Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    They changed accuracy to match your level so if mobs are higher level then you yes you will miss at times
    Tanks should have it 100% at any level honestly. It's not like DPS were we just lose a bit of dps, this can fuck up someone at start if you get unlucky back to back. I've had it happen to me on my BRD, tank went in and missed three in a row... thankfully the healer was able to keep me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Tanks should have it 100% at any level honestly. It's not like DPS were we just lose a bit of dps, this can fuck up someone at start if you get unlucky back to back. I've had it happen to me on my BRD, tank went in and missed three in a row... thankfully the healer was able to keep me up.
    HOW tank shouldn't be dealing with enemies a higher level then him in group content

WAIT when was this? Pre or post SB?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    For that example, the point of Piercing Talon is to give you an ability to attack from afar if for some reason you can still target a mob but not get to it. Assuming piercing talon is the skill you're talking about.
    But we have Jump for that, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Has anyone found the most important thing in the expansion and can tell me where to get an otter minion? =3
    Q: How did the team come up with the adorable Odder Otter minion?

A: It’s going to be introduced into the game with a particular piece of content. There are certain members of the development team who love the Odder Otter and have been pushing for it saying it will be the most loveable minion we have.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/20...eates-minions/

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    HOW tank shouldn't be dealing with enemies a higher level then him in group content

WAIT when was this? Pre or post SB?
    The specific scenario with my BRD was in Doma Castle. My own experiences as a tank happened in The Sirensong Sea and my PLD was 63 at the time.

It's a thing and I'm not sure if it's intended or a bug but's its downright annoying. I've missed more in SB so far than I have when I leveled in HW or ARR.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2017-06-21 at 12:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    The specific scenario with my BRD was in Doma Castle. My own experiences as a tank happened in The Sirensong Sea and my PLD was 63 at the time.
    Ahh ok weird supposedly any enemy at out level or below we should be capped at for accuracy bar blinding effects

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Jump has a CD though. Piercing Talon does not.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I finally got through to Customer Service. Took 90 minutes of being on hold after 7 hours of being insta kicked from the call. Glad to say though that I got everything sorted out and I was able to successfully restore my account I used from ARR when it first came out so I don't have to start from square one. I've decided that I'm gonna either go at this one as a tank with Dark Knight or keep to the lol Dragoon and DPS. I am leaning towards tanking in this game but I want to do a little more research before I decide what I want to commit to first.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    I wouldn't overthink it. Every job has a range attack of some type. It's a utility ability. It won't be used often, and isnt part of your regular rotation. It's more for pulling out mobs from packs, or range damage in rare occasions. Jump can be used from range also, but has a long cool down and is part of your rotation. So they fit two different niches.

they totally destroyed SMN. I really do think they don't even test their shit.

Summon bahamut is the most useless and unforgiving spell ever. if you move, it moves with you => he doesn't cast shit until he stops moving... that's so great in a game where you have to move like constantly.

you can't heal your pets anymore so they will eventually die to all those aoe and shit.

They reduced the CD of the aether abilities but they kept the the cd of the spell that gives you the stack at 1 min... which is so bad I can't even.

When you have no aether stacks nor DWT ... all you basically do is : ruin ruin ruin ruin ruin ruin ruin ruin ruin ruin and that until you finally get the cd back to cast some offgcd spells. When you're in DWT all you do is.. ruin ruin ruin ruin ruin ruin since you can't cast aetherflow spells anymore.

I mean how dumb is that ?

Smn is garbage tier pre-60 now because of all the removed stuff/nerfed abilities...

Also if you by mistake fail a aether spell => it won't give you a stack for DWT so you will have to wait one minute and then spends the cd to only gain ONE STACK to then enter DWT. AND IF YOU USE THE GENERATOR DURING DWT (by mistake, it happens) .... YOU GAIN NOTHING AND LOSE THE CD.

???? Why... just why ?

This class is a mess.
    Last edited by Ilir; 2017-06-21 at 01:21 AM.

Homophobia is so gay.

Makes me glad I went BRD. After all the running in circles bullshit they put me through with the solo instances and stuff post-3.0 it made anything that has to stand and cast such a pain. So glad they killed Bowmage, now I can stay mobile and still fight at range.

15+ Year Old Account
    That final trial needs a nerf because 10-15 minutes for every attempt is heroic rag tier.

I'm getting close to 70

So what do I do once I hit 70?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I'm getting close to 70

So what do I do once I hit 70?
    Do 2 dungeons. Maybe do the 2 ex primals. That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. wonder why Foxy Lady -FATE gives 15 fragments, but items purchased with them cost 12 in total.

Am I missing something here.

I KNEW THAT DRAGOON WAS ESTINIEN

Now off to azim step to meet my xaela bros.

DC'd and now I'm getting "Unable to obtain character data due to server congestion." Not my picture, just one I snagged on google, but... yeah.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Hmm.. wonder why Foxy Lady -FATE gives 15 fragments, but items purchased with them cost 12 in total.

Am I missing something here.
    You buy an item you're left with 3 tokens. if you buy 4 items you're left with 12 tokens.

I dunno how many stuff you can buy but i assume this is why.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I KNEW THAT DRAGOON WAS ESTINIEN

Now off to azim step to meet my xaela bros.
    Oh god you're just now getting there? You poor poor man
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    You buy an item you're left with 3 tokens. if you buy 4 items you're left with 12 tokens.

I dunno how many stuff you can buy but i assume this is why.
    I haven't seen vendor in-game yet, but checked database and there was three items listed for fragments:
    Spoiler: 
    • Tamamo Headband (6)
    • Fox Kit (minion) (3)
    • Stuffed Fox (table-top) (3)

All of them appear untradeable, so can't really gift minion or table-top either.