Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Why would Jon & co go north when there are no more living there, only a gigantic undead army? Makes no sense to risk his life n what happens to the North if he dies, he's a King now, can't act silly now...
    Well, if they don't have dragon glass, it doesn't make much sense.

Perhaps a scouting mission or searching for proof. I can't imagine the Southerners are convinced that an army of the dead are invading.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Well, if they don't have dragon glass, it doesn't make much sense.

Perhaps a scouting mission or searching for proof. I can't imagine the Southerners are convinced that an army of the dead are invading.
    Whitewalkers can't breech the wall due to its magic, why worry? Dragonglass can be found on Dragonstone, maybe Jon is there to beg Dany for some.

As for proof, in ze books, Alliser Thorne was sent to King's Landing with it, nobody cared n they let him wait until he got fed up..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-06-21 at 05:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Maybe he somehow got word that Bran is beyond The Wall?
    Bran was pretty close to the wall n would have reached it before Jon ever heard about him methinks

Whitewalkers can't breech the wall due to its magic, why worry? Dragonglass can be found on Dragonstone, maybe Jon is there to beg Dany for some.
    Oh my sweet summer child...

I expect this to be sorted out within the first episode or two.
    They are coming over that wall. Over it. Under it. Through it, or walking through it's remains. They are coming.

Deleted
    Bran crossing The Wall may stop the magic.
    He would have figured that out n stayed north of the wall instead? No, must be some other way methinks, that fabled horn of winter or whatever it's called that could bring down ze wall. Maybe Jon is looking for it too

10+ Year Old Account
    He would have figured that out n stayed north of the wall instead? No, must be some other way methinks, that fabled horn of winter or whatever it's called that could bring down ze wall. Maybe Jon is looking for it too
    On /r/freefolk @ reddit, the leaks say they use a dragon with blue fire to bring the wall down.

Deleted
    http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Horn_of_Winter

The Horn of Winter,[1] also known as the Horn of Joramun[2] or Joramun's horn,[3] is a legendary horn with magical properties.

Legend
    Thousands of years ago,[4] Joramun, a King-Beyond-the-Wall, supposedly blew the horn and woke giants from the earth.[1] Free folk believe that blowing the horn can bring down the Wall.[5] Some maesters are skeptical of the horn's existence.[6]

Recent Events
    A Storm of Swords
    Ygritte tells Jon Snow that Mance Rayder and the free folk have been searching for the Horn of Winter along the Milkwater.[7] They open graves of heroes and kings, but are unable to find the horn.[5]

During a parley amidst the Battle of Castle Black, Mance shows Jon Snow a large warhorn eight feet long.[8] It is black in color[4] with gold bands and engraven with runes of the First Men.[8] It is said to be a thousand years old[4] and may have come from an aurochs.[8]

While some free folk want Mance to bring down the Wall with the horn, Mance resists for fear that nothing could then stop the Others. Mance plans to offer the horn in exchange for letting his people pass through the Wall. If the Night's Watch refuses, Tormund Giantsbane is to sound the Horn at dawn three days hence. Mance is interrupted by the arrival of Stannis Baratheon's knights, however, and the free folk host is defeated.[8]

A Dance with Dragons
    The warhorn, found in a glacier in the Frostfangs,[4] is burned by Melisandre when she has "Mance", actually a glamoured Rattleshirt,[9] put to death by fire. The horn bursts into green and yellow flame and its runes seem to briefly shimmer in the air. The queen's men then heave the horn into the fire pit.[4]

Later, as the free folk pass through the Wall, Tormund mentions to Jon that Mance never found the Horn of Winter, instead claiming the horn burned by Melisandre as Joramun's because of its size.[10]

Quotes
    “ We never found the Horn of Winter. We opened half a hundred graves and let all those shades loose in the world, and never found the Horn of Joramun to bring this cold thing down![5] ”
    - Ygritte to Jon Snow

“ Jon: The Halfhand feared that Mance might have found the Horn of Winter ...
    Alliser: The Horn of Winter? Were you commanded to count their snarks as well, Lord Snow?[11]
    ”- Jon Snow and Alliser Thorne

“ The Horn of Joramun? No. Call it the Horn of Darkness. If the Wall falls, night falls as well, the long night that never ends. It must not happen, will not happen![4] ” – Melisandre to captive free folk

“ Tormund: Would that I had the Horn of Joramun. I'd give it a nice toot and we'd climb through the rubble.
    Jon: Melisandre burned the Horn of Joramun.
    Tormund: Did she? She burned that fine big horn, aye. A bloody sin, I call it. A thousand years old, that was. We found it in a giant's grave, and no man o' us had ever seen a horn so big. That must have been why Mance got the notion to tell you it were Joramun's. He wanted you crows to think he had it in his power to blow your bloody Wall down about your knees. But we never found the true horn, not for all our digging. If we had, every kneeler in your Seven Kingdoms would have chunks o' ice to cool his wine all summer.[10]
    ”- Tormund and Jon Snow

10+ Year Old Account
    Your avatar accurately depicted my face when I read this.
    I dont want to ruin it for you if you have not yet read the spoilers, but while it seems bad, the way it happens is fucking epic.

