Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanmodx View Post
    What does it even mean when Illidan used that green stone?
    Its a Legion Key. The Legion uses this to tear open a portal to other worlds, usually on their ships, which is what Illidan did. Its a giant Portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Igzorn View Post
    maybe maybe not at least i hope we get a good chunck of agrus to go wild .

so wahts the odds that we blow up argus in the end ?
    Remember that we have the guy who blew up the entire Nathreza on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    I dunno, I think it's a bit crappy that Kil'Jaeden all of a sudden admits he wanted something else, for a guy that mercilessly hunted down his former race for over 10000 years, that's a bit of a lame turn.
    Before his fel corruption, they were like brothers. I believe as Archimonde willingly accepted Sargeras' "gift", Kil'jaeden felt betrayed by Velen when he and the exiled ones left him alone with Sargeras knowing that he and the Eredar alone won't have a chance against the dark titan and the rest of the Burning Legion, and that's why he hunted the Draenei for thousands of years across the stars. For Kil'jaeden and the Eredar on Argus, they had no choice but joining the Legion, or be easily destroyed by Sargeras.
    Last edited by Orisai; 2017-06-21 at 05:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.
    Thanks for the spoilers dip shit.

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    I dunno, I think it's a bit crappy that Kil'Jaeden all of a sudden admits he wanted something else, for a guy that mercilessly hunted down his former race for over 10000 years, that's a bit of a lame turn. By the way, does this count as an actual death (i.e. he's killed in the twisting nether or whatever), or should we expect to see him again down the road revived? Assuming Sargeras just doesn't revive him for lol reasons anyways.

So makes you wonder, who will be the final boss? I can't see it being Sargeras on Argus unless they're really going to push it as a space opera with void god battles, Archimonde again as a final boss similarly would be kinda lame considering he's been one before. Guess they could yank something out of their ass and make a new super strong eredar villain seeing how that is their home world.
    Didn't you see Argus? It's split open like an egg. The final boss--or one of them--will probably be a Dark Titan.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I take it Argus is now in every skybox across Azeroth then

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and it has only been a few hours since servers went live so
    also ever heard of encryption, literally the game did not have the cinematic (saying it an easy way) until somone got the kill

- - - Updated - - -

it was the sargerite keystone, a super powerful artifact, also it didnt happen instanrtly, you can see the space warping as it takes for fucking ever to happen
    also no we would not feel the change right away, and no the planet is still super far away, just it is now visable...

just cause we can see the sun does that mean we should be burnt to a crisp by its fire?
    Well, gravitational waves do travel at the speed of light, so if you can see it, you get affected by the gravitational pull, but considering its not physically there, but only behind a portal, it should be fairly safe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Well that explains how we're getting to Argus.

Also, Argus confirmed for next expac?
    Oh my fucking god.
    No, argus is part of 7.3 how many times do we have to repeat this?

Formerly known as Arafal

Nice spoiler pic with the argus one *slowclap*

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Once you kill KJ on any difficulty yes.
    It actually doesn't appear everywhere on Azeroth, since you can't see it from TBC starter zones. I guess Blizzard forgot cause they are not part of the regular continent instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Fucking... Tomb of Sargeras was out for less than a DAY and Kil'Jaeden was killed. For the second in charge of the Burning Legion, Blizzard really needs to examine how they do final boss fights in raids, because that is beyond pathetic.
    Ohh my.. you dumb fuck! xDDD It's NORMAL you imbecil !! Jesus fucking christ!

See, this is a PERFECT example of why some people shouldn't be allowed on the internet. This stupidity is unbelievable! Probably why Aliens won't visit us..... omfg

As much as I loved seeing Khadgar and Illidan interacting with one another, and the throwback line to TFT, I'm a little disappointed that KJ didn't have more of a presence when he was defeated. I get that he doubted Sargeras toward the end, but this seemed like such a whimper from the legendary Deceiver. Both Gul'dan and KJ's deaths have left me wanting a little more substance to them.

And I'm getting pretty tired of important lore characters splintering then exploding. Varian, Gul'dan, now KJ.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else notice that Argus looks alot like planet namek off dragon ball z/super?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    It'll be Sargeras....

