Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Sky is pretty grey here atm. Checkmate, Atheists.
    Where did atheism come from I thought we were discussing restaurants?

And the smell.. the other day all I could smell was the 400 KG dude next to me eating like swine. It's disgusting.

At least shower before going to a bloody restaurant..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    At home we have a dining table. Nothing better than having some yummy food opposite my gorgeous partner wearing only jewelry, lingerie and high heels.
    I have every bit of doubt that this is real.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I don't go to restuarants or bars or cafe's. Easy living for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I have every bit of doubt that this is real.
    What's to doubt? That my partner looks and acts like a dedicated pleasure-slave in my presence? She and I are going on year 11, and she's not even my first in this lifestyle.

Do I even want to know about the sort of second hand existence you must be living?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    What's to doubt? That my partner looks and acts like a dedicated pleasure-slave in my presence? She and I are going on year 11, and she's not even my first in this lifestyle.

Do I even want to know about the sort of second hand existence you must be living?
    I still have doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have really ran out of ideas to create this kind of thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I've definitely noticed this at some restaurants.

https://www.thestar.com/life/food_wi...en-tables.html

Better to stick to restaurants which actually give you personal space than these trendy,chic restaurants which think it's okay for us to be almost right next to a stranger.
    Pretty funny that you hold this position and then are so pro refugee. The irony is delicious.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Oh who the f... cares man.....
    If you don't like the place don't go there do we really need a pointless topic and a whole news about this?
    It's the trend here in OT forum. Pointless news. If i wanted that i could just turn the TV on.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Where did atheism come from I thought we were discussing restaurants?
    This is a complex issue. I know what you are talking about, but there's the other problem too - the person that twice applied their perfume or cologne. Not only should one's personal scent be entirely inoffensive, but no one should be able to smell you at greater than 15 paces no matter what you smell of. Fresh bathed and lightly scented is certainly preferred. I don't even mind if people smell of fresh sweat, just don't be rank from three days ago. When adults party a human odor is both expected and reasonable.

I have issues in this area, I am a supertaster and I can smell and even taste at distance. I can smell a person's bad habits on meeting them.

1. Lose weight fatty.
    2. Try cooking your own food, it's way cheaper and much less fattening on average.
    3. Private businesses are free to do whatever they want as long as it meets sanitation guidelines
    4. Try eating less, pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I still have doubts.
    I'd say "I've even more doubts than before". Though what sounded at first like just some sort of puerile attempt at looking like an alpha, now starts to veer into plausible parody, so I'm not really sure what to think anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    I'd say "I've even more doubts than before". Though what sounded at first like just some sort of puerile attempt at looking like an alpha, now starts to veer into plausible parody, so I'm not really sure what to think anymore.
    It definitely sounded that way to me too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It matters. If you work hard all week and want to enjoy a dinner with your wife on Friday evening, then guess what? It isn't gonna be fun if you're right next to some noisy strangers.
    Pick a different restaurant, problem solved.

Deleted
    Well it comes with the quality and cost of the food. I would never visit some "average" restaurant where you get food below 40$ per person. You either buy class or not.

I care. Foodies care.

It's a news story so obviously the editor cares.
    Maybe you should advise them to lose weight so they can fit in reasonably sized eating quarters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how it implies that a woman's entire world is shattered and turned upside down if they have an incident that may cause them to think they're fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    Well it comes with the quality and cost of the food. I would never visit some "average" restaurant where you get food below 40$ per person. You either buy class or not.
    Cost has very little to do with the quality of food.

Also, watch out for chefs that smoke. Smokers generally can't taste either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Though what sounded at first like just some sort of puerile attempt at looking like an alpha, now starts to veer into plausible parody, so I'm not really sure what to think anymore.
    Think nothing, I am sure you are well practiced at it.

I was just stating something that to me is factual. If you doubt it, that's okay with me because I have no idea what I would be willing to provide as way of proof.

My personal life has always been fantastically good, it's a priority of mine. You may have other things that are important to you, and that's okay with me. I guess I find it odd that anyone would question my idea of a good time. I mean, do others really not do those things? There are whole industries dedicated to adult activities, to include lovely attire. I'm in an eleven year relationship, you think the sex is not going to be off the charts to sustain that? We have our own home, no children nor any pets, so that's perfect privacy for anything we want to do. You can connect the rest of the dots.

Lately, it's starting to be a struggle to want to leave the house for anything except simple errands. Our monitor is big enough to be home theater appropriate, we have two gaming computers, laptops and smart phones, wifi, an office/library, a toy room, a dining room, a master suite, a master bathroom with a garden tub and jets, personal bathroom counters, etc. Everything is better and more luxurious within these walls than anything I can get for hire outside of it for the prices I'd be willing to pay.

And then there's the problem of all of you annoying assholes - you others, out there.

Like I said, paraphrasing Sartre:

Hell is other people.

It matters. If you work hard all week and want to enjoy a dinner with your wife on Friday evening, then guess what? It isn't gonna be fun if you're right next to some noisy strangers.
    Adding an extra 20 or 30cm isn't going to help you with that in the slightest. The incident that your article leads with is really an issue related to people being too fat to fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    ...yeah, you might actually end up... interacting somebody. Ew!
    I don't go to restaurants to interact with others. Mind your own business and leave me alone.