Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    If he is gay to boot, what's that?
    The gayfecta, conservative christian patriots love their gayfectas, especially the ones that they hide from their wives and girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Quick @zenkai switch gears! Then when the attacker is known to be an American citizen, switch to another gear! And onwards we go to the 'woke' promised land!
    Switch gears on what? If I had to take bets I would suspect it being a Terrorist to begin with. The fact you went with BLM, amazed me, especially since no one really has been talking about BLM recently.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Switch gears on what? If I had to take bets I would suspect it being a Terrorist to begin with. The fact you went with BLM, amazed me, especially since no one really has been talking about BLM recently.
    I didn't gramps, that was another poster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I don't know many people who are sane that gave them much thought before, however it hasn't stopped people on the left from trying to hype them up as something more than they are, so it stands to reason they will just make some random shit this time.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I didn't gramps, that was another poster.
    Ah, you're right, my bad, you two sound very similar to me but it was my lack of paying attention to detail.

Deleted
    Must be something in the water there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Must be something in the water there.
    Its the kool aid

You could pay me and I wouldn't go live in Flint.

Hopes and prayers for the officer stabbed in the neck. God bless!

Apparently the guy did actually say "allah Akbar". I am stating a fact don't ban.

To the people that said he was black, There are many blacks that are Muslim in Northern Africa. Nothing unusual.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-06-21 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Apparently the guy did actually say "allah Akbar". I am stating a fact don't ban.

To the people that said he was black, There are many blacks that are Muslim in Northern Africa. Nothing unusual.
    Race doesn't matter as far as religion, I have a couple of white friends who are Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Step 1) Begin with leading question and/or "random musings"
    Step 2) Watch people fill in the blank the way you intended
    Step 3) Pretend as though you were just asking a question, and that you're innocent of leading a conclusion

But naw, you weren't meaning to allude to "the left" and it's supposedly hateful anti-police rhetoric being "the motivation to stab a random police officer at an airport..."
    Don't know where you got BLM. I would think terrorist, just by the circumstances.

Terrorists like to strike places like airports, where there are a lot of people to witness what happened (so those people can be "terrorized").