Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    If we ignore the results of this referendum, then the entire referendum process becomes a fraud, and we lose another peice of our democracy because some cry babies didn't like how they lost a vote.
    Honestly Brexit proved you can't trust the public to vote on important decisions like this. Time and again those with proper education put up evidence after evidence after evidence. That could not be refuted about how bad it was going to be. And what did we get from the ignorant plebs. 52% of people who mostly were old (so more prone to being racist or still thinking we had empire), nationalistic or extremely uneducated voting to leave while at the same time revelling in their ignorance thinking they and their equally uneducated friends down the pub knew more than the 48% who made up of the educated and younger generation. That interact more with the world. Have more understanding of how things are done and generally smarter because of more education or higher interaction with the world.

That's not democracy that's idiocracy. If you can't be bothered to learn facts and chose to live in ignorance you shouldn't have an equal say as those that take the time to learn and become intelligent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, next time they can have a referendum with informed voters.... and no manipulation.
    These people don't want to be informed. They'd rather listen to their equally alcoholic friend down the pub over those that take time to educate themselves in business, science, medical etc. They say they wish to be informed but then go "We've had enough of experts Mr prime minister." because they don't like to ne called wrong.

When it comes to public and wishing to be informed there is a line I think most wow fans know and is apt in this situation. "You think you do but you don't."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Honestly Brexit proved you can't trust the public to vote on important decisions like this. Time and again those with proper education put up evidence after evidence after evidence. That could not be refuted about how bad it was going to be. And what did we get from the ignorant plebs. 52% of people who mostly were old (so more prone to being racist or still thinking we had empire), nationalistic or extremely uneducated voting to leave while at the same time revelling in their ignorance thinking they and their equally uneducated friends down the pub knew more than the 48% who made up of the educated and younger generation. That interact more with the world. Have more understanding of how things are done and generally smarter because of more education or higher interaction with the world.

That's not democracy that's idiocracy. If you can't be bothered to learn facts and chose to live in ignorance you shouldn't have an equal say as those that take the time to learn and become intelligent.
    That's not education, that's indoctrination. If you can't be bothered to acknowledge your own hypocrisy you shouldn't be insulting other people.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This is really sad. So many innocent people will suffer if this happens. It's a shame that the uneducated ones will ruin it for the rest.
    its not really sad - one of things you learn in life is not to discuss with undecated idiots because they are well .... uneducated idiots unable to grasp simple economical facts - its pointless to discucc anything with plebs as they understand only money - once their wallets will suffer they will understand that populism is just popuism and wont feed their kids.

just let them suffer for few years till they learn - aparently every society needs such meaures every few decades to understand what amazing last 80 years in EU were where not wars but economics was leading whole continent.

Britain is nearing tipping point over a few things. It needs to 'tip' so the blind liberals and arrogant politicians change their ways. Whether it be brexit, extremism of any form or just politicians getting away with anything (luckily our general election slowed that down).

Ah the responses in this topic just proofs yet again the fictional enemies of the right

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-d...e-right-2017-5

Nice article about how it kind of started, sure the right will go and rationalize this crap but in the end the ones that see him as the boogeyman are nothing but fascist pricks who's main argument (as often) is that ''even if they are bad the other side is worse because of ''reasons''''

on another forum I see some pretty good response

He's Jewish and gave a lot of money to refugee relief groups
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1305871

Pretty much soms it up right their, he isn't a prick like the Koch brothers or ''insert any random right-wing major donor'' who's only goal in life is to make a extra dime but since the right, in general, like to project they think he must be as bad or even worse then them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    He isn't dead yet? He should be
    He feeds off the suffering he brings to nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I voted brexit, and I am a qualified electrical engineer. not poorly educated at all. I also do not regret my vote. I have no doubt things will suck short term, but this is for my kids benefit, not mine.
    Surely leaving the single biggest market in the world and being able to rid yourself of high safety and quality standards will do wonders for your children.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

George Soros,
    Stopped reading after that. Lemme guess: market speculation, bla, increased GDP, yadda, but now oh noes it goes down, speculative prognosis UK will suffer, free trade blubb, need more money from banks, pls don't leave free market.

