Clippers are getting blown up this off season, don't worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Blueobelisk

Were you offended by my comments or something? Hard to tell with the internet, sometimes...

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Huh? No. Why would I be offended lol?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Wow, you'd think Butler would be happy to get traded to a Cavs team that is the go to East favourite next year.
    Would you want to live in Cleveland? I don't blame him. I don't think the Cavs have the assets needed to trade for Butler anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpbladez View Post
    As a Lakers fan, Im totally fine with this trade. There were too many times this season that I questioned DAngelo's effort. He just wasnt consistent enough. I think he still has a chance to be great, but he needs to step it up.
    I hate Ohio St with a passion, but seeing him play in college, i thought he could be really, really good in the pros. That's the good and bad about watching college sports. I watched Wade for a couple seasons since Marquette was conference rivals with Cincinnati, and I KNEW he was going to be a star. I had multiple friends contact me (bull fans) asking about Derrick Rose since Memphis was also a conference rival of Cincinnati, i told them they would absolutely love that guy and he'd be a star. Meanwhile, there were several Bearcats that I thought we way more talent than Bob Huggins, Frank Martin or Andy Kennedy were letting blossom, the likes of Damon Flint, DerMarr Johnson, Ruben Patterson, Flight White etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Would you want to live in Cleveland? I don't blame him. I don't think the Cavs have the assets needed to trade for Butler anyway.
    Nope. However, if you pay me 18 million a year, I'm sure I could saddle up in a nice suburban pad for a couple years.

Iman Shumpert and a couple draft picks could pull Butler. Or how about Tristan Thompson? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Wow, you'd think Butler would be happy to get traded to a Cavs team that is the go to East favourite next year.
    I'm pretty sure it's because he sees the writing on the wall in Cleveland with Lebron leaving after next year. Plus there's this report

Also, I don't have a source just heard on the radio that Kyrie and Jimmy are talking about teaming up together, they are free agents in the same year.

Damn son. That's pretty crazy that your team is pretty fucking good, in the Finals, and you still wanna blow shit up because the other contender is OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Source: New Orleans Pelicans guard Tim Frazier has been traded to the Washington Wizards in exchange for the No. 52 pick."

https://twitter.com/MikeAScotto/stat...83818886574080

- - - Updated - - -

"Phil Jackson says the Knicks have gotten calls on Kristaps Porzingis. Says they are listening."

"Phil Jackson on Kristaps: "As much as we love this guy, we have to do what's best for the club.""

https://twitter.com/IanBegley/status/877696564046647299

The Knicks and Phil Jackson are stupid if they go through with this.

If trading KP doesnt get Phil fired, I dont know what will. Melo needs to just leave. Im so sick of hearing the same shit about the Knicks dumpster fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Phil: "I don't think I've ever had a player, over 25 years of coaching, maybe 30, not come to an exit meeting. It's not happened to me.""

https://twitter.com/StevePopper/stat...99105241399296

Way to go Phil, you fuck up a franchise this badly, publicly say that one of your players should go elsewhere and then get mad that your star player gets mad at you for ruining the atmosphere of the team and the locker room.

This just smells like a power play by Phil Jackson and he's spoke with Dolan and been like "It's either him or me" and Dolan (the idiot) sided with Phil Jackson.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Porzingas was the Knicks' future. Or so I heard here, probably.

"Phil: "I don't think I've ever had a player, over 25 years of coaching, maybe 30, not come to an exit meeting. It's not happened to me.""

https://twitter.com/StevePopper/stat...99105241399296
    What is that in regard too? Who didn't show up to an exit meeting?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What is that in regard too? Who didn't show up to an exit meeting?
    KP. And apparently it wasn't really the first time for Phil, either.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Phil's plan is to destroy NYK or what? In a serious note: KP can go where he wants after his rookie contract right?

Last edited by upliftin; 2017-06-22 at 04:11 AM.

LOL at that frog. I feel that way, too.

He can go anywhere he wants but NY can pay him more than any other team can. I think the rule is named after Derrick Rose.

Hmm took a look on the Rose's Rule to be sure: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_sa...k_Rose.22_Rule

Not sure it can ben applied on Porzingod nah ?

Anyway, I don't really understand Phil's position, I don't support any franchise to be honest, I've player I love (Rose & Irving for example) but if I were a knicks fan I would probably throw myself from a bridge right now
    Last edited by upliftin; 2017-06-22 at 05:32 AM.

I understand your point. So now I think that until Phil is here at NYC you won't get any big FA player, he made a terrible mistake to diss LeBron and clearly fucked up all the plan Knicks got for FA (the banana boat team for example).

