Page 1 of 32
... LastLast

Youtube's continue with left propaganda #MoreThanARefugee

Well it looks like someone paid google even more so they continue with their propaganda (just after #powertodecide propaganda video). If people are willing to spend money on people that need them so be it, but how about we all just send those money to countries where those people need them instead importing them like there is nothing more important!? Well at least it looks like people around the world do not buy to this video (while I was typing this post video had ~150k dislikes to ~60k likes). Don't buy into cheap lies friends!

edit:

Just do not donate on The International Rescue Committee - if the made video like that to drain you from tears so eventually you cave in and donate.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-27 at 10:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post

Well it looks like someone paid google even more so they continue with their propaganda (just after #powertodecide propaganda video). If people are willing to spend money on people that need them so be it, but how about we all just send those money to countries where those people need them instead importing them like there is nothing more important!? Well at least it looks like people around the world do not buy to this video (while I was typing this post video had ~150k dislikes to ~60k likes). Don't buy into cheap lies friends!
    What are you trying to accomplish here? Other than to show that you don't like refugees?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely heartwarming video.

Some people lack compassion and decency to be upset at something like this. How sad!

Today I learned its "leftist propaganda" to have a video paid for by a charity organization showing literally not all refugees are terrorists.

Much propaganda.

I think maybe when you reach a point where you're screaming about a video whose message seems to be, "A lot of refugees are just looking for peace and quiet for themselves and their children" and pretending its some damning leftist propaganda, you should take a look at yourself and realize how fucking insane you've become.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-21 at 12:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Today I learned its "leftist propaganda" to have a video paid for by a charity organization showing literally not all refugees are terrorists.

Much propaganda.
    But no one claims all refugees are terrorists.

They claim some are terrorists, then argue they should not be allowed entry since there is no way to discern who is and is not a terrorist.

You yourself seem to subscribe to the same belief or you would have said no refugees are terrorist... The only difference between you and them is that you believe they should be allowed in regardless of whether there are terrorist among them.

Because pretending literally no refugee is a terrorist is fucking retarded.

But okay keep on supporting the actual propaganda going on that isn't the "leftist" one.

MUH LIBURAL POPAGANDA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Because pretending literally no refugee is a terrorist is fucking retarded.

But okay keep on supporting the actual propaganda going on that isn't the "leftist" one.

MUH LIBURAL POPAGANDA!
    I didn't say anything about propaganda, friend.

Deleted
    The youtube comments are fucking hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish here? Other than to show that you don't like refugees?
    Assine assumptions. I said:
    If people are willing to spend money on people that need them so be it, but how about we all just send those money to countries where those people need them instead importing them
    keeping people in their own environment is apparently hateful

Much propaganda.

I think maybe when you reach a point where you're screaming about a video whose message seems to be, "A lot of refugees are just looking for peace and quiet for themselves and their children" and pretending its some damning leftist propaganda, you should take a look at yourself and realize how fucking insane you've become.
    Is that virtue signaling? I didn't said anything about terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Lovely heartwarming video.

Some people lack compassion and decency to be upset at something like this. How sad!
    How about you take all those poor people to Canada? Europe seems to be full atm, and most real refugees rather stay home, so just send money there so they could support themselves.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Is that virtue signaling? I didn't said anything about terrorists.
    OH I SEE! You're just shitposting. Got it. I wish I knew beforehand.

does OP even know what a refugee is? like looked up the dictionary term for it?

OH I SEE! You're just shitposting. Got it. I wish I knew beforehand.
    How about you would respond properly? I didn't said anything about terrorist, so where did you take that word from? You must be really racist/culturallyphobic if refugees are remind you automatically about terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    does OP even know what a refugee is? like looked up the dictionary term for it?
    Yes I know. Sadly most of those so called 'refugees' in Europe are lying, what you could look up in news sites (one link just for you).

Besides not even Syria is so war-torn country so we couldn't help them there (I don't know from what Africans are running from, I would rather believe they immigrate for social benefits / work).
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2017-06-21 at 12:27 AM.

Accepting refugees from tragically war torn parts of the world is the morally right thing to do in my opinion. It is of utmost importance that we integrate them into our cultures as best we can. This is also a separate case than immigration

Just as you think that this is left propaganda, someone that leans further left than the propaganda in question thinks this is right propaganda.

The comments, haha. I really hope they are just jokes and aren't serious.

I bet the Op is one of those people who whines about people calling him a racist or xenophobe.

Awwwww, they seem like some nice ladies. Wonder where their brothers are?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    But no one claims all refugees are terrorists.

They claim some are terrorists, then argue they should not be allowed entry since there is no way to discern who is and is not a terrorist.

You yourself seem to subscribe to the same belief or you would have said no refugees are terrorist... The only difference between you and them is that you believe they should be allowed in regardless of whether there are terrorist among them.
    Some white people are terrorists, as are many natives. I guess you should not allow them entry, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Accepting refugees from tragically war torn parts of the world is the morally right thing to do in my opinion. It is of utmost importance that we integrate them into our cultures as best we can. This is also a separate case than immigration
    NOPE. It would be more right to help them where they are, it would cost less, and it wouldn't put as much stress on EU countries economy. But by all means if you are from other continent please help refugees and take them to your home

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post

They can do whatever they want. They're a private company and not subject to your desires. If it upsets you so much, you might need to step back and simmer down. Humanity and compassion can't be such terrible things, right?