Did I guess it right?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course he's trying to scare people over Brexit, the billionaires will be feeling the effects the most when their big boy capital funds could go down by maybe 1% and they lose millions while British workers will no longer be screwed over by EU edicts
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post

- - - Updated - - -

These people don't want to be informed. They'd rather listen to their equally alcoholic friend down the pub over those that take time to educate themselves in business, science, medical etc. They say they wish to be informed but then go "We've had enough of experts Mr prime minister." because they don't like to ne called wrong.

When it comes to public and wishing to be informed there is a line I think most wow fans know and is apt in this situation. "You think you do but you don't."
    Jesus. I don't know where to begin with this contempt for democracy.

But to put this plainly; since they voted to enter the EU, it is wholly in their right to vite to leave the EU. Not much else need to be said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    THat guy seems like a super villain. God damn he gives me the heeby jeebies.
    I know! That Tennisace is pure evil

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The problem is, he has made a fortune out of speculating against the UK before and all he needed was a barrage of news articles to manipulate the market and the HM treasury to sit on their asses and do nothing to protect the sterling. Right now you are on course to do exactly the same
    So I WAS right, is what you are saying?

Deleted
    Brexit
    It can not be stopped.
    It can not be reversed.
    it absolutely will happen at some point in the future.

the government may wish to rejoin in the future, but you can bet if that does happen we will not be in the same position that we where before the referendum to leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, it seems just about half of them aren't innocent. So at least it'll hit some guilty people as well. Not a big comfort, but I'll take small victories today.
    Taking lessons from Skroe much? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Jesus. I don't know where to begin with this contempt for democracy.

But to put this plainly; since they voted to enter the EU, it is wholly in their right to vite to leave the EU. Not much else need to be said.
    Contempt for democracy?

It's a contempt for stupidity when every single negative thing about Brexit was ''countered'' with ''but I don't like Polish and Brown (in other words others) people so I don't care''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Contempt for democracy?

It's a contempt for stupidity when every single negative thing about Brexit was ''countered'' with ''but I don't like Polish and Brown (in other words others) people so I don't care''
    Your perspective on stupid is irrelevant, if that is the dominating opinion, put up or get out.

I think it's sheer hypocrisy that you believe everyone else to be the uninformed masses, the problem when you can't get your point across without hyperbole or sarcasm.

Nothing you have said so far is some sort of verifiable truth, you will never convince anyone of your argument with that, plainly put stupid rhetoric.
    Last edited by mmocbf3af6dcb2; 2017-06-21 at 07:27 AM.

You are, but the thing is, this is something that CAN be managed. Soros is only able to do what he does because the UK government and Treasury are not taking corrective action against him.
    Hah, crazy I read him like an open book. Always the same narrative he's pushing.

I believe that at some point people have accumulated too much wealth and connections so that even governments can't deal with them anymore. Soros can be stopped only through death. He's 86 already, shouldn't take too much longer.

If you want to slow him down, a good first step would be telling media to stop publishing the shit a mummy says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Of course he's trying to scare people over Brexit, the billionaires will be feeling the effects the most when their big boy capital funds could go down by maybe 1% and they lose millions while British workers will no longer be screwed over by EU edicts
    You are delusional if you think brexit is going to hurt the rich more than the poor.
    Speciation Is Gradual

No, you can easily stop him, you just need a central banker to stay awake and act (and have a clear mandate to act) to protect your currency
    That's why I also said connections.

Soros knows someone who knows someone who this certain central banker is in debt with. Shit, the banker is probably indebted to Soros directly. There you go, Soros gets a free pass for his shit. If there's one thing I've learned in life, then it's the fact that heroes do not exist and we only ever scratch on the surface of what actually goes on behind the scenes. This is especially true in finance and politics.

You know that they talk with each other behind the media's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Maybe a James Bond movie should be made with him as the villain.
    Or was it already????

Ernst Stavro Blofeld, in Spectre.