Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Front page on MMO Champion.

Once you defeat Kil'jaeden, Argus will appear in Azeroth's skies. And when I mean all of Azeroth, i mean ALL of it. Pandaria, Northrend, Kalimdor, EK, and so forth (Other than Silvermoon/The Draenei Starting area, cause they share the BC outland map).
    I'm wondering if this is on all diffculties..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by farza View Post
    tbh legion is the best addon after wotlk and mop.
    Go away, Wotlk and TBC are still the best expansions, If you haven't played them I'll understand. Not every casual joe today can appreciate what It was to play WoW back when It was the WoW the veterans know today. Aka the better WoW, and they cry to the state of Wow that Is today. As do I.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    shame its still garbage in so many other ways
    I like you. Legion Is still garbage, and close alongside WoD as well. Legion only has a -little- more content than WoD, and less than MoP so far. And I doubt 7.3 will be anything amazing, and I really hope they won't be ballsy enough to have a surprise 7.4 cause I'm getting really really tired of demon fel green covered areas since 6.2 Tanaan 2 years ago now.

To me Legion Is the worst expansion to date, and WoD right after It, with Cataclysm then MoP following. Basically my likeness of expansions Is as follows from best to worst:

TBC - Wrath - Vanilla - MoP - Cataclysm - WoD - Legion

For context, I'm a player since Vanilla's launch in EU, all expansions beforehand I could tolerate something In It, a bad raid, some bad pvp choices, bad zones, bad questing, bad lore... but Legion has no redeeming factors for me, not It's horrific Artifact System, not the weapons or the gathering of "Artifact Power" that's not even mentioning Artifact Knowledgegrind.

Not the Diablo 3 style Legendary drops that have no place In WoW, the time gating of everything cause In reality there Isn't that much content In Legion. They just take the same amount of content they have on average In each expansion and timegate It to give the Illusion of consistent content, LFR raids for example are gated every 2 weeks now Instead of 1 for no reason other than have people wait for It longer. 3 months to be specific, Instead of 1 and a half.

The Lore Is just... bad, the lore to the weapons Is bad enough, but Illidan being back? Go away. I liked the character, but him being brought back just lets me know they'll ruin his story arc somehow, he's so far the Kerrigan of WoW with a soon-to-be redemption arc conclusion where he turns Into an angelic being and kills the big bad and that's okay, even though he's killed millions and previously served the Legion on numereous occasions. Remember when Illidan cowered In fear when KJ appeared In a giant puff of smoke In Warcraft 3 when he was at the Black Temple? And now he's like "I got you, you bastard.." It's like... wtf. If anything Illidan would've had the same Ish strenght now he had then, why couldn't he just kick his ass then? It makes no sense, that among 90 % of the lore In Legion, don't even get me started on our Jedi of WoW.. Turalyon and Alleria.

World Quests are a step backwards from daily hubs, providing nothing Interesting other than a disembodied voice speaking to you In your head for some reason, telling you to stomp on vine for 2 minutes, cause only the wielder of Ashbringer could possibly do that, as well as turn Into a wisp growing trees and avoiding FISH of all things, kicking squirel nuts around as the great hero you are, or even getting a living bomb style buff on you that shoots out aoe around you and then pressing W and wait for things to die... not only that, the travel time to the quests takes longer than their completion, and I've laughed about their challange up above already so that's done.

That's just off the top of my head, but nothing has Impressed me In Legion... It's like, Suramar City was cute. And I wish all of our capital cities were expanded to be even larger, If not for the reason that It's been so long and I'm sure people need new houses, we need better fortifications and just more room In our cities.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only problem is stars showing through it

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I'm wondering if this is on all diffculties..
    yeah it is.

Maybe stars are different in the Warcraft universe.

The rules of the universe are pretty different from ours.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    is Kil'jaeden can really die for good ?

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Only problem is stars showing through it
    You could make an excuse about that, though.

For example: They're cities.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    You could make an excuse about that, though.

For example: They're cities.
    Yeah but stars also show through like the other moons

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda reminds me of the Death Star from Rogue One.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    yeah it is.
    Nice!

Can't wait for Raid Finder to get live then... too casual to raid normal nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Nice!

Can't wait for Raid Finder to get live then... too casual to raid normal nowadays
    Yeah waiting for that one at the very least before resubbing until then i can just play around (level alts) on ptr for no currency wasted =).

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    shame its still garbage in so many other ways
    Legion is not garbage
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah waiting for that one at the very least before resubbing until then i can just play around (level alts) on ptr for no currency wasted =).
    Haha exactly

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Legion is not garbage
    In a way it is. There is not much incentive to play.

Cause, Vanilla was always incentive to play...

Not like it took me months to get to max lvl, only to grind weeks for 30G, grind even more weeks of mining, while also barely stepping into 1 raid...

....Not to mention the ganking....

Also, not to mention the resistance gear....

And the Southshore battle was not really well...kind of annoying...

AV was fun, though. :/

davidbane123
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    I really hope the next expansion has NOTHING to do with the legion, demon whatever thing... can't we have a more medieval style expansion... I fell in love with SW because it was a medieval style city.. something more like Oblivion.. some faraway kingdom with two medieval factions each having their own large city and armies at their command.. and every player can choose which faction he joins, both horde/alliance. Bit like Aldor / Scryer but on a much larger scale. And then horde and alliance from one faction pvp wise battle it out with the horde and alliance from another.
    LOL of coarse not... cuz Ashara and Ol'Zothy will be!

Nice Opinion bro, I especially how you take your feelings and assume that everyone is just like you because you think you represent the majority. Good thing Azeroth and Argus revolve around you.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    I really hope the next expansion has NOTHING to do with the legion, demon whatever thing... can't we have a more medieval style expansion... I fell in love with SW because it was a medieval style city.. something more like Oblivion.. some faraway kingdom with two medieval factions each having their own large city and armies at their command.. and every player can choose which faction he joins, both horde/alliance. Bit like Aldor / Scryer but on a much larger scale. And then horde and alliance from one faction pvp wise battle it out with the horde and alliance from another.
    I wish WoW still had that rustic medieval fantasy feel that it did back in vanilla but it doesn't anymore. Its almost not even the same game anymore aesthetically; as Blizzard started to move towards high fantasy/supermagical fiction after Burning Crusade launched.

At this point, something involving Azshara/old gods is likely as the next expansion, if not some filler content that ties the next expansion out together like WoD was for legion.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Nice Opinion bro, I especially how you take your feelings and assume that everyone is just like you because you think you represent the majority. Good thing Azeroth and Argus revolve around you.
    well they do revolve around the players and that was me. so it did revolve around me .