:/
    ofcource It will be sargeras he can change size as
    he challenge the pre dh blade master and he fought the titans in the planet

Deleted
    Don't tell me Illidan is a agent of the old gods by making Argus a new moon around Azeroth?

Elune will be jealous not to be the only Azeroth's Moon any more !

That seems gorgeous, 10/10 would resub to see Argus in da sky

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    How else would we have gone to argus without the keystone that legion has been foreshadowing the entire expansion?
    The Exodar. I thought Velen told his people to get the Exodar fixed, they were going home? But that would take thousands of years. So it had to be some sort of portal, it's the devs favorite deus ex machina solution to everything. Illidan just pulled a Wrathion, but to a different planet.

Interesting plot twist, but it feels unsatisfying after months of waiting for the next chapter in the story. Okay, so Argus is in the sky. Now what? We build a fleet of spaceships and invade? Is Sargeras there? The last I recall, nobody is sure really where he is. And it's now easier for the Legion to send more troops to Azeroth.

Seems like this creates more questions than it answers. The payoff needs to be a lot bigger now. They've been building towards opening the tomb from day one in Legion, and now...the story really hasn't changed, other than KJ being dead. (They had to redeem him. They always have to redeem bad guys.)

I'm less certain where they're headed now, after seeing the cinematic. Bold move, Cotton, lets see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

Oh and I'd like to see them justify the planet-sized portal out there. I mean... guys? The gravity? Can you into it? Do you know the consequences of an object of planetary propotions SUDDENLY appearing right next to the existing one? Given that that large portal allows physic objects and radiation of all sorts to pass through (which it does, cause we can actually SEE Argus through it) the gravity fields are immediately established between these two planets which will lead to the imminent Azeroth orbit shift. Which in turn will bring us quite a handful of obvious consequences. And I won't even bother mentioning the moon of Azeroth casually floating through that portal eventually.

But - okay, Billzord Inc. were never too smart in terms of physics. I'm inclined to let this one slide. Magic and whatnot. Fine.
    Yes because you perfectly know how those Portals are working. Demons / Titans that can create rocks that opens a portal to wherever you want in the universe can perfectly set this portal not to convey gravitational waves.

Maybe this portal is a giant OLED screen that shows you what is on the other side and when you touch it it teleports you there.

You don't know, you're not a Burning Legion Engineer, as far as I know.

Plus, in real life, Mages don't exist, neither do Blood Elves, nobody lives up to thousands of year, and when you die, well you die. If you're into that kind of real stuff, you should be playing GTA V instead of WoW, maybe.

Deleted
    In 7.3 expect Sargeras to be defeated and say that he did all this just because he was jealous of other titans blablabla

Retconning is all they do nowadays

This is my prediction for the next couple of months:

1. Sargeras has cocooned himself in Argus and is in a very weakened state.
    2. Somehow N'zoth will manage to jump outside of Azeroth through the new rift and land on Argus.
    3. N'zoth will infect Sargeras and turn him into a Dark Titan.
    4. Next expansion will be all about Void Lords etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Less Likely? I think it's more likely that Sargeras will be there given what Kil'Jaeden says "I never believe Sargeras could be stopped. Perhaps you will prove me wrong".
    Yeah but who said he was actually in Argus? It is a seat of power for Burning Legion but we were also led to believe for a long time the Pantheon were still wondering space but recently were confirmed to be actually dead, the cinematic doesn't exactly have Kil'jaeden saying "Oh, he's in that, there". And the previous cinematic it wasn't confirmed he was speaking to Sargeras either it was simply again suggested and logically agreed upon.

It's player theory that Argus is Sargeras based on Azeroth being a Titan and nascent, it's quite a logical approach once again but till we get there we have only assumptions. It's not been confirmed by any source by Blizzard yet. We don't know if they will pull a fast one where Sargeras isn't actually there - we just assume he is. I personally assume that Blizzard will be dirty tricksters from their track record, and he is less likely there.

When you have Drak'Thul on Broken Shore saying "Legion are not your enemy", makes you wonder what they have planned because Void lords are Sargeras's enemies as much as ours. Fire be purged - Sargeras is purging the void and corruption and wants life to be reset, Void Lords want Chaos. We as players are piggy in the middle.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-06-21 at 09:04 AM.