For the past three seasons, I have read all of the spoilers on reddit, and honestly, it has not effected my enjoyment of actually watching it play out on screen with dialogue. I remember reading the battle of the bastards leak and thinking to myself "buuuuullllll shhhhhiiiiiitttttt" and then actually almost shitting my pants when it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Beric Skywalker gif is the new hotness taking the interwebs by storm:
    https://i.redd.it/gi3fvihk515z.gif
    Last edited by Beazy; 2017-06-21 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    Bran is in a wheelchair near a white tree. Pretty ornate chair too. Must be in Winterfell. So he is in command when Jon goes north? I suppose Bran is a prince, again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bran is in a wheelchair near a white tree. Pretty ornate chair too. Must be in Winterfell. So he is in command when Jon goes north? I suppose Bran is a prince, again.
    He is back in Winterfel, but it sounds like Sansa is in charge while Jon is on a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    On /r/freefolk @ reddit, the leaks say they use a dragon with blue fire to bring the wall down.
    The leading theory/leak is still that fellowship of the (ring) wight hunt is about to get fucked, the (eagles) Dragons swoop in to save them, Viserion gets killed and raised as a wight dragon right? Or is it an actual ice dragon now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    The leading theory/leak is still that fellowship of the (ring) wight hunt is about to get fucked, the (eagles) Dragons swoop in to save them, Viserion gets killed and raised as a wight dragon right? Or is it an actual ice dragon now.
    Yeah, it looks like the green dragon will die saving the expedition and the lich king turns him into sindragossa.

There's no saying that Kings Landing has to be the capital. A vacant "iron throne" means nothing, if the King/Queen sits somewhere else. Queen Nymeria has a nice ring to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    There's no saying that Kings Landing has to be the capital. A vacant "iron throne" means nothing, if the King/Queen sits somewhere else. Queen Nymeria has a nice ring to it.
    Tbh they should probably just melt it down, people are always cutting themselves on that thing. I mean Cersei is already halfway though the demolition phase of her renovation of King's Landing anyway, may as well remodel the throne room.

Deleted
    Yo, cover for the book Winds of Winter is out!

Jaime Lannister + Arya Stark romance confirmed?

10+ Year Old Account

Oh shit, theory confirmed.

She did give him "The Look" in that episode Walder Frey died in

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    This is why I got into my discussion about dragons earlier. Viserion being the one to drop would not solve Rhaegal's destiny and would rob Tyrion of his (potential) mount. I would be surprised if it isn't Rhaegal who gets felled. On the other hand, D&D may not have figured this much out yet and are continuing on their merry blundering way. :P

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think he knows that being marked by the Night King now voids the CoF wards. They had one in the cave, but after Bran was marked, it went down, allowing the White Walkers access. It likely is the same deal for The Wall, since it was protected by the same thing.
    Pretty sure he does. The Three Eyed Raven tells him this explicitly, from what I recall.
    Last edited by Sooba; 2017-06-25 at 11:32 AM.

Deleted
    Bookies throwing odds out :

Who Will Die in Season 7

Ellaria Sand - 1/7

Euron Greyjoy - 1/5

Theon Greyjoy - 1/4

Petyr Baelish - 2/7

Melisandre - 1/2

Cersei Lannister - 5/6

Jamie Lannister - 11/4

Tyrion Lannister - 5/1

Jon Snow - 6/1

Daenerys Targaryen - 8/1

Who Will Die First in Season 7

Petyr Baelish - 1/1

Ellaria Sand - 4/1

Euron Greyjoy - 6/1

Gregor Clegane - 6/1

Melisandre - 7/1

Cersei Lannister - 8/1

Arya Stark - 10/1

Jaime Lannister - 12/1

Tyrion Lannister - 33/1

Jon Snow - 100/1

Daenerys Targaryen - 100/1

Poor old Baelish. Hes a boss actor. Was top tier in the wire and has been great in GoT. Not bad having your name in 2 of the best series ever created.

Deleted
    Why is Baelish getting such high odds? The only leaks that have even remotely hinted at his death have it at the back end of the season.