Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

So have anyone got anything good from the Relinquished tokens yet?

As the title says have anyone got anything really good (High titanforged) from the Relinquished tokens yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Soder View Post
    As the title says have anyone got anything really good (High titanforged) from the Relinquished tokens yet?
    Yeah, I got a frost relic 915 ilvl from the relinquished token for like 1-2 months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a pair of 905 boots?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Priest got an 895 arcanocrytsal, DH got a 920 PvP trink
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

I got a 925 PVP trinket awhile ago on my Guardian Druid. Has flat vers and the proc is 7k Agility. Its pretty amazing actually. Lucky as all hell

Deleted
    What are relinquished tokens and where do I buy em ?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    What are relinquished tokens and where do I buy em ?
    Tokens that turn into a piece of loot. 5k Nethershards at broken shore

Quote Originally Posted by Xenorun View Post
    I got a 925 PVP trinket awhile ago on my Guardian Druid. Has flat vers and the proc is 7k Agility. Its pretty amazing actually. Lucky as all hell
    On proc agi is actually pretty bad for guardian.

925 crit statstick on my hunter a few weeks ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite a few things in fact. Several Titanforged relics and a handful of 'omg I'm lucky' trinkets.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

905 Agi/Haste, 910 Agi/Crit trinkets. Along with various 890 Chrono etc on alts.

Pretty happy tbh

925 agi/crit stat stick trinket for my DH but most of drops i have on alts from them are in 880-890 range . that was just one lucky roll

I saved them on my 8 toons for yesterday. Got 21 items - not 1 upgrade and nothing over 890.

On my warrior I got a lot of 900 stuff. he is just a alt, so I am not caring thaaaat much for right stats, but everything had at least one of the 2 best stats one it.
    With the demon hunter I got a 915 relic, a 905 Kara crit trinket and on the same try a TF 920 chest with versatility and haste AND a 880 Nightbane chest. If only the Nightbane chest was 920...

So its confirmed that tokens can be 925+ right?

15+ Year Old Account
    895 Relinquished Titanforged tier legs pre-7.2.5.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Got a 920 bloodthirsty instinct on my hunter
    I hate you so much right now

Lessee. 920 Fang of Tich and 900 Faulty Countermeasure on my DH (meh), 895 Arcanocrystal, 900 Str/Vers statstick and 885 Infernal Contract on my warrior, 900 mastery and haste stat sticks on my hunter, 895 Draught on my DK (meh). Not too unhappy but I wish I could swap trinkets between characters!

I've also ditched so many versatility w/stat proc trinkets across all my characters I've lost count

Quote Originally Posted by carrypto View Post
    So its confirmed that tokens can be 925+ right?
    They always could be up to 925, as pretty much everything. But if they can proc 925+ that remains to be seen.

Deleted
    But nobody have gotten anything above 920~ now after the patch?

Still nothing sweet guys? Show me something so i can buy my tokens.