Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    snip
    Dont worry, in 3weeks time my guild will be able to sell u curve boost so u can raid with the big boy.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Dude, stop playing wow. It's consuming your soul. Go live your life.

the funny thing is - in other threads all ppl 100% bash and hate gating, always

but here they defend it, just because they want to feel superior to LFRers

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Dont worry, in 3weeks time my guild will be able to sell u curve boost so u can raid with the big boy.
    Won't be selling me anything champ.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    i don't think LFR should all be released in one hit, but 2 weeks in between wings is a bit much. if it was one wing a week that would be better.

damn, raiding must be suffering it they put in 2 month gates to desperately attract people to normal and heroic
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Deleted
    My $15 a month holds the same value as anyone elses.
    And as per the Terms of Service, entitles you to access the server and nothing more. What you do with your time online is entirely up to you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Because Blizzard listened to the retarded babies who pretend people doing it in a easier mode somehow invalidates their own victory, even though the fights are harder and the rewards are better.
    Why are you so adament about LFR all of a sudden? Don't you make WoW videos all the time and you even went to Blizzard Irvine lately?

For someone who likes to shit on WoW as much as you do, you seem to really be enjoying being a paying customer.

And your childish post speaks volumes about yours.
    His childish post? How about your childish post, whining and crying because Blizzard is making you wait 2 months for your 4th place trophy.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How is that fair at all really? You can get max ilvl gear from WQ's that require you to collect squirrel nuts. You can get max ilvl doing NM dungeons.

So its clearly not a issue with gear.

So why is LFR getting gated 2 months when ToS is already being cleared by pugs day 1 and heroic by guilds day 1. It makes zero sense and just shows blizzard is trying to please a few at the cost of many.

Before someone jumps in and just goes "go pug it scrub" or some shit. Those types of reply's are one of the many reasons people avoid LFG and Progression guilds.

At this point and with the current loot system gating LFR the way they do is not needed. My $15 a month holds the same value as anyone elses, So why must my content be gated 2 months to please a small minority.
    If LFR is your preferred method of raiding, why pay attention to what others are doing? Calm down and come back in August.

Its done been explained that its a raid, you not liking it doesn't change that. Please use a new argument and not one from cata, since its been debuked already.
    Whatever "debuking" you claim exists doesn't change what it feels like to me. I've seen actual raiding and LFR, they are not, by any stretch of the imagination, anything close to each other. Even normal at this point is stretching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    LMAO. Nice one!

Yep, my guild will be clearing heroic on farm within a week or two and we can then carry JT to greatness with a nominal fee of 2m gold per run.

Deleted
    Because lfr is rubbish, adds nothing to the game except a grind for min maxers

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    LMAO. Nice one!

Yep, my guild will be clearing heroic on farm within a week or two and we can then carry JT to greatness with a nominal fee of 2m gold per run.
    Kinda hard to do when I won't be paying or subbed.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gombado View Post
    Because lfr is rubbish, adds nothing to the game except a grind for min maxers
    And yet it justifies raiding cost....

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    LFR is not there to get gear, its there for ppl to see content, if you care about gear, go put it?
    LFR is there for the people who don't have as easy a task committing to the requirements of the traditional organised format.
    Hence not only the queueing, but the division into wings.

If that stupid generalisation were true, then how come there is gear in it - and the huge reduction that came with WoD was actually reverted.
    A nerfing of the gear rewards as dictated by the self-appointed real raiders as some solution didn't have the desired effect, because LFR is not simply a preference, but may be the only choice for some.

The gating is far too long now for its original intent, allowing the cutting edge and reasonably progressed raiders to have their "prestige" in completing it the traditional way.
    Not that LFR ever stopped them, it is a decision to opt for LFR over other formats when you have a choice.
    If you want people to see your preferred formats as an alternative, stop raising barriers, and actively support those who have less than convenient circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    That's a good thing, we don't need to poison the game.
    You do realize less money going into WoW is a bad thing right? You realize if all the "poison" you claim is in the game left WoW would be in a really bad state.

You can get 865 gear with WQ (minus procs) and 880 with pvp WQ (minus procs)

Most people do LFR. To keep "most" people interested and subbing they spread it out. Quite a lot of "raiders" do LFR on alts also.

It's like throwing a net to catch as many fish as you can, rather than using a fishing pole. (kinda makes sense?)

It's always about money and keeping as many people subbed as possible. How have you not figured this out by now?

Look at how people have replyed to my OP.

Tell me again why I should raid with such people, why should i be in a guild with such people.
    As someone having been in guilds and raiding with people since I started playing, I can only say that you basing your views on an entire community of people based on a few replying to you on a forum falls right into what I said.

Playing the victim card when there are thousands upon thousands in your exact situation right now wanting to pug? Yeah, you'll wait to kill the final boss until Blizzard decides that the time is right for content at that "difficulty" level to be released. Right now, that means waiting for several weeks. Might change, might not.

"Everyone's mean!!!" was never a compelling argument in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    As someone having been in guilds and raiding with people since I started playing, I can only say that you basing your views on an entire community of people based on a few replying to you on a forum falls right into what I said.
    I am basing my view of the community off of what I have seen both ingame and out of it. Is everyone a toxic asshole? Nope, but enough is and I have dealt with enough to not want to deal with it anymore.