Poll: Will you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So you say 90% of people who play a DH had them drop both? (even if it is on an alt?)
    Total anecdote here, but I ran BT twice this week (once on DH, and once on Rogue), and I got a Warglaive to drop on each character. And that's the first time I've ever had one drop in all my years of playing.

From my very limited experience, I suspect they may have buffed the droprate. That or I just got extremely lucky twice in a row.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Check the achievement - it used to be for having both on one character. Unless they've changed things, I expect it still is.

And you need to equip both of them to get the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    So the question is rather simple will you be transmogging to the glaives of azzinoth?

im personally kind of on the fence since i think 90% of all DH's will.

Bonus question: Do you think the transmog should drop from TW, and to make it more rare or do you like the fact you can farm them on 4 different class's each week (i personally got them both within 2 months on my rogue)
    I have one set of legit (attained during BC) glaives and like... 3 and a half sets of 'mog farm' glaives on other toons.

And yeah, I'll mog them because they're the originals. I don't give a shit what '90%' of other DHs do, why should that affect what I do with my toon?

To answer your final question, the idea of making the mog item a rare drop is stupid. Having the original set/achievement + finishing the raid is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cafecito820 View Post
    Total anecdote here, but I ran BT twice this week (once on DH, and once on Rogue), and I got a Warglaive to drop on each character. And that's the first time I've ever had one drop in all my years of playing.

From my very limited experience, I suspect they may have buffed the droprate. That or I just got extremely lucky twice in a row.
    In BC I saw a rogue get OH one week, MH the very next lockout. RNG gonna RNG.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2017-06-19 at 08:34 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

It's not like there's a large variety of warglaive models to transmog. You're going to see a lot of people with whatever one you choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xmr1 View Post
    It's not like there's a large variety of warglaive models to transmog. You're going to see a lot of people with whatever one you choose.
    That's why I mogged mine to rare sword that doesn't drop any more

LOOK AT ME MA, IM A SNOWFLAKE!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cafecito820 View Post
    Since when has impending complaints ever been a part of Blizzard's decision making process?
    Nice try. But come the fuck on.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

First run today and the main hand dropped

Deleted
    I will for a while, or maybe longer depending on how many people have / use them or maybe use the green challenge skin once I manage to kill KJ. This until I finish farming prestige since I've hardly seen anyone with the prestige 12/16 skins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hexify View Post
    Exactly, i think the drop rate is way higher than say invincible.

Now imagine farming it on 4 different class's which you can have multiple of, in theory u can do a starting zone for DH which takes roughly 1.5hours and you got a fresh 100 you can farm it on, if you really wanted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hexify View Post
    When BT timetrawel became availabe? Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    During BC Timewalking I assume, which was July 11th if I remember correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    ...starting zone for DH which takes roughly 1.5hours and you got a fresh 100 you can farm it on, if you really wanted.
    That's... a really good idea. Can you have more than one DH per server?

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    No, the old classic raid last week.

I have them both on my warrior, so yeah probably. The choices for glaives is so severely limited.

even if 90% of the people that have them transmog them thats still probably a fairly small percentage of the overall playerbase

May as well. Not a lot of other options, and I already have the achivements.