Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    So many people trying to diminish Op's accomplishment.
    "accomplishment"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I didn't look at the screenshot. Did you bother to read the post?

I bolded the relevant part.
    You act as though that's relevant. He made a claim, people denied it. If anything, the posts stating such have nothing to do with one of his questions. Stop backpedaling.

If I went into NH right now, beat it, and claimed to have gotten World First, then asked where I could buy Pepsi, the people saying that I wasn't world first are being on topic as well. You don't have to comment on every little aspect of a thread.

Let me break this thread down for you:

He made a claim and asked two things.

- He provided a screenshot of him claiming to be world first
    - He made a thread title asking if he was world first.
    - He asked if there's a way for him to see if it's world first.

By saying that it isn't world first, it relevant to all 3. Furthermore, even if it wasn't, it still answers the overarching question on whether or not he was world first, a question that was a part of the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

For the sake of OP, I can probably squash this. Someone in Asmongold's stream got it before EU was even up, assuming this is EU. If this is US, then using the timestamp in the screenshot provided, then it was also too late.

If you made this thread right as you got it, you were off by a few hours to beat the guy from the stream, who I highly doubt was even world first. I'll try to dig up the stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/153166210

2:00:00 on the dot
    Last edited by Lime; 2017-06-21 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Do you seriously not understand that the OP is asking how to verify what he believes was a WF mount drop? He's not asking if it is, he's asking if there's a way to prove it is.
    Yes. That's exactly what I've been saying. Wondering it there's a way to show that it is isn't the same as coming here and saying "WF bois!" The thread got answered in like the first few posts and everyone else either said grats or piled on to tell him how stupid he was for wondering, because that's obviously a constructive way to spend time on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    You act as though that's relevant. He made a claim, people denied it. The posts stating such have nothing to do with his question. Stop backpedaling.

If I went into NH right now, beat it, and claimed to have gotten World First, then asked where I could buy Pepsi, the people saying that I wasn't world first are being on topic as well. You don't have to comment on every little aspect of a thread.

Let me break this thread down for you:

He made a claim and asked two things.

- He provided a screenshot of him claiming to be world first
    - He made a thread title asking if he was world first.
    - He asked if there's a way for him to see if it's world first.

By saying that it isn't world first, it relevant to all 3. Furthermore, even if it wasn't, it still answers the overarching question on whether or not he was world first, a question that was a part of the thread.
    Jesus christ. So many salty motherfuckers. No, I didn't look at the fucking screenshot. I figured it was just a picture of him on a mount.

Saying that it isn't world first is fine. He wanted to know if it was or not. What I don't get is all the people shitting all over him for asking.

Also, excellent analogy re: NH and Pepsi. If I ever need an example of how to construct a post that doesn't say anything useful I'll PM you.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Who the fuck cares?! lol... jesus christ!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Jesus christ. So many salty motherfuckers. No, I didn't look at the fucking screenshot. I figured it was just a picture of him on a mount.

Saying that it isn't world first is fine. He wanted to know if it was or not. What I don't get is all the people shitting all over him for asking.

Also, excellent analogy re: NH and Pepsi. If I ever need an example of how to construct a post that doesn't say anything useful I'll PM you.
    Saying someone isn't world first is now being salty? Nice dismissive attitude rather than actual constructive posting. Nobody is shitting on him, don't be such a drama queen.

You can't get mad at other people because you were too lazy to read the context. Like I said, you're backpedaling now. All anyone did was make a counterclaim saying that he wasn't world first then people like you got annoyed by it for whatever reason, acting as though it's irrelevant.

Please, explain what's wrong with the analogy. I make a claim in it, I asked a question, then pointed out that people are allowed to make counterclaims.

It's funny that you say "If I ever need an example of how to construct a post that doesn't say anything useful I'll PM you." considering that's the epitome of your posts. What have you done in this thread, again?

- Called people out for simply making counterclaims.
    - Gets called out for not looking at all of the context, then backpedals saying that it's not relevant.
    - Is now saying that it's alright to make counterclaims, just that the other counterclaims were hostile (they weren't)

Please don't give me advice on what is and isn't a good argument, not unless you start referencing your own as a terrible one.
    Last edited by Lime; 2017-06-21 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Removed something. Not particularly worth the argument over.

Bragging about a mount? lol

Holy crap people are nitpicky, he said something in guild chat and then came here to ask how he can tell... Why is everyone so freaking uptight over something so trivial? Do you have nothing else going on? LoL

If you had world first Mistress then yes, it would have been world first Mistress mount.

Deleted
    Looking at wowprogress you got server's 22nd and world's 787th mount. Congratz!
    Last edited by mmoc7719d60e5e; 2017-06-21 at 03:23 PM.

Nice job on getting the mount, I missed it myself. I'm going to assume only one dropped for your whole group? Trying to determine if it's 1 per group or just a random drop chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Holy crap people are nitpicky, he said something in guild chat and then came here to ask how he can tell... Why is everyone so freaking uptight over something so trivial? Do you have nothing else going on? LoL
    His title is specifically asking if it's a world first and people told him no. Are you all so sheltered that you take that as being uptight or god forbid, "shitting on him"? Notice how it was people like you that made this into a big deal by getting annoyed over something so pedantic.

His first question is if it was a world first and his second was if there was a way to check. You guys need to chill and stop trying to make problems.

So I understand the screenshot was misleading, it was meant to be as a question. Honestly I didn't realize I even won it at first, so what you see there was meant to be asked a question since there was someone over discord saying I bet that's world first. Holy crap the amount of damage a missing "?" Can cause

Also thanks everyone else. I put in a ticket and while they couldn't reflect accurately they said that less then 20 had been given out when I received mine. So that's cool.
    Last edited by Emaias; 2017-06-21 at 06:04 PM.

It's the same model as that thing I had to track down all over the world on my main, isn't it. Mind-Worm, I think.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well this thread kills the one reason I was thinking of re-subbing to WoW : achieving world first Mistress Mount. Dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    didnt drop when i killed it today.
    ok? Still doesn't change that it's guaranteed, this is a known fact. Someone probably didn't loot the boss, since it's personal loot only (Regardless of loot setting)

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    ok? Still doesn't change that it's guaranteed, this is a known fact. Someone probably didn't loot the boss, since it's personal loot only (Regardless of loot setting)
    i didnt know that, thanks for being so helpful amd informative.