Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Last thing I saw u post about this was that you are going to unsub till all of LFR is out? What happened with that?
    I am unsubbed till all of LFR ToS is out...

(Well sub ends in a few day's, but stopped playing)
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How is that fair at all really? You can get max ilvl gear from WQ's that require you to collect squirrel nuts. You can get max ilvl doing NM dungeons.

So its clearly not a issue with gear.

So why is LFR getting gated 2 months when ToS is already being cleared by pugs day 1 and heroic by guilds day 1. It makes zero sense and just shows blizzard is trying to please a few at the cost of many.

Before someone jumps in and just goes "go pug it scrub" or some shit. Those types of reply's are one of the many reasons people avoid LFG and Progression guilds.

At this point and with the current loot system gating LFR the way they do is not needed. My $15 a month holds the same value as anyone elses, So why must my content be gated 2 months to please a small minority.
    As someone who legitimately raids mostly LFR I can definitely understand the frustration. I think the primary reason for the gating is to stretch out content and to keep LFR raiders with a raid that is somewhat new for at least a month or two. Looking at this from Blizzards perspective, if someone is a raider who runs normal/heroic/mythic, they will either complete that content and move up to next tier or spend a good bit of time trying to work through mythic. It is a progressive cycle that extends the content patch. It is also a cycle that seldom applies to an LFR raider. As an LFR raider, I will normally run the raids maybe a month or so before I'm done with it, I have seen it and got whatever I wanted out of it. After that, seldom do I think " gee, I should move up to normal" . Normally it is " okay, next alt". But this method stretches it out for me a bit more. I will still be interested in at least parts of Tomb until mid august now. This is partially why I believe Blizzard goes this route. It can be frustrating, but I chose to keep playing and waiting for it, so it is working for them, at least as far as I am concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Then yea, I don't mind to much a week or two between each week is fine,
    Its two weeks between each wing now and why its 2 months. That is way to long.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Actually pretty sure Blizzard themselves stated LFR justifies the amount of work they put into raiding content.
    They also justified Ashran.

What's the difference in LFR and pugging normal? Clicking enter raid instead of accept summon?

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    They also justified Ashran.
    And that is related how?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Really? That's all I do in LFR? Guess I've been playing it wrong then for the past 7 years. Teach me how to LFR please!
    You didn't know? Queue up and go afk, guaranteed loot.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    You didn't know? Queue up and go afk, guaranteed loot.
    Funny because 9 times out of 10 its the NM+ geared raiders who are going afk. The same people who bitch about LFR even being in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    What's the difference in LFR and pugging normal? Clicking enter raid instead of accept summon?
    Then what's the issue? If it's just as easy to pug normal why bitch about LFR?

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    All you can do is post with virtual tears flowing from your posts. I'm quite capable of sympathy, but your cause is just so laughable.

You play on the easiest setting the game will allow, yet you expect special treatment. And you're surprised? Quit wasting our time.
    How is it special treatment to want the same content at the same time as everyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    All you can do is post with virtual tears flowing from your posts. I'm quite capable of sympathy, but your cause is just so laughable.

You play on the easiest setting the game will allow, yet you expect special treatment. And you're surprised? Quit wasting our time.
    You expect anything else from Jt? He shitposts almost as much as Jaylock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i would rather watch wow die a good game or live long enough to see the game become casual.
    Hate to break it to you but WoW has always been casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Then what's the issue? If it's just as easy to pug normal why bitch about LFR?
    That's my point exactly.

Atleast jaylock's shitposts aren't pathetic and catering to LFRtards
    You are such a great example on what the WoW community has turned into......

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And that is related how?
    It was related to the quote I replied to.

Perhaps you need to que for the abilty to know why.

LFR = full casualization

I don't give a fuck what the game was before LFD and LFR and the "easier everything!!!!" from cata, it was the best.
    Still doesn't change that WoW has always been casual. You can move that goal post all you wish but WoW from day 1 was casual and will be casual when its shutdown.

Hell the way they shut it down mite even be casual.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    And yet over and over in every LFR discussion "hardcore" raiders show up en masse to say it needs to be removed because they "have" to run it each week for those very reasons.
    No. Hardcore raiders do not. Tryhards that never actually finish the tier say that. People who are actual successful hardcore raiders don't give a fuck about LFR. And their guilds don't ask them or demand that they do it.

This is sig worthy holy shit lmfao

Someone make this their sig so it doesn't go to waste, mine is full.
    I dare you to get rid of my sig stating my love for you.....!

Also I actually like mine so no.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    No. Hardcore raiders do not. Tryhards that never actually finish the tier say that. People who are actual successful hardcore raiders don't give a fuck about LFR. And their guilds don't ask them or demand that they do it.
    Well, that's why hardcore was in quotes, because I agree. But it never, ever fails.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

The funny thing about this post is how OP has ignored EVERYONE saying "go pug it"

OP even states in the title that normal pugs have cleared it: It's NOT hard?

OP has un-subbed - Does not matter, you can re-sub at any time?

So tell me OP, why don't you just re-sub and pug it since it's as easy as your title implies? Why do you NEED to wait for the LFR, what mental / imaginary wall BLOCKS you from doing it in a pug? If you on-demand can re-sub once the LFR opens, I'm sure you can re-sub at any time.

Stop being a whiny ass kid and pug it on normal, see the content and get off this game once and for all.