Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    Same intelligence agency that said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we should totally invade them? You know, the "deep state" that had it's own agenda and wanted Sadam out of power (because of the threat to the petro dollar) and didn't give a rat's ass what it would cost in money and lives? Yeah, they're SUPER credible!
    This is a lie, actually. NATO and the UN weren't at all convinced there were WMDs in Iraq, and certainly didn't support the Bush admin's use of WMDs as justification to militarily invade a sovereign nation.

But it's cool to know how biased you are, and how little you care for facts or for history. Imma put you on mute, now.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Our free society must not allow"
    Stay classy Germany. Wake me up when the next Hitler is up.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    "Our free society must not allow"
    Stay classy Germany. Wake me up when the next Hitler is up.
    You plan to die in your sleep?
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    You plan to die in your sleep?
    I sure hope to. But I know that I will be awaken soon enough. All the signs are there.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Because diversity is strength
    I still wonder why.

All I see is that it often creates tribalism, hatred and a society that is as cohesive as sand. When I think of "diversity" I think of a country like Congo, where different groups of people have been at war with eachother for many, many years. Such a sad reality that is. I do not deny that some groups integrate perfectly fine, and that is great, but some other groups simply don't.

Blabbering about diversity as the definition currently is, is basically just parroting what people learned in the 70s-90s when they were in grammar school.

Just to clarify, I'd actually love to see a world where people can peacefully coexist, no matter the race or religion, but at the moment that isn't possible, so I think we, currently, should stop trying and try again in about twenty years or so.

#wishful thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Racism includes hatred and discrimination on the basis of ethnicity too though. It's not solely about race.
    Actually, not by the definition my country used in its laws and jurisprudence. Only this year Moroccans were recognized as a "race" by a judge. The initial case was that racism could not be proven because Moroccans are not a race. I believe it was the infamous Geert Wilders trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Actually, not by the definition my country used in its laws and jurisprudence. Only this year Moroccans were recognized as a "race" by a judge. The initial case was that racism could not be proven because Moroccans are not a race. I believe it was the infamous Geert Wilders trial.
    Legal definition does not matter one bit. If we were to go by legal definition then racism doesn't exist in South Korea as there are no laws against it.

I'd be able to say Fuck no, I want no black people working for me and then not hire anyone that's black as an employer, without breaking any laws in South Korea.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-06-21 at 09:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I sure hope to. But I know that I will be awaken soon enough. All the signs are there.
    Can't wait to see the next Hitler freeing us from the next Hitler. We all know the drill. The last Hitler literally freed us from the last Hitler as well.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Can't wait to see the next Hitler freeing us from the next Hitler. We all know the drill. The last Hitler literally freed us from the last Hitler as well.
    I recommend this book. Sure, it is satirical, but still.. frightening in some ways.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=Er+is...w=1536&bih=793

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    You can still get those sweet Hugo Boss designed, black leather uniforms though. I would love to know how his brand survived the purge lol.
    Just like any company survived the end of WW2. Being useful and not being dicks. There was no "purge" in the sense that your American drama addicted entertainment centre in the brain assumes. Sorry.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    My guess with the incitement bit is that the German government is a little touchy over the idea of alienating or railing against any specific race or ethnic group. Last time that happened in Germany, things didn't turn out too well.
    Oh good point, yea it makes sense that they would put that into the same books as threats and coercion given their past.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Oh good point, yea it makes sense that they would put that into the same books as threats and coercion given their past.
    Most countries that make it illegal to speak bad about people based on race or ethnicity has past issues with violence due to it. We had the race riots here in singapore that lead to our strict laws on it.

Most countries that make it illegal to speak bad about people based on race or ethnicity has past issues with violence due to it. We had the race riots here in singapore that lead to our strict laws on it.
    When group B chimps out because group A said something but didn't actually violate the NAP, a sane government (oxymoron, I know) would make group B fuck off, not shut A's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    When group B chimps out because group A said something but didn't actually violate the NAP, a sane government (oxymoron, I know) would make group B fuck off, not shut A's mouth.
    What? NAP?

7+ Year Old Account
    I thought this forum seemed a little quiet recently, obviously 1 or 2 here seem to have slipped through the net, get them on the second sweep I guess.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

What? NAP?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle

The only real 'law' of human beings, which doesn't involve someone stepping over someone's freedom.
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    By law you are forbidden to preach hate against anyone as a public person.
    EG: As a preacher of a religious community, I cannot preach that gays are disgusting to [deity], even if my religion states that.

Considering the amount of people you address via the Internet, it's not that far of a stretch to apply that "public appearance" ant it's inherent limitations to free speech.
    Am I against people being held accountable? No.
    Am I worried that this will eventually go overboard? Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-aggression_principle

The only real 'law' of human beings, which doesn't involve someone stepping over someone's freedom.
    That seems rather stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    By law you are forbidden to preach hate against anyone as a public person.
    EG: As a preacher of a religious community, I cannot preach that gays are disgusting to [deity], even if my religion states that.

Considering the amount of people you address via the Internet, it's not that far of a stretch to apply that "public appearance" ant it's inherent limitations to free speech.
    Am I against people being held accountable? No.
    Am I worried that this will eventually go overboard? Absolutely.
    Saying something never directly affects or harms anyone. If someone needs bully-proof windows, he's free to lock up inside his house. Shutting others in the name of someone's hurt feelings is called fascism regardless of the reason.

Knowing Germany,might be a bunch of guys slightly questionning mass immigration

Don't bow down to Islam and you're worse than Hitler in there

Selectively, that is, by the governments.

Currently it is more like "Group A can not be spoken out against or criticised, bashing group B is fine, though.".

I let you work out which group represents which.