Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    its so easy that random people can pug it and kill it by day 1 and you still cant put in that little bit of effort?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    How about reading the second half?
    I did, how about reading the 2nd half of that quote....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya unless ur a mythic raider with high ilvl that isn't happening. I can't tell how the experience is over in EU but in US LFG is a toxic shitshow.
    Uhm I was 870 and doing Nighthold Normal pugs through it. EU btw. It's how I got to 893.

When I was doing EN Normal I was around 835-840. Been a while so forgive the foggy memory.

Ya unless ur a mythic raider with high ilvl that isn't happening. I can't tell how the experience is over in EU but in US LFG is a toxic shitshow.
    Oh come on, what's wrong with needing ilvl 940 for a raid that drops ilvl 900 gear? /sarcasm

There was an ilvl 880 in our raid group last night, he wasn't a shitter either.

Ilvl has nothign to do with it.
    Once again want a cookie? Your experience (If real and I highly doubt it) does not represent the norm. If NM is so piss easy then that adds another reason why LFR shouldn't be gated.

But I guess that's something u clearly didn't realize.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Oh come on, what's wrong with needing ilvl 940 for a raid that drops ilvl 900 gear? /sarcasm
    Right.........
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I wish i could remember the name of the guy who told me yesterday that heroic and below is tourist mode, and only mythic is relevant. As always, it depends on which difficulty you personally run that dictates where the cutoff to "real raiding" lies.
    I think both sides have merit but I think if we were to look at blizzards previous statement a few weeks/month back, they create the content at the HEROIC level and cut mechanics, etc. for normal and lfr, and add mechanics (or tune) for mythic. From this alone, "real raiding" as you put it would be Heroic and Mythic, while Normal is a shadow of the content, and LFR would be a visual snapshot of the story.

That aside, going back on track, from the OP's original point, being a Mythic raider myself, I completely agree that while the "forced" aspect of LFR would exist if it was opened day 1, there is no reason why LFR should not be open day 1 (in full or just the first wing). I have my own viewpoints on LFR as does everyone else in this thread but lets get back on topic of why LFR has to wait.

Logically speaking, LFR being gated from a story perspective makes no sense since the entire raid is unlocked for Normal difficulty and above on day 1. If all difficulties were gated in some fashion and slowly unlocked over time, then it would make sense to do the same with LFR. On a slightly different note, I think blizzard had the perfect opportunity this tier to change this with the Broken Shore "breaching the tomb". They could have easily merged this with the unlocking of "wings" of the raid as we breached further inside each week.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at how people have replyed to my OP.

Tell me again why I should raid with such people, why should i be in a guild with such people.
    @Jtbrig7390 you see, thats your problem right there. You think that ALL people are rude and treat you badly, and all sorts of other stereotypical shots at gamers. If you just put some effort into meeting new people and making friends and joining a guild that is friendly, you would find that there are plenty of guilds and social circles that are friendly and accepting.

Why are you so against this? Why do you feel like the only way you can play comfortably is through a queue system. You still experience shit heads in the queue system and I would argue even more so than in a guild or pugs for that matter.

All i am going to say is that the mindset you have is poisoning wow. Good day sir.
    That's quite ironic coming from you. Do tell again how player's wanting to play the way they enjoy is poisoning wow? last checked the group trying to control everything (You group) is poisoning wow.

OP makes a decent point to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    [MENTION=791929]
    Why are you so against this? Why do you feel like the only way you can play comfortably is through a queue system. You still experience shit heads in the queue system and I would argue even more so than in a guild or pugs for that matter.
    Not really and with the queue I have full control over what I deal with and don't waste my time dealing with shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again want a cookie? Your experience (If real and I highly doubt it) does not represent the norm. If NM is so piss easy then that adds another reason why LFR shouldn't be gated.

But I guess that's something u clearly didn't realize.

- - - Updated - - -

Right.........
    Blizzard doesn't want people who put in 0 effort to see the end boss before players who put in a lot of effort get to.

Pressing a button, being auto teleported to the "raid" and then facerolling your keyboard until enough determination stacks build up does not constitute putting in effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    @Jtbrig7390

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...raenor/zalzaar

My Armory. EN HC was post Curve just for AP farming but all of that I have done in a pug. And at completely different times. Not kidding. You have the control through the Premade finder as well. You can choose which group to enlist for. You can have just as much full control as a Group Leader through this as well.
    And trying to find a group (once again in the US, Not speaking for EU) as a ret dps that isn't AOTC day 1 or ilvl 950+(example) is a fucken nightmare. I rather not spend hours doing something that can be done in minutes.

And trying to find a group (once again in the US, Not speaking for EU) as a ret dps that isn't AOTC day 1 or ilvl 950+(example) is a fucken nightmare. I rather not spend hours doing something that can be done in minutes.
    I've played the US servers and I have to disagree. I've seen very generous groups up there just like EU.

Surely you see my point though that Normal can easily be done at ones will?

LFR is a proper way to experience it and LFR requires you to co-operate just a little bit....

Its a raiding mode just like NM+.
    It's a tourist mode, not a raiding mode. There's nothing about LFR now that is anything like regular raiding. Archimonde in HFC was the only LFR boss since MOP that has had even a small chance of causing a wipe and he was gutted after a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Blizzard doesn't want people who put in 0 effort to see the end boss before players who put in a lot of effort get to.

Pressing a button, being auto teleported to the "raid" and then facerolling your keyboard until enough determination stacks build up does not constitute putting in effort.
    And yet you call NM effort? The difficulty is dam near the dam, only thing difference is I can que for one.

Also at lease you showed your true colors (once again) and branded everyone who does LFR as people who don't put in effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really and with the queue I have full control over what I deal with and don't waste my time dealing with shit.
    How do you have full control over what you deal with? People are going to join in that are assholes and shitheads, it happens all the time. Are you referring to the miniscule bit of power that blizzard gives you to kick players?

Is that power the thing that you crave even if its laughable power over other people at best?

This guy is trolling you all so hard.

I feel you bro, its really annoying getting rejected from groups at ilvl 898 when I'm 5/9 already and some of the groups rejecting me have killed less bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    It's a tourist mode, not a raiding mode. There's nothing about LFR now that is anything like regular raiding.
    And yet...

1) Blizzard calls it raiding.
    2) Calls it a raiding mode
    3) You do raids in it (Like nighthold)
    4) You kill bosses that can only be killed in a raid.
    5) You are in a raid group.

If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck....its a fucken duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    I feel you bro, its really annoying getting rejected from groups at ilvl 898 when I'm 5/9 already and some of the groups rejecting me have killed less bosses.
    That's the perk of being able to make your own group. You have the power.

Hell I still get declined for NH Normal. I make my own groups half the time and they go well.