Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[SPOILER] The view after Kil'jaeden's death!

Dat skybox, eh! I expected it to be visible from Dalaran, but I just now noticed you can see it from Org too. I'm assuming it's visible everywhere! Nice touch, Blizzard! It doesn't get much more "looming over our heads" than this!

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Screenshot? I'm curious as I'm not really subbed right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.
    It would have been nice to see it in game first rather then on the front page!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokcmvmxckm View Post
    Sylvanas has returned from the Maw her work complete. She has decided to live as a stay at home Mom with Nathanos at Windrunner Tower in the Ghostlands. Note; she is not a Mother, and Nathanos is a rock with a smiley face drawn in sharpie. Many people are concerned about her current mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Screenshot? I'm curious as I'm not really subbed right now.
    Front page on MMO Champion.

Once you defeat Kil'jaeden, Argus will appear in Azeroth's skies. And when I mean all of Azeroth, i mean ALL of it. Pandaria, Northrend, Kalimdor, EK, and so forth (Other than Silvermoon/The Draenei Starting area, cause they share the BC outland map).

Oo didnt know it stays there from.now on thats cool

'Oh gee... I wonder what the next expansion will be?'
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    *Patch
    /10char

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivank0v View Post
    *Patch
    /10char
    Are there actually people who really think 3 more years of green sludge and black dirt is a good idea?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

tbh legion is the best addon after wotlk and mop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    Actually, next patch. We're going to Argus, and it's confirmed to be a Legion patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Are there actually people who really think 3 more years of green sludge and black dirt is a good idea?
    I doubt it is going to be 3 more years. Argus is basically a heap of junk of a planet by now. So, I'm thinking a year or so before next expansion. As it is rumoured to have a raid on Argus too - rumors, though.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I doubt it is going to be 3 more years. Argus is basically a heap of junk of a planet by now. So, I'm thinking a year or so before next expansion. As it is rumoured to have a raid on Argus too - rumors, though.
    Actually it's not a rumor they confirmed back at blizzcon it would have a raid aswell lol

Thats why its just a patch, and not the next expansion. Although devastated areas, no matter by what enemy, seem to look somewhat similar - dark. If we fight Old Gods and the Black Empire in the next patch, perhaps it'll be black/red instead of black/green though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asylinna View Post
    Actually it's not a rumor they confirmed back at blizzcon it would have a raid aswell lol
    I have to say rumor, for else people will demand proof, and I can't be bothered to find the info ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Legion is 3-tier expansion, not 2-tier WOD garbage (:

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    Legion is 3-tier expansion, not 2-tier WOD garbage (:
    shame its still garbage in so many other ways

I have to say rumor, for else people will demand proof, and I can't be bothered to find the info ^^
    Haha, true, #justforumthings.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

7+ Year Old Account
    Next - probably - will be a "violet/purple slud and black dirt"

btw Argus is the content of 7.3 patch: just a new zone, new raid tier and lore wise: Alleria + Turalion + Army of Light themed
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    I really hope the next expansion has NOTHING to do with the legion, demon whatever thing... can't we have a more medieval style expansion... I fell in love with SW because it was a medieval style city.. something more like Oblivion.. some faraway kingdom with two medieval factions each having their own large city and armies at their command.. and every player can choose which faction he joins, both horde/alliance. Bit like Aldor / Scryer but on a much larger scale. And then horde and alliance from one faction pvp wise battle it out with the horde and alliance from another.

Actually, next patch. We're going to Argus, and it's confirmed to be a Legion patch.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Argus will get two raids, they say it will have multiple areas not just 1 ..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    I really hope the next expansion has NOTHING to do with the legion, demon whatever thing... can't we have a more medieval style expansion... I fell in love with SW because it was a medieval style city.. something more like Oblivion.. some faraway kingdom with two medieval factions each having their own large city and armies at their command.. and every player can choose which faction he joins, both horde/alliance. Bit like Aldor / Scryer but on a much larger scale. And then horde and alliance from one faction pvp wise battle it out with the horde and alliance from another.
    They can't really slow down the story and go back to an Alliance vs. Horde territorial war...

Blizzard is balls deep in the twilight zone now, they'd better give us the Void Lords after Legion.