... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    [citation needed]

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't appear to be the case.

God I love facts.
    I didnt say he was in the SS.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    It's a bit different if the country you're driving to bankruptcy is where you were born.
    Ok. Lots of Americans did that to America. I don't claim they're part of some Zionist conspiracy to destroy the white race or whatever.

One of his quotes about him wanting to break down our borders is literally on his wikipedia page.
    Ok. Why is this a bad thing?

He is also funding civil organizations in our country which educate migrants on how to circumvent or obstruct our laws.
    [citation needed]

And constant incitement during his travels to Brussels to sanction us.
    Maybe people would stop wanting to sanction your country if you stopped running concentration camps?

You don't hear Australians whining about about human rights abuse investigations into THEIR camps.

Even if you believe that such ideals are not actively harmful, the degrees are completely and utterly worthless. Gender studies is not going to get you a job, it's only serves to rob idiots of their money who pay for such """"education"""". It has no value, and only exists to let him fill his pockets even more.
    Why should the worth of education be measured in pure monetary gain? That seems like a souless, capitalistic way of viewing higher learning. It sounds like your idea world is some sort of holly cyberpunk technocracy, IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    I didnt say he was in the SS.
    Ok. So how was he rounding up Jews at the ripe old age of 12?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Ok. So how was he rounding up Jews at the ripe old age of 12?

I didnt say he was rounding them up either. Why do you keep on putting words in my mouth? I said he sold out his people. He told the nazi where the jews where hiding, ie he was a collaborator.

Brits are way too stubborn, I don't think Soros accounted for that.

Deleted
    Ok. Lots of Americans did that to America. I don't claim they're part of some Zionist conspiracy to destroy the white race or whatever.
    No, it's not part of a conspiracy. He didn't do it with political motivation, just to make money. It's merely abhorrent to attack your ex-home country in the middle of one of the largest financial crisis, and then 5 years later say that you don't understand why people dislike you when you help everyone so much.

Ok. Why is this a bad thing?
    See how great the open borders policy worked out for the rest of Europe.

[citation needed]
    He's openly funding several NGOs here that give legal support to migrants. No, it's not written on their homepage that they teach them how to obstruct the imperfect system, but coincidentally the migrants became especially well versed in the local laws.

Maybe people would stop wanting to sanction your country if you stopped running concentration camps?
    Maybe we wouldn't have to detain them if they actually waited for the legal processes instead of immediately finding the closest human trafficker and tried moving on to Germany. Why is it a problem? Because they are going to deport them back to us due to the Dublin Regulations and cause a lot of trouble with it. They also make a whole lot of mess in the whole country. Before we had this system they were walking on the highways in packs, disabling traffic.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this unconscionable meddling by a foreigner in sacred sovereign democracy? Or is it only bad when the Slav's do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This is really sad. So many innocent people will suffer if this happens. It's a shame that the uneducated ones will ruin it for the rest.
    But if the British vote to leave their opinion should be respected.
    Secondly I don't trust a man who worked with the people who murderd his kind anyhow. That's like asking Cubans to accommodate to Raul Castro giving advice to the United States. I personally say no and a literal physical no.
    Another point is why are you calling them uneducated? Maybe they view the consequence as a small price for greater freedom and choice down the road.
    Last edited by Taso; 2017-06-21 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I voted brexit, and I am a qualified electrical engineer. not poorly educated at all. I also do not regret my vote. I have no doubt things will suck short term, but this is for my kids benefit, not mine.
    And yet the Brexit vote had a strong correlation with age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    He's openly funding several NGOs here that give legal support to migrants. No, it's not written on their homepage that they teach them how to obstruct the imperfect system, but coincidentally the migrants became especially well versed in the local laws.
    And this would be bad how? Everyone should be entitled to know their rights and obligations if that is the issue?

Edit: bolded part

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Isn't this unconscionable meddling by a foreigner in sacred sovereign democracy? Or is it only bad when the Slav's do it?
    What, having an opinion?

LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    Soros also sold out his own kind (jews) by helping the nazis during WW2. He claim it was the best time of his childhood or something similar.
    What are you talking about? Hitler fought against this kind of scum. The corrupt millionaire (((kind))) that rules us over these days through banks, fake politicians and media. Brexit is a step towards sovereignty (still many to go).

Soros, like many "powerful" jews, want world communism (except for Israel ofc) because it benefits them.

Infracted - Minor Flaming
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2017-06-21 at 04:56 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FS- View Post
    What are you talking about? Hitler fought against this kind of scum. The corrupt millionaire (((kind))) that rules us over these days through banks, fake politicians and media. Brexit is a step towards sovereignty (still many to go).
    He wasnt a millionaire at age 9-14 i think?

Deleted
    Brexit is submitting sovereignty to the EU not gaining it. We are sovereign at the moment, but the brexiteers want to give that up. In order to do business, we could find ourselves compelled to bow before rules that we have no say in writing. Is that the sovereignty you want?

Oh you are a crazy anti semite, hilter lover. Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    He wasnt a millionaire at age 9-14 i think?
    He is now. Believe me, if Hitler had won the war he wouldn't be.

- - - Updated - - -

'Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.' — Benjamin Franklin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Oh you are a crazy anti semite, hilter lover. Ok.
    *Truth and nature lover

Deleted
    I voted Remain, but i'll fight any attempt at overturning the Brexit vote.

It has to be binding, otherwise, whats the point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

Democracy doesn't stop at a vote.

Deleted
    Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.' — Benjamin Franklin
    I hate when people use this quote wrong.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

I bolded the important parts for you, strangely enough, no one ever seems to put those in the actual quote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Democracy doesn't stop at a vote.
    So we have vote after vote after vote after vote after vote until we get the "right" option chosen.

That isn't Democracy, that's a Dictatorship masquerading as a Democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soros is a liar and a manipulator.

Deleted
    So we have vote after vote after vote after vote after vote until we get the "right" option chosen.

That isn't Democracy, that's a Dictatorship masquerading as a Democracy.
    You don't tend to get a vote in dictatorships.

The idea that the argument is over because of marginal vote is insane, when the tories 'won' this election do the other parties and thier causes simply disappear until the next election? Your wish to close the argument is more dictator like.

10+ Year Old Account

Well it wasn't since it can be overturned. Blame your system.