Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I order in. Even online, because fuck socializing on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear fucking god no
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Weird, you'd think that a fat-basher would be a proponent of this change.

I wouldn't wanna eat somewhere with this kind of seating, but eh, to each their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Weird, you'd think that a fat-basher would be a proponent of this change.
    Uhh I prefer to see the big picture than get bogged down on one issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Bla bla bla stolen content bla bla not interesting enough without leeching on second-grade media blah.
    Did the editors on your usual news sites run out of racebait articles for you to steal?

This is the most inane thing I have ever read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Did the editors on your usual news sites run out of racebait articles for you to steal?

This is the most inane thing I have ever read.
    Is this a challenge?

Is this a challenge?
    Ask the mods to start a subforum!

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is how my place is, but that's because we share the building with another place so we don't have a big dinning area. Though we do have outside tables now, too.

Deleted
    It matters. If you work hard all week and want to enjoy a dinner with your wife on Friday evening, then guess what? It isn't gonna be fun if you're right next to some noisy strangers.
    Go to a different restaurant. Shocking, right? No one is forced to dine at that place and those who do like the social atmosphere will happily enjoy their meal.

Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by article
    the average man and woman are 30 and 26 pounds heavier, respectively, than they were in 1960. (That’s 196 and 166 pounds.)
    The idea that the AVERAGE woman is 80 Kg (that's heavier than me, and I'm a rather athletic MAN) is what really frighten me here.
    Seriously guys, do something about yourself, that's just disgusting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Restaurant packs more people in to make more money..shocker....in other news water is wet and the sky is blue.
    Sky is pretty grey here atm. Checkmate, Atheists.

I don't like overly crowded noisy eataries. I like to relax when I eat out.

I'd probably avoid a place like this. I like my mafia corner booth. I like to see everyone and notice if anyone is looking at me. I can "this and that one came over, you never did... so you can go fuck yourself" to the hottie that seem to up on themselves if I don't sit with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Better to stick to restaurants which actually give you personal space than these trendy,chic restaurants which think it's okay for us to be almost right next to a stranger.
    ...yeah, you might actually end up... interacting somebody. Ew!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    The idea that the AVERAGE woman is 80 Kg (that's heavier than me, and I'm a rather athletic MAN) is what really frighten me here.
    Seriously guys, do something about yourself, that's just disgusting.
    Athletic men below 80kg don't exist or they are either manlets or skin-on-bones endurance athletes. Which isn't athletic, just skinny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been to a restaurant where the seating is that close.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    From looking at the photo in the link, those tables are in fact way too close together. I was imagining something like a German Beer Garden with long bench tables. But these are 2 seat tables which are all but 1 foot apart. To get out of your seat to use the restroom or even to get seated, or get up to leave, would be an awkward sideways waddle.

My guess, they want more tables in there because the place is very small, and they need to be able to seat and serve as many people at one time in order to keep their sales high enough to afford their lease. But, that is just a guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That is how my place is, but that's because we share the building with another place so we don't have a big dinning area. Though we do have outside tables now, too.
    I may not be far off on my guess then.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Athletic men below 80kg don't exist or they are either manlets or skin-on-bones endurance athletes. Which isn't athletic, just skinny.
    Obvious troll is obvious.
    Last edited by Akka; 2017-06-21 at 01:45 PM.

Hell is other people.

We go to a 5 star restaurant about 4 months back. We enter, get on the list, we're waiting. Some couple has a fucking baby with them, kid starts wailing. This is not some mild blubbering, but more like full-throated shrieking that must have been heard throughout the entire building. We remove our name from the wait list and split. I dunno, maybe if it's actually a 5 star joint its best to leave your fucking kid at home out of respect for other patrons, or maybe the venue can grow a pair and disallow children under a certain age.

If I owned a restaurant of category children under 12 would be strongly discouraged, we'd ask rowdy patrons to leave, no TVs not anywhere not even in the bar, cell phones blocked, mood lighting, music that appropriately matches the scene, food that is beyond merely excellent. You couldn't just reserve a table, act like a jackass and expect to be indulged. There's a time and place for everything and when adults want to have some fun and relax, they need to unplug and become unavailable to everything except adult pleasures.

At home we have a dining table. Nothing better than having some yummy food opposite my gorgeous partner wearing only jewelry, lingerie and high heels.

5 Stars does not beat that, not ever.

Nowadays we almost never go out because it's just not worth it. I am personally at least a 4-5 star cook and we simply have a more enjoyable, more elegant time in our own home.
    Last edited by Louisa Bannon; 2017-06-21 at 01:41 PM.