Thread: Argus

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Argus

No one is talking about Argus? Now that it's in the same atmosphere as Azeroth, Argus on world map confirmed? I know they said it wouldn't be an entire expansion based around it, but what chance missed to make WoW even better. If we just go back and it's like 1 zone it's going to be very disappointing.. opinions?

It's been talked about quite a lot.

There are plenty of threads about the same thing but...
    It's just Argus, it's probably smaller than Azeroth and everything looks exactly like Mardum or Broken Shore mixed with space.

it will be an island patch, 99% of players will dont care, but it is a shame to not do it a planet, why ? because ARGUS IS A PLANET and full of lore but no because blizzard are so lazy and fat since they became cash cow

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zsecmmo View Post
    No one is talking about Argus? Now that it's in the same atmosphere as Azeroth, Argus on world map confirmed? I know they said it wouldn't be an entire expansion based around it, but what chance missed to make WoW even better. If we just go back and it's like 1 zone it's going to be very disappointing.. opinions?
    The problem with that is, well... imagine a whole world that looks like the Broken Shore. Fun expansion, that.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    it will be an island patch, 99% of players will dont care, but it is a shame to not do it a planet, why ? because ARGUS IS A PLANET and full of lore but no because blizzard are so lazy and fat since they became cash cow

What?

Deleted
    Can you give me an example of when they were not lazy and somehow had another planet available as a patch in its entirety?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're right. No way we're getting a full planet. An Island in 7.3. Rest of the planet in 8.0.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    The problem with that is, well... imagine a whole world that looks like the Broken Shore. Fun expansion, that.
    They don't have to make the entire expansion with green fel and black rocks, they did the same thing with Legion, being the broken shores was the only Legion infested place for the most part. There could be some real places untouched by Fel they could explore, as a matter of fact they didn't show what's behind the planet.

As powerful as out characters and NPCs are, could we survive more than just an excursion to Argus?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    As powerful as out characters and NPCs are, could we survive more than just an excursion to Argus?
    Well death knights could. Everyone else has to go back to mop and play with bunnies for an expac.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

7+ Year Old Account
    They don't have to make the entire expansion with green fel and black rocks, they did the same thing with Legion, being the broken shores was the only Legion infested place for the most part. There could be some real places untouched by Fel they could explore, as a matter of fact they didn't show what's behind the planet.
    The problem is that it's Argus we're talking about. Argus. That thing has been the main Legion planet for... well, a LOOONG time! And I'm pretty sure that with Kil'Jaeden having been around that place for quite a long time, he wouldn't let any non-corrupt place exist, I am sure.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchow View Post
    I think you're right. No way we're getting a full planet. An Island in 7.3. Rest of the planet in 8.0.
    Yeah! Leat's cleanse the land of demons and create the Argus Restoration Force!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not in the atmosphere, the keystone just created something like a portal that we can travel through to get closer to the planet.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    It's not in the atmosphere, the keystone just created something like a portal that we can travel through to get closer to the planet.
    Nothing like this is confirmed sofar, this is just a theory some ppl have atm, sofar we have not seen a keystone keeping a portal open forever.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Nothing like this is confirmed sofar, this is just a theory some ppl have atm, sofar we have not seen a keystone keeping a portal open forever.
    Yeah, it's just the gist of it is what I meant. Just depends on when Illidan plans to close it.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm worried it's gonna be like one zone kinda how they did the Molten Front in Cata. However, I'm hoping it's like three mini-zones in one like Vash'jir.

No one is talking about Argus?
    Is that a joke? I see almost no other discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    John Carter of Fel Mars ftw.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    I'm worried it's gonna be like one zone kinda how they did the Molten Front in Cata. However, I'm hoping it's like three mini-zones in one like Vash'jir.
    I expect zone like Suramar, both layout (city of Mac'Aree + bigger outdoor zone, some fel wasteland with Army of Light camp and Exodar flying around) and story (class campaigns are finished, so they can pull all manpower into main campaign).