Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    I do not think warlocks or any class besides a vengeance DH can do this, especially not this week.
    Yeah, warlock self healing is good, but not that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Yeah, warlock self healing is good, but not that good.
    Yeah, but they take too much dmg aswell

ehh not really impressive while veng DH has 80% the damage of a dps, while other tanks don't.

veng DH until the nerfs is pretty much all 3 specs atm, healer dps and tank, who said DH's only have 2 specs? LUL not blizzard testing thats for sure!

you can do +20's with just veng DH's

All these people saying how easy it is but not uploading videos of themselves doing it or better.

Good job OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    I do not think warlocks or any class besides a vengeance DH can do this, especially not this week.
    If I had a spare key, and we don't care about time I could probably do it on my affliction warlock. It would take hours, but yeah COS is prob the one I would be most confident I could do on a lock.

For those wondering about why i didnt get loot, Heres a GM response:
    https://puu.sh/wpy5A/7e4a829c36.png

CoS is the easiest dungeon in terms of Tank Damage taken that's why this is feasible. It's Enrage mechanics are mostly party wide dmg which a self healing tank can handle.

Everyone acting like this is no great accomplishment is forgetting how difficult Melandrus can be without good dps. He eventually fills the room with hazards so there's no where left to stand. Soloing him on +10, doing the work of Tank + 3 DPS + Heals... I think that's pretty good accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Everyone acting like this is no great accomplishment is forgetting how difficult Melandrus can be without good dps. He eventually fills the room with hazards so there's no where left to stand. Soloing him on +10, doing the work of Tank + 3 DPS + Heals... I think that's pretty good accomplishment.
    I don't think people are belitting the accomplishment so much as saying that it's not world 1st. Mione already did it at a higher level first, and cleared higher like 8/9 within the time limit.

It is still an accomplishment they should be proud of (Hell I was doing Arcway 6, and the had to do some crazy weird stuff just to beat the nightwell, and last boss intermission) so I know it's hard

Random aside the images that Mel summons despawn after a certain amount of time. A minute or two I think. I also solo'd it on a lower level tonight, and just slowly went around the edges, and by the time I was halfway there they were starting to vanish. Just looked at the video, and the images keel over after about 90ish seconds, and vanish after doing the death animation.

Doing pointless shit overgeared isnt really an accomplishment.

It's certainly something to be proud of but i wouldn't go as far as calling it impressive. Yes you achieved it first but that's partially just because no one else was trying it. So it's like winning by default. Personally, the reason i don't find it impressive is because it was done while the class was somewhat broken, it wasn't done within the time limit, and there were no cool gimmicks are tricks to get by a difficult obstacle. It was literally just an overpowered class doing overpowered things within an infinite time frame.

Unlike soloing raid bosses, the "challenge" of Mythic+ dungeons is not about survival it's about quickness and efficiency. Once you remove the time factor it kinda loses a lot of its bravado. It's like if you were allowed to die on a raid boss and then use a Continue to respawn and keep fighting it at it's current health. Yeah, you're probably eventually going to kill it but what's the point of looking for praise if you're not going to complete it the way it was meant to be completed.
    Last edited by Skyepic; 2017-06-21 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    Doing pointless shit overgeared isnt really an accomplishment.
    Its pretty much whats every solo world first are.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    It's certainly something to be proud of but i wouldn't go as far as calling it impressive. Yes you achieved it first but that's partially just because no one else was trying it. So it's like winning by default. Personally, the reason i don't find it impressive is because it was done while the class was somewhat broken, it wasn't done within the time limit, and there were no cool gimmicks are tricks to get by a difficult obstacle. It was literally just an overpowered class doing overpowered things within an infinite time frame.

Unlike soloing raid bosses, the "challenge" of Mythic+ dungeons is not about survival it's about quickness and efficiency. Once you remove the time factor it kinda loses a lot of its bravado. It's like if you were allowed to die on a raid boss and then use a Continue to respawn and keep fighting it at it's current health. Yeah, you're probably eventually going to kill it but what's the point of looking for praise if you're not going to complete it the way it was meant to be completed.
    I almost solod Skorp 10 man normal, but sadly couldnt survive the enrage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    He actually doesn't fill the room up, he stops spawning images of himself after a while (At least did last time I solo'd him).
    Not to say it's not really impressive that it's doable

Quote Originally Posted by ChampionChains View Post
    All these people saying how easy it is but not uploading videos of themselves doing it or better.

Good job OP.
    Not eveyrone has 915 geared Vengence DH's with those legendaries. It's cool that he did it, but to be impressive have to be completed within the timer. I can always bash my head against something for 7 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post

Mione actually did it first, and within the time limit for +8/9. They did a +13 on tyrannical with an expired timer though.