Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Mass teleport? Jaina does it as well.
    No idea why she didn't just teleport Tirion and Varian away at the Broken Shore.

Hell, where even was she after Tirion died.

Dreadlord confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    This isn't true if there's only one Archimonde that trancends all universes as this mean Archimonde can only be in one place at one time and also only has 1 life.

The fact we went back in time means that Archimonde hadn't been to the World Tree yet, and we just killed him in alternate Warcraft 1 meaning he could not possibly go to our Warcraft 3 as he'd of been dead. Unless Archimonde can travel to the future prior to his death to affect our Warcraft 3 before he died in alternate Warcraft 1.

If Archimonde can travel to the future then his death and the deaths of all demons are meaningless and thus the story of Warcraft is meaningless.
    Who says that demons did not find a way to create clones of themselves to allow being in both the past, present and future? If the Nether transcends all universes, then it must also be able to transcend time itself? Meaning it's high likely that the demon lords knew how to travel into different timelines and potentially multiple time lines at the same time via clones?

No idea why she didn't just teleport Tirion and Varian away at the Broken Shore.

Dreadlord confirmed.
    Something something, Gul'dan dampening magic. Perhaps.

Those teleports seem to be in a radius whenever i've seen them. So she would have teleported all the demons as well.

Deleted

Dreadlord confirmed.
    Because there's probably ways to limit the power of another character in lore via incantations and spells/runes.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Illidan you bloody troll.
    He did it so he could quote the TFT cinematic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destriel View Post
    The only issue with your statement is that the Archimonde from the cinematic, is not the Archimonde who died at the battle of mount hyjal of current time. It's the Archimonde from the time frame of Warlords of Draenor ... for all we know, the one killed in present Legion time could be coming back.
    Incorrect. There is only 1 Burning Legion.

7+ Year Old Account

Dreadlord confirmed.
    I really wish people would wishing my favorite lore character to be a dreadlord.. if that was ever so then everyone would have to kill her i don't ever wanna see her die...
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Those teleports seem to be in a radius whenever i've seen them. So she would have teleported all the demons as well.
    Kil'Jaedens wasn't teleported and velen was the same distance away.

Kil'Jaedens wasn't teleported and velen was the same distance away.
    KJ declined the invite.

In WoD, everytime Kadghar teleports NPCs and player, he focuses on the people he has to move. Remember the scene where we destroy Blackhand's ship, he channels his spell to find us and then he teleports us.
    He channeled the spell on Velen, Illidan and the player.
    Jaina should have done this, but she's not on the battlefield when Alliance flees the broken shores. She probably disappeared before Sylvanas called to retreat.