Imo: keep KP, draft Frank Ntilikina (I don't say this because I'm French btw, he's good, not as good as Fultz but still), get rid of Rose (I feel bad for saying this since I love him but well, in Phil's shoes I would do that) target the 2018 FA and try to fish someone even if like I said, it will be hard.

And yeah he has to deal with Melo also..

I'm surprised that Ainge didn't make any move yet (not speaking of trading 1st pick). I feel like if Boston don't move this year, they'll miss their chance. Maybe George's announcing that he wants to move kinda fucked up Ainge plans (no need to mention that it's probably the last year in Cleveland for Lebron & Kyrie will prolly leave too).

About Ball, the kid looks good, but his father man.. Ahah I wish he would end up in Sacramento to see his father's face; but well it's unlikely since Magic traded D-Lo & Mozgov (which is smart, even if I feel like D-Lo will explode in Brooklyn with Atkinson). About that, Brooklyn without assets are handling it pretty well with LaVert RHJ, D-Lo & Mozgov

Here is my draft for tonight:

1- Markelle Fultz (Philadelphia Sixers) - PG
    2- Lonzo Ball (Los Angeles Lakers) - PG
    3- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics) - F (Could be Josh Jackson traded to Chitown for Butler)
    4- Josh Jackson (Phoenix Suns) - F
    5- De'Aaron Fox (Sacramento Kings) - PG (I really like this kid)
    6- Dennis Smith Jr (Orlando Magic) - PG
    7- Lauri Markkanen (Minnesota Timberwolves) - PF
    8- Frank Ntilikina (New York Knicks) - PG
    9- Malik Monk (Dallas Mavericks) - G
    10- Jonathan Isaac (Sacramento Kings) - F
    11- Donovan Mitchell (Charlotte Hornets) - G
    12- Zach Collins (Detroit Pistons) - PF/C
    13- OG Anunoby (Denver Nuggets) - F
    14- Luke Kennard (Miami Heat) - G (RIP Waiters)

Kings are in good spot, De'Aaron Fox will be a monster
    Last edited by upliftin; 2017-06-22 at 06:51 AM.

I dunno, we hate Duke everything, not sure how Winslow hasn't been run out. Kennard isn't welcome. In Dion we trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by upliftin View Post
    Here is my draft for tonight:

1- Markelle Fultz (Philadelphia Sixers) - PG
    2- Lonzo Ball (Los Angeles Lakers) - PG
    3- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics) - F (Could be Josh Jackson traded to Chitown for Butler)
    4- Josh Jackson (Phoenix Suns) - F
    5- De'Aaron Fox (Sacramento Kings) - PG (I really like this kid)
    6- Dennis Smith Jr (Orlando Magic) - PG
    7- Lauri Markkanen (Minnesota Timberwolves) - PF
    8- Frank Ntilikina (New York Knicks) - PG
    9- Malik Monk (Dallas Mavericks) - G
    10- Jonathan Isaac (Sacramento Kings) - F
    11- Donovan Mitchell (Charlotte Hornets) - G
    12- Zach Collins (Detroit Pistons) - PF/C
    13- OG Anunoby (Denver Nuggets) - F
    14- Luke Kennard (Miami Heat) - G (RIP Waiters)

Kings are in good spot, De'Aaron Fox will be a monster
    I like your list, except there's no way Isaac goes that low and absolutely no way he goes later than Markkanen. If he does there's some front office that deserves to be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I dunno, we hate Duke everything, not sure how Winslow hasn't been run out. Kennard isn't welcome. In Dion we trust.
    If we forget Dion for a sec, the toxic contract from Johnson when he was RFA (50m$ 4y if I'm correct) is annoying (thanks to the Nets lol). Considering what Pat did with LeBron/Wade/Bosh, I assume that he will get rid of that contract to get some space & I'm pretty sure they'll pick Kennard to replace Johnson. Didn't see many plays from Kennard, the only thing I know he's a pure shooter which make him an unidimensional player compare to Johnson, but money money..

I like your list, except there's no way Isaac goes that low and absolutely no way he goes later than Markkanen. If he does there's some front office that deserves to be fired.
    Some friends think the same, I don't know tbh, Wolves need a PG because Rubio is meh, maybe they'll get Ntilikina but that would be surprising, the only pick I can consider right now for them is Lauri or Dennis Smith JR (if for some reason Orlando pass on him, which is not supposed to happen since Elfrid is not doing the job).

Can't wait for the draft :>
    Last edited by upliftin; 2017-06-22 at 12:51 PM. Reason: typo