Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kubasniak View Post
    Lol I like Jeffs first statement. The apologetic ones are so annoying. What a beta cuck.
    Beta cuck? Did your parents conceive you on Twitch.tv?

I love Jeff. We need more devs like him in the gaming industry in general. He's incredibly passionate and stays in touch with the playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    He shouldn't have apologized. Gamers these days are entitled, obnoxious shitheads who think they can say whatever they want with no repercussions because business practices here in America don't allow CSRs to put idiots in their place. These two instances are, imo, completely legitimate instances of CSRs putting these asshats in their places.
    You'll think that way until you find yourself in that situation and get "put in your place".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Like a baws! At least there are still some people at Blizzard who know how it's done. Can we haz a Jeff Kaplan clone for the WoW team, pls?
    We can't. OW is widely understood as a clone of a clone which has yet a lot to prove. WoW is just a cash cow relying entirely on nostalgia.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Whole situation is very simple - both Ornyx and Jeff first told what they really think (and they're both right btw), but Jeff is head of Overwatch dev team, so there are things that he can't really say - he is face of Overwatch right now and jerks also play and spend money on this game.

This thread is a shit

Ornyx did well.

Even Jeff did well because the player was the first to apologize.

OP, George costanza and the other usual trolls that don't play wow but just act like cucks are pretty mongoloids, but paint me shocked about this.

Also don't forget that 90% of cuck that says Ornyx was a moron are probably beta man that can grow a pair or like pegging

Glad you only flip burgers or park cars outside clubs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I love how quickly this forum devolves into mindless prattling about how customers should be treated like shit if they act like shit.

smh I bet half these posters couldn't handle a cashier job.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    How,
    How is this pointless bs still getting attention?

The devs aren't 'savage' for lashing back at customers, be they waterheads or not.
    It's the internet. People say dumb/mean shit, you're the lesser individual if you get triggered over it.
    Jeff atleast had some substance to what he said,
    Ornyx laughable as ever.

Of course, Kaplan wins, how is that even a question.

They both rattled at a customer, but Kaplan apologized trying to fix it. Ornyx hasn't. Well, like others said, he is a moron.

I don't get why you should apologize for calling out retarded shit even if you work for the company in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I don't get why you should apologize for calling out retarded shit even if you work for the company in question.
    Get a job where other people pay you for your services and you will get it. Not that any of the customers who Kaplan and Ornyx rattled on said anything that could qualify as "retarded shit", they voiced completely normal things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    I love how quickly this forum devolves into mindless prattling about how customers should be treated like shit if they act like shit.

smh I bet half these posters couldn't handle a cashier job.
    This post is the proof that you never had a PR job at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Get a job where other people pay you for your services and you will get it. Not that any of the customers who Kaplan and Ornyx rattled on said anything that could qualify as "retarded shit", they voiced completely normal things.
    No they didn't they just moan like every other retard that can't understand how frustating is to work and every fucking day there are shitbag like those 2 troll or 90% of mmo c poster, that throw tantrum about "how the game must be settle" etc etc w/o any experience in this field of work.

Idd the Ornyx's Retard tried to "cover up" getting boosted through content to get more than 25% content

Jeff's retard instead after see how retard he was, apologized and therefore Jeff apologized for his response.

At least the last one had some guts to understand how badly he failed.

----

TL;DR

Try to get a real job where you provide a "service" that a lot of people like but there is huge bunch of tard customer that everyday moan and scream about "this is nut wut i wantud1!11 durrr" "i nuuu how to du it buttttter" "do this IM PAYING SO YOU MUST OBEY!11"

then come back there and tell us how amazing it is.

Otherwise stfu and continue flip burger or serve soda.
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-06-26 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Jeff is the best. Honestly. The way he's been handling Overwatch from day 1, the amount of love and passion he has for it - I find it very inspiring. More devs should be like him , and I know there's a ton more great content yet to come to Overwatch with him in charge.
    For him to get to that place he had to overcome the crippling defeat of Titan and 2 years of wasted time and money. He and those around him through it are a great redemption story though.

Ornyx on the other hand is much like the grade school bully that became a cop to keep on pissing in people's Cheerios. She will toss little quips at people all the time if they act the same way she does she locks their forum privileges. Another case of somebody who loves to dish it out but can't take it in return.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    When you are the voice or considered the voice of a company you need to take the high road and represent the company well.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Lol... At least Ornyx had the balls to stick to his opinion. I fully concur with the first statement of Jeff and think a lot of players just complain for the sake of complaining. Why not call their bluff?

And: 1 (!) apology would have more than sufficed... That he felt the need to do it 3 times plus giving away a YEAR's subscription for WoW is just stupid...
    Except Ornyx was basically using an ad hominen instead of actually addressing a valid point much less apparently the person was posting on an alt from an account that actually had things done as people later cited in the thread.

Both of them were jackasses(the devs not the posters) and shouldn't be allowed to deal with the public if they can't do so properly.

Deleted
    And Jeff idd took the high road and apologized

Ornyx otherwise isnt the "voice" of the company and he has the right to smite the shit out retard customer.

Like GC did.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Except Ornyx was basically using an ad hominen instead of actually addressing a valid point much less apparently the person was posting on an alt from an account that actually had things done as people later cited in the thread.

Both of them were jackasses(the devs not the posters) and shouldn't be allowed to deal with the public if they can't do so properly.
    Posting from ALT so you can be nasty and retard = retard person.
    Also ALT not sharing account achiv? :fishy:

Maybe the "public" need to be allowed too before post on GD? I bet that GD would be more enjoyable to read.

If you can't ask thing properly or actually give constructive criticism don't cry if people put yourselve in place, this is the real life not tumblr or safespace.com
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2017-06-26 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post

Maybe the "public" need to be allowed too before post on GD? I bet that GD would be more enjoyable to read.
    Dear, you don't want to know what others think about your posts here. Just saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Dear, you don't want to know what others think about your posts here. Just saying.
    From the "according to this site that need an addon to trace pop graphs,wow is dying!11" dude? really?

Please at least know your place and get over it dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Exactly.

At least Kaplan saw that he was a jackass and tried to fix it as well as he could. Ornyx was too stupid to see that and / or too stubborn to admit. (He is just young. No experience and no knowledge of what matters.)

And Jeff idd took the high road and apologized

Ornyx otherwise isnt the "voice" of the company and he has the right to smite the shit out retard customer.

Like GC did.

If you can't ask thing properly or actually give constructive criticism don't cry if people put yourselve in place, this is the real life not tumblr or safespace.com
    The person he quoted was neither nasty nor retarded. They said 1 simple statement that was not even remotely rude. Try again. Also their account wide achievements made it clear it was an alt of someone who actually was clearing content. People post on certain characters because they prefer the name/avatar on the official forums.

So yeah.... you're completely wrong. The only one who needs a safe space are you and Ornyx who apparently can't TAKE criticism and call all criticism "retarded" etc.

From the "according to this site that need an addon to trace pop graphs,wow is dying!11" dude? really?
    You want to talk about warcraftrealms? The game *is* dying and the graphs do show that plenty, you got that right. If you want to argue the graphs don't show that, be my guest but please say something at least vaguely related to math.