Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    go pug it braaaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    At least the first Wing should have dropped this week. Like it or not, it is some people's raiding and it is something some people actually enjoy doing.
    I would be fine with wing 1 dropping with NM and each wing opening one week after that. So for a 4 wing raid it takes a month to fully open.

But gating for 2 months there is no reason for it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Normal mode is so hard now that is removes a lot of mechanics, the same ones that LFR remove

Go socialize and pug it. I forgot LFR bots just want to afk to free loot while they get carried by 5-10 real raiders just doing it for titanforge or legendary chance

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just merge LFR and Normal and make it queueable. Problem solved.

Honestly there isn't any reason for LFR to be gated anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Normal mode is so hard now that is removes a lot of mechanics, the same ones that LFR remove

Go socialize and pug it. I forgot LFR bots just want to afk to free loot while they get carried by 5-10 real raiders just doing it for titanforge or legendary chance
    So you got proof that 15-20 people afk? I would love to see this proof of yours.

But like normal tech u won't have proof and you just pop in a thread of mine to spew bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Just merge LFR and Normal and make it queueable. Problem solved.

Honestly there isn't any reason for LFR to be gated anymore.
    I would be 100% ok with this.

(IMO LFR,NM and Heroic should be queable).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I find LFR quite relaxing and I enjoy just killing the bosses(Grinding out tmog/loot is a nice bonus). I chose to not do progression guilds for many reasons.

You can interact with players in LFR just fine, just type and say hi.
    Yeah but there's a world of difference in saying hi to some dude you won't see again and maybe have a fun quip every now and then, compared to playing with the same group of people for months/years. I'm not saying it's easy to find a fun group to play with, but it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Yeah but there's a world of difference in saying hi to some dude you won't see again and maybe have a fun quip every now and then, compared to playing with the same group of people for months/years. I'm not saying it's easy to find a fun group to play with, but it's worth it.
    And I'm saying people shouldn't be forced to do that. LFR is there for people to use for many reasons, It shouldn't be gated the way it is.

It is amazing that people rather someone unsub then do LFR.

Because LFR drops tier and trinkets and forcing actual raiders to farm it alongside Normal and Heroic while progressing into Mythic is pretty bullshit. Also to milk you guys of your wallets. You want easymode? You gotta wait.

TBH I'm not sure why you want it so bad. Once it's out and you clear it, what's left? You'll clear it instantly and demand more content immediately. Is it actually stimulating to you at all to know you can literally AFK and clear the place?

LFR is not there to get gear, its there for ppl to see content, if you care about gear, go put it?
    ^. LFR was never meant to be ran repeatedly other than to replace a (really) unlucky slot for normal+ raiders or to get tier/trinkets you simply cannot get from your guild/pug runs. It wasn't meant as actual content that players should be constantly doing.

I'm not against LFR but I'd be 100% against LFR being fully released alongside Normal/Heroic or even Mythic because of the above reasons. You want your free ride? You gotta wait.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be fine with wing 1 dropping with NM and each wing opening one week after that. So for a 4 wing raid it takes a month to fully open.

But gating for 2 months there is no reason for it.
    Of course there's a reason for it. They don't want people who only raid LFR to "beat" the raid in the first month of the patch and then disappear until 7.3.5. Instead, they stagger the release and suddenly those people stayed subbed for 2 more months.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'm not against LFR but I'd be 100% against LFR being fully released alongside Normal/Heroic or even Mythic because of the above reasons. You want your free ride? You gotta wait.
    And yet your group still bitch's about having to do LFR even after 2 month's its open...

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    So sick of this whining. If you want to see the raid day 1, go with the full experience, group up and go do it.

You people disgust me, if you aren't willing to put in the effort to find a group you deserve to wait 2 months to see the story.

Play the game the way it was intended to be played.
    Regardless I raid normal and heroic...

I'm happy to wait a few weeks before LFR opens, instead of instantly being open, so I can avoid fuck wits like the above and their guilds from finding some sort of bug or glitch and use it to abuse the loot system to benefit from it. Or from the abuse that would come from players who have each other dicks so far up each others rectums you can see it emerging through the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Of course there's a reason for it. They don't want people who only raid LFR to "beat" the raid in the first month of the patch and then disappear until 7.3.5. Instead, they stagger the release and suddenly those people stayed subbed for 2 more months.
    Money could be the likely reason, doesn't change that its a shit reason. For me personally I just unsub those months and return when its open.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Regardless I raid normal and heroic...

I'm happy to wait a few weeks before LFR opens, instead of instantly being open, so I can avoid fuck wits like the above and their guilds from finding some sort of bug or glitch and use it to abuse the loot system to benefit from it. Or from the abuse that would come from players who have each other dicks so far up each others rectums you can see it emerging through the mouth.
    A few weeks is one thing, Gating for 2 months is another. I would be fine if it was a month (one wing per week). But 2 months is a dam joke.

Because LFR drops tier and trinkets and forcing actual raiders to farm it alongside Normal and Heroic while progressing into Mythic is pretty bullshit.
    And yet months after the last wing is released, "actual raiders" are still in there farming.

TBH I'm not sure why you want it so bad. Once it's out and you clear it, what's left? You'll clear it instantly and demand more content immediately. Is it actually stimulating to you at all to know you can literally AFK and clear the place?
    Obviously LFR is easy, but let's not pretend you can't AFK through normal and clear the place, or buy a heroic/mythic carry and do the same.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Yet another indication of how unimportant LFR raiders are. They basically introduced this to shut people like you up, yet here we are, and you and your kind are still moaning and crying at how the sleight Blizzard has done to you.

Have fun waiting another week for your progression raids, bro.
    I won't wait, ill unsub(did) play something else until its release. Also you do realize out of blizzard's own mouth LFR justifies raiding costs right? Its more important then you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Money could be the likely reason, doesn't change that its a shit reason. For me personally I just unsub those months and return when its open.
    Fair enough. I'd wager the amount of people who choose to just stay subbed in those months while waiting are what makes it worth it to blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    You just answered yourself. You literally typed the exact reason why they do this, but you can't acknowledge it. How dense are you?
    And clearly you are someone on a forum site who can't read.

To encourage players branching out into higher than tourist mode. And because it's literally free loot. How is it not fair?

Also they've been doing this since last expansion. People are still surprised somehow? Or still salty.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Fair enough. I'd wager the amount of people who choose to just stay subbed in those months while waiting are what makes it worth it to blizzard.
    True.......