Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will our best set of gear be 2pc + 4pc + ring + (sephuz/belt)?

It seems this may be a pretty viable option. Has anyone bothered simming that yet with both options for 2 and 4 pc?

T19 2 set + t20 4set + New Ring + Belt/Shoulder/Wrist depending on fight

How would you even use shoulder and 2set + 4set? You cant :S

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    T19 2 set + t20 4set + New Ring + Belt/Shoulder/Wrist depending on fight
    what................................

T19 2pc is approx. a 2% dps increase. You'd need some major TFin' going on to make it work. Not to mention, having better itemized gear closes the gap. It's unrealistic, to be honest.

As far as "on the way" to mythic level gearing, it's viable.

Legendaries - go Anger. It'll last and *should* remain BiS. Other piece can be a lot of things and it's better to sim it. My personal best combo as of now is Sephuz/Anger. Belt has lost power due to slightly toned down burst, but is still good. Shoulders will likely be the other BiS (to Anger) as you get more and more gear and can close the gap to 2 minutes more reliably.

Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    It seems this may be a pretty viable option. Has anyone bothered simming that yet with both options for 2 and 4 pc?
    You'd actually be surprised, if you're able to get high enough IL, 4p from NH, 2p Tomb, and both legendary rings are currently giving the highest dps increase of anything, including 4p tomb, 2p NH, cloak/shoulders/belt+ring

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    both legendary rings
    there are three legendary rings available, which are you referring to? Whats IL?

Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    there are three legendary rings available, which are you referring to? Whats IL?
    Anger and Slayer, sephuz is bad

Quote Originally Posted by zyky View Post
    anger and slayer, sephuz is bad
    omegalul .

Quote Originally Posted by hexify View Post
    omegalul .
    Slayer comes out as top 3 on multitarget fights, just fyi.

No, join the DH discord and become educated.

Anger and Slayer, sephuz is bad
    People still think Sephuz is bad..? What is this, 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    No, join the DH discord and become educated.
    DH Discord Slayer sims are incorrect, read through the data-output and you'll see why

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    People still think Sephuz is bad..? What is this, 2016?
    compared to other legendaries, especially ring legendaries, sephuz is bad, especially for DH.

compared to other legendaries, especially ring legendaries, sephuz is bad, especially for DH.
    don't mock it till you try it. these are sims with the gear i have on currently, around 916-917 ilvl. its pretty damned close and this is without procing the sephuz.

Hello !

I'm sorry not being able to go on the discord (@work). Does someone know how far behind is the demonic build => Head + (sephuz/aotg/KJ trinket or the new ring?) vs the more standard and mono build ? FYI and if it matters I also play with Jacin.

On a very personnal perspective, I find the standard build super-boring... adding EB in the rotation is fun (for me) and I wish I could play it with my guild on "progression" (not top 100 world) level.

Does Crit>hast=versa>agi>master template remain correct with demonic build ?

Do not hesitate to redirect me in a place I can find out those information. Sorry for all those question and good luck everyone for TOS !

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzguhl View Post
    Hello !

I'm sorry not being able to go on the discord (@work). Does someone know how far behind is the demonic build => Head + (sephuz/aotg/KJ trinket or the new ring?) vs the more standard and mono build ? FYI and if it matters I also play with Jacin.

On a very personnal perspective, I find the standard build super-boring... adding EB in the rotation is fun (for me) and I wish I could play it with my guild on "progression" (not top 100 world) level.

Does Crit>hast=versa>agi>master template remain correct with demonic build ?

Do not hesitate to redirect me in a place I can find out those information. Sorry for all those question and good luck everyone for TOS !
    demonic is viable for sure but it lacks behind a bit, not a lot but enough for most people to play standard cb build. moreover, short fights favor the burst heavy cb build a lot. as for your stat weights, that's really up to your gear. for example for me it goes like this wdps > crit > versatility > haste > agi > mastery (with firstblood) with chaos cleave the values switch around again. chaos cleave sims higher if you have chaos crit relics. Ccleave also increases the value of mastery.

the cloak is a 50k dps decrease for me in my current gear, says alot about DH discord sims dont ya think

Pretty sure the discord Sims are with t20 on, which makes chaos theory much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    the cloak is a 50k dps decrease for me in my current gear, says alot about DH discord sims dont ya think
    Wouldn't be surprised if Slayer actually turns out to be good also.. currently is bottom tier according to discord

Cloak is weak for me also.. will be shoulders/ring heading into tomb