View Poll Results: Do you think ToS was underwhelming/undertuned?

Voters
458. This poll is closed
  • Yes.

76 16.59%
  • No.

305 66.59%
  • Haven't done it/undecided.

86 18.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Normal and "Heroic" are easy? Quick! Alert the press! This has never been the case, ever!

Classy as ever, MMO-C. Never stop being you.

This thread is awesome, the OP got busted cold and hard.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    I want everyone's honest opinion...

Who else is kinda disappointed with Tomb so far?

I full cleared it on normal with a 900~ ilvl pug, we one or two shot every boss and heroic has already been cleared...?

Normal mode was seriously way too forgiving and easy.

Mythic should take about a month or two and then am I supposed to grind mythic for a year and a half until the next content drop?

I don't want to be a debby downer and I'm not flaming Blizzard because the instance itself is very beautiful but you're kidding yourself if you think that dungeon is going to be fun for more than 5-6 months..

Thoughts?

*****Okay so I remit the part about this being the last raid until next xpac, but I still think the mechanics in the fights themselves are extremely underwhelming, lets keep it civil - please don't flame me I'm just trying to start a conversation*****
    ToS Mythic will be brutal as fuck

I full cleared it on normal with a 900~ ilvl pug, we one or two shot every boss and heroic has already been cleared...?

Mythic should take about a month or two and then am I supposed to grind mythic for a year and a half until the next content drop?

I don't want to be a debby downer and I'm not flaming Blizzard because the instance itself is very beautiful but you're kidding yourself if you think that dungeon is going to be fun for more than 5-6 months..

Thoughts?

*****Okay so I remit the part about this being the last raid until next xpac, but I still think the mechanics in the fights themselves are extremely underwhelming, lets keep it civil - please don't flame me I'm just trying to start a conversation*****
    I look forward to your mythic progression, what guild?

oh nevermind. Post history told me everything i needed to know
    Last edited by david0925; 2017-06-21 at 07:05 PM.

Deleted

Thoughts?

Did you also complain when a 5'5 300lbs grown man like yourself won in the 90lbs women's wrestling competition for high school freshmen?

Yes and yes.

Heroic is easy as well.
    SO what? Heroic is always easy.

Wait for Mythic, a lot of these fights look punishing.

1. Normal is meant to be the easy "friends and family" mode
    2. The whole raid overgrearing the raid since it actually drops 900 ilvl, it should be done with around 875-880~

Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    so you have cleared all of heroic already yourself?

Its pretty normal for alot of the top tier guilds to clear heroic within the first week or 2....
    First week yeah, less then 8 hours is a bit concerning as far as tuning goes though...

10+ Year Old Account
    -full clears it on normal without issue with a full raid of people who outgear the difficulty
    -gauges difficulty of raid based off of how a handful of guilds already full cleared heroic despite the fact that he hasn't cleared it himself
    -complains that he'll have to clear mythic for a year and a half despite the fact that the raid isn't the last one of the expansion and that he'll probably clear it within weeks of argus raid

classic mmo champion poster

as a more serious response, I think people often forget that Heroic used to be Normal... which huge surprise: often was also cleared on the first day. This is not a new concept to raiding and has nothing to do with the raid being "underwhelming."
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-06-21 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Nighthold mythic was too hard, that should not be the model for raids. But you're complaining about normal mode which is pretty much insanely idiotic considering getting 910+ gear level is super easy to get right now.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    -full clears it on normal without issue with a full raid of people who outgear the difficulty
    -gauges difficulty of raid based off of how a handful of guilds already full cleared heroic despite the fact that he hasn't cleared it himself

classic mmo champion poster
    He didn't even clear it on normal. His main "Funky" was already posted earlier in this thread. He's only 6/9N for ToS and hasn't even cleared H NH to be crying about easy content.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...hondrius/funky

He's literally just trolling and his post history screams neck beard.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Nighthold mythic was too hard, that should not be the model for raids. But you're complaining about normal mode which is pretty much insanely idiotic considering getting 910+ gear level is super easy to get right now.
    mythic nighthold was actually the perfect difficulty for the most part but okay

mythic nighthold was actually the perfect difficulty for the most part but okay
    I was talking about original mythic in which 90% of guilds got stuck at 3/10. It was a good difficulty in 7.2.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    I was talking about original mythic in which 90% of guilds got stuck at 3/10.
    yeah me too

Normal is designed for pugs, it's no surprise that over geared people can face roll it the first day. if you are 900ilvl and that's what the raid is dropping, you've out geared it.

I hate to say it, but most survival talents are geared around cheesing normal raids.

Why is this still a thing with people?

It's not meant to be hard or take a while.

Normal = Flex = easier than old "normal" used to be (which wasn't that hard)

Heroic = old "normal" with a new name to sound more challenging

Mythic = Hard mode

I was just expecting Kil'jaeden and the burning legion to put up a better fight. Like really, what the fuck bro. you got these shitty bosses guarding the TOMB of SARGERAS. YOUR LEADER. A FKN LIKE DEMI GOD TITAN MOTHER FUCKER.

???????????????

EZ MODE.
    Did you expect them to make a mythic level fight(s) for Normal mode? So far I've found the mechanics fairly simple, but actually kinda fun.

yeah me too
    Numbers and blizzard both disagree with you...but this is mmo champ where everyone's in exorsus and getting WF's so yea

I'll never understand why people complain about other people clearing stuff when they haven't or won't ever do it. Like the OP. Hasn't done a mythic raid since EN (lol) and is saying how easy this new raid is when he hasn't even cleared it himself.

15+ Year Old Account
    We smashed 8/9 HC, first hard boss is KJ heroic so far
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s