Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I bet the Op is one of those people who whines about people calling him a racist or xenophobe.
    No we don't care. We're Islamophobes and racists to the core.

All you hear is the vocal minority of both the left and the right whilst the middle gets ignored.
    The middle works on trying to make things work for everyone whilst our far leaners just bicker and don't do shit.

Deleted
    Well, Google is swimming in money so I guess they will donate billions to the cause, hm?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Well, Google is swimming in money so I guess they will donate billions to the cause, hm?
    Nobody is forced to donate anything and they shouldn't be.
    Taxes pay for all kinds of things, donations are just a bit of extra funds because some people agree with the stand these charities show.
    Donating doesn't magically make you a better person even if people want to believe that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Nobody is forced to donate anything and they shouldn't be.
    Taxes pay for all kinds of things, donations are just a bit of extra funds because some people agree with the stand these charities show.
    Donating doesn't magically make you a better person even if people want to believe that.
    Nope, but if you push an agenda that costs the taxpayer money while your own company is evading as much taxes as possible I think you better be willing to pay for your ideals with cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The same place that article did that claimed 70% of child refugees were adults. Their ass.
    And yet you've not actually proved those statistics to be wrong. Really, I'd like to see your counter argument, though I'm certain buzzfeed counts as a viable source of fact checking for you.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Nope, but if you push an agenda that costs the taxpayer money while your own company is evading as much taxes as possible I think you better be willing to pay for your ideals with cash.
    I am not youtube, or google, or any other big coorporation and I have insufficient data to support your claims that they evade taxes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shocked that they left the ratings on this. No surprise, they're abysmal. Blatant, vile, emotionally charged propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not youtube, or google, or any other big coorporation and I have insufficient data to support your claims that they evade taxes.
    Buuut you probably want people to be forced to pay for 'refugees', anyway, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Accepting refugees from tragically war torn parts of the world is the morally right thing to do in my opinion. It is of utmost importance that we integrate them into our cultures as best we can. This is also a separate case than immigration
    Fuck your fake, virtue signalling "morality".

You want them? You personally take them.

It is way cheaper, and way less problematic (in terms of cultural problems) to relocate them within the middle east, e.g. to Saudi Arabia, or Turkey. But that doesn't satisfy your humanitarian "superpower"/demographically watering down Europe fetish, does it?
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    Shocked that they left the ratings on this. No surprise, they're abysmal. Blatant, vile, emotionally charged propaganda.
    Buuut you probably want people to be forced to pay for 'refugees', anyway, right?
    If you want to stay somewhere I think it's fair enough that you pay whatever it is that is agreed upon by the majority.
    Wether that is more money to refugees or less.
    If you personally think something deserves more money than that is given to the subject in question, you work on changing the majority vote and/or donate to your cause.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as you think that this is left propaganda, someone that leans further left than the propaganda in question thinks this is right propaganda.
    On what basis? What right wing agenda, specifically, is this serving?

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to stay somewhere I think it's fair enough that you pay whatever it is that is agreed upon by the majority.
    Wether that is more money to refugees or less.
    If you personally think something deserves more money than that is given to the subject in question, you work on changing the majority vote and/or donate to your cause.
    They don't pay a cent, most are taxpayer supported and the vast majority don't work. In addition, they cause significantly higher policing costs, not to mention the cost of housing and ugh... "integrating" these people, many of whom aren't even literate in their own languages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    I know people who are against immigrants are simple but you really lowered the bar here.
    No, I think he set the bar just where it needs to be. You want them? Does JK Rowling and countless other loudmouthed, do nothing, virtue signalling celebs want them?

Then personally take them and stop dictating to others what to do.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

On what basis? What right wing agenda, specifically, is this serving?
    Just because this is "left propaganda" for you doesn't make it "left propaganda" for everyone.

They don't pay a cent, most are taxpayer supported and the vast majority don't work.
    We're not talking about what *they* do are we? That's a totally different subject.

No, I think he set the bar just where it needs to be. You want them? Does JK Rowling and countless other loudmouthed, do nothing, virtue signalling celebs want them?
    Then personally take them and stop dictating to others what to do.
    Are you actively returning those that you deem unfit to stay?
    Or are you just saying that you don't have to strictly follow your beliefs and others that don't agree with you have to?
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2017-06-21 at 09:52 AM.

Deleted
    I think that dislikes say most. Was happy to contribute with one. Cucks, you're a minority.

My only problem is, why the fuck does a charity need to spend these costs just to inform people? Could be better spent elsewhere.

Op, what's your plan on helping starving people fleeing civil war in their own country, which is torn apart by civil war and corruption? What percentage of all the money, food, medicine and supplies would actually help refugees, and not just end up in the hands of the armed forces?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    My only problem is, why the fuck does a charity need to spend these costs just to inform people? Could be better spent elsewhere.
    It's good to shine a light on situations that aren't widely known.
    Shining light on on already a super bright subject seems to be quite wasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And yet you've not actually proved those statistics to be wrong. Really, I'd like to see your counter argument, though I'm certain buzzfeed counts as a viable source of fact checking for you.
    Its amazing to me how insane you've jumped the shark in the last two years, especially having actively been in the GamerGate thread and seen my actual political opinions.

Kudos for becoming the kind of useful idiot that the right loves. Eesh.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-21 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    I have screenshoted the peoples threath to us nonwhite and nonchristians. DEUS VULT and the likes, also threaths to send us to the concentrationcamps have been screendumped by me. I will show this off to my fellow friends. That you are not against such words and that you are upvoting these comments shows that you really are not what you think you are. I hate Isis and wahhabists as they destroy life itself, same thing can be said about the lighter males. I am by no means an Islamist and i do not support killing, especially on innocent people. The killings of children in London made my hate against Isis even greater.

Whatever you worthless crusaderoleplayers and the likes say will have no effect. I am sniping the proof of what kind of people you really are. Let my people decide werher to forgive your hatred or not. If you want to play middleage, i can support your roleplaying by spreading these screenshots.

Honestly, i am a racist towards white males now and im becoming open about it.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-06-21 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    No we don't care. We're Islamophobes and racists to the core.
    At least you are willing to admit to your bigotry, that's the first step to recovery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    At least you are willing to admit to your bigotry, that's the first step to recovery.
    I take it sarcasm was a topic you never learned in school?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its amazing to me how insane you've jumped the shark in the last two years, especially having actively been in the GamerGate thread and seen my actual political opinions.

Kudos for becoming the kind of useful idiot that the right loves. Eesh.
    And yet you've still not proven anything. It can't be that hard, unless, I dunno, you don't have anything to back your point?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Naw, it's

with a staggering 922 likes, closely followed by

I mean, I get it. 90% of the comments are troll posts and most dislikes are just from the fact that it's YT uploading a video they've been paid to create following a defined leftist narrative.

Yet I couldn't help myself and I disliked the video as well because it doesn't show the full picture.
    It's hard to say honestly since Youtube's comment system is like day old garbage someone left in the sun for a week and a hobo shat on it.

But this is no accident, Youtube's alt right and other white supremacist groups regularly organise attacks on channels they don't like (ie everyone else). It's made painfully obvious by the shit they post and upvote.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You mean the same agencies which keep saying there is no actual evidence. AYYY LMAO!
    But we know otherwise! The circlejerk told us so!

I mean, a guy wouldn't lie to you while he's jerking your turkey. That's just not on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.