Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Jtbrig I see you pop up these topics on every single raid tier when it comes out complaining about how lfr is so gated. At this point you're just a giant troll because if you honestly cared and wanted it to change you'd take these topics to blizzard forums where they actually look at things like this not on a fan site forum trying to make your self feel better and complain for sake of complaining wasting everyone's times every raid tier where everyone says the same shit. Nothing productive comes out of these cesspools of discussion threads you make its just an echo chamber of the last one.

As a mythic raider I'd be fine with lfr opening with mythic.
    Give people one week to really clear them open lfr.

the truth is - the only reason for this is more gating to artifically prolong sub time

so anyone who disagress with OP - automatically agrees with gating and has lost their right to ever complain about gating of content

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    the truth is - the only reason for this is more gating to artifically prolong sub time

so anyone who disagress with OP - automatically agrees with gating and has lost their right to ever complain about gating of content
    Well said....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Saw my Guild mates in a Pug group yesterday, started not to long after the servers went live and were still in there when our raid team went in at 8pm. No thank you to that...
    Well, then there's no complaints. Have a team, pug, or wait.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Saw my Guild mates in a Pug group yesterday, started not to long after the servers went live and were still in there when our raid team went in at 8pm. No thank you to that...
    One bad pug means all of them are bad?

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it's a way to encourage people to do content outside of LFR.

If LFR was released next week in it's entirety, LFR players would gladly just wait a week. Delaying it, however, causes some people to just jump into normal. Who knows, maybe they'll end up liking it.

That's really the only reason I can see to it existing considering the current ways to acquire gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    I guess it's a way to encourage people to do content outside of LFR.

If LFR was released next week in it's entirety, LFR players would gladly just wait a week. Delaying it, however, causes some people to just jump into normal. Who knows, maybe they'll end up liking it.

That's really the only reason I can see to it existing considering the current ways to acquire gear.
    Nah people just claim that they can't commit to a schedule yet Normal and Heroic you don't have to anymore.

Or that they can't deal with the "bullshit" of Normal.

Because Blizzard listened to the retarded babies who pretend people doing it in a easier mode somehow invalidates their own victory, even though the fights are harder and the rewards are better.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    3 bosses next week , 2 drop tier, so you can get 2 piece.

Then 3 more 2 weeks later, again 2 more tier pieces so you can get 4 piece.

Not as bad as it sounds, it's not like all tier is at the end, in fact KJ doesn't even drop tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So you want blizzard to make less money with WoW? You do realize what the outcome of that is right?
    WoW made its most money when LFR didn't exist

:^)

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    3 bosses next week , 2 drop tier, so you can get 2 piece.

Then 3 more 2 weeks later, again 2 more tier pieces so you can get 4 piece.

Not as bad as it sounds, it's not like all tier is at the end, in fact KJ doesn't even drop tier.
    But muh game time!

Game time that can be cancelled I might add.

Which is the dumbest arguement I've ever heard in my life. Take a second and really consider this. If LFR isn't out for 2 months, then anyone that is specifically waiting to do LFR in its entirety will simply unsub (like what JT confesses to doing) and then resub later, which actually HURTS revenue. Sure, some people may stay subbed during that time and do other things in game, but that's not LFR keeping them subbed thru an artificial gate. That is a person being too lazy to stop a sub or they are still taking enjoyment of playing the game with or without LFR.
    Take a second to really think about your statement before posting something as mindless as what you did.

Pretty much this.

Everything else is just excusing Blizzard's business practices or rationalizing their own addiction to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Heaven forbid Blizzard encourages people to experience new raids in a way that can be interesting, and not a 100%-guaranteed-success LFR run.
    I haven't raided in a long time, but fucking hell do you have to be shortsighted to not understand why LFR isn't unlocked fully day 1.

Go PUG normal-mode and maybe you'll actually get an enjoyable first experience instead of the comatose-level boredom LFR creates.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    WoW made its most money when LFR didn't exist

:^)
    No it didn't LOL. It had more subs (and lost many) but didn't make more money. WoW has made more money month over month. LFR has been in WoW's life for over half it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Which is the dumbest arguement I've ever heard in my life. Take a second and really consider this. If LFR isn't out for 2 months, then anyone that is specifically waiting to do LFR in its entirety will simply unsub (like what JT confesses to doing) and then resub later, which actually HURTS revenue. Sure, some people may stay subbed during that time and do other things in game, but that's not LFR keeping them subbed thru an artificial gate. That is a person being too lazy to stop a sub or they are still taking enjoyment of playing the game with or without LFR.
    Take a second to really think about your statement before posting something as mindless as what you did.
    my statement is 100% correct

it doesnt even matter what will actually happen (varies from person to person), Blizzards intent (which is what Im talking about here) is to gate to stretch out content for longer just like with all the other gating
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2017-06-21 at 09:15 PM.

Go pug it.

If it got cleared in one day by random pugs,you can do it too

the funny thing is - in other threads all ppl 100% bash and hate gating, always

but here they defend it, just because they want to feel superior to LFRers

its kinda hilarious tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    do you have to be shortsighted to not understand why LFR isn't unlocked fully day 1.
    more gating to artifically prolong sub time
    Blizzard's business practices

the funny thing is - in other threads all ppl 100% bash and hate gating, always

but here they defend it, just because they want to feel superior to LFRers

its kinda hilarious tbh

- - - Updated - - -

. .
    Some people can't control there ego and just want to feel special.