love how bills feels like a real person with the pop culture stuff

nardole rockin the bantz

AW SHIT BILLS DONE FELL DOWN A SARLAC PIT

OH MY GOD TARDIS WOT THE FOCK ARE YOU DOOING YOU FUCKING CRAZY BITCH HAVE YOU GONE PYSCHO BANANZO?

its our ole buddy ole pal mister noodle body from submarine land

okay okay okay hol up, you trying to tell me the british empire was allied with werewolves AND the fuckin ice warriors

I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD SHINING SHIMMERING SPLENDOR

"We did all this for a big drill and some shiny bits" lol

im diggin this, its kinda like a reverse scooby doo the people are the monsters

"dont belong? WERE BRITISH" this is how i feel everyday living in america.

okay i officially love this episode. these fucking bandits are the best. hes totally gonns leave that poor boy

oooooh fuck its boutta go down

daaaaammmmnnn ice queen fine as hell ice warriors more liek ice waifus amirite

they fucking got rubber band rays

its friday friday gotta get down on friday

holy shit it took me a second to get that joke, thats fucking awesome that the doctor watches pixar

where can i sign up?

alpha centauri!

aw shit they bootstrappin now

am i the only one getting a feeling the doctor and the master are doing some sort of swap thingy? he mentions thinking like a warrior is his problem and previously we saw missy having remorse for the people shes killed for the first time.

what if the doctor and the masters personalities are somehow intermingling or replacing each others in some weird timelord bendy swap?
    Where is Barbara Billingsley when we need her?

10+ Year Old Account
    realllly hope it's not just a 5 second cameo

he looks fucking amazing
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    realllly hope it's not just a 5 second cameo
    Nah, after all the buildup, even Moffat wouldn't troll us that hard. I think he's going to be a major plot point, or at least a mid length cameo.

Notice that he is holding a sonic screwdriver

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Ah sh#t, bet it's just the doctor transformed to look like the master to test if Missy is actually good or something :/

EPISODE 10 MUTHA FUKKAZ @_@ man im gettin sad, its almost over. feels like theres been little build up to anything so far aside from the doctor and masters relationship being different, this feels very different compared to the last two doctors final series which both felt as though everything was leading to the end of their era while capaldis feels more quiet like its just gonna fucking happen and thats it no toots or trumpets and showboating and shit like usual. maybe things will change who knows anyways on with the episode @_@

ghosts that live in hills and eat you? im hoping thats legit the plot but im pretty sure it wont be

so... this is about romans? and bills thinks she knows more about something than the doctor? and it doesnt involve movies or scifi? bitch you cray cray

THIS GIRL BETTA CHILL OUT COMIN AT MY GIRL LIKE THAT! BILLS BETTA PICK A STICK OR SOME SHIT UP SMACK DIS BITCH CROSS THE FACE @_@

A BLACK DUDE IN SCOTLAND??!?? WOT @_@ HES NOT JAMAICAN!!!

the birds can fucking talk?

fun fact! crows and ravens can in fact talk, much better than parrots can

i thought that was a god damn statue!!!!

CTHULHU!

weird cthulhu dog fish things in a stone church

"burns off the slime" what are they fucking space leeches?

everyonesa gay!

its the end of the world as we know it! again.. for the millionth time.

KILL IT LIKE AN ANT @_@

did that fucker walk into the portal playing a flute?

she cryin gonna make me start cryin ;_;

doctor and missy sittin in a tree k i s s i n g

A MISSY EPISODE @_@ OH MY GOD

OLD SCHOOL CYBER BROS

oh man im so twisted and turveyed. holy shit holy shit holy shit. this is amazing. i have a feeling missy and simms meeting will end with simm not liking missy turning good and its going to fuck with the timeline or cause some sort of mental paradox maybe even leading to missy having conflicting personalities.

OR since simm has the beard back simm and bills will just chill out in their happy gay zone and everybody will be drinking and trying to bang eachother. every episode someone wants to bang bills or vice versa i wonder whos gonna want to bang her next episode? a cyber bro?

maybe missy can convince simms master that theyre on the right path by being like

"YO I KNOW YOU LIKE BEIN BAD BUT BRO IM DEADASS BOUTTA SMASH DOC YA FEELS ME AND WE BEEN WORKING ON THAT SHIT FOR LIFETIMES TRUST ME FAM ITS ON LOCK THIS TIME BELIEVE ME ALRIGHT"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I think you're forgetting simms master had a laser screwdriver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    That was the elevenths doctors character and persona and the ratings disagree with you.
    thats ok, I dont base my opinions on what other people think, I like to think for myself mate.

Smith is an appallingly bad actor, I get it he appeals to the lazy crowd who think waving your arms around manically is acting , i dont. He cant do anything but that, I just laughed whenever he attempted serious...it was pathetic.

Capaldi is an amazing actor, massive range and depth, and is a much much better doctor than smith.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshiIsu View Post
    thats ok, I dont base my opinions on what other people think, I like to think for myself mate.

Smith is an appallingly bad actor, I get it he appeals to the lazy crowd who think waving your arms around manically is acting , i dont. He cant do anything but that, I just laughed whenever he attempted serious...it was pathetic.

Capaldi is an amazing actor, massive range and depth, and is a much much better doctor than smith.
    It does not matter how much range and depth he has if the TV never shows it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hope they explain how the master even got there/ out of the time war...

10+ Year Old Account

Interesting trailer. Interesting to see John Simm's Master return... and with a goatee!

Either this demonstrates that Missy isn't the Master or it's just the Master from two different time periods together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppeeeeeeeee.

Fuck all of that.

Fuck the lot of it.

That episode was too much. My heart can't take it.

And now I have to wait two weeks to find out how it ends! (going to be on holiday when the next episode airs )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    And now I have to wait two weeks to find out how it ends! (going to be on holiday when the next episode airs )
    Okay got it! You want me to send you all spoilers and the name of the next doctor actor per pm on a freshly just for that made account next saturday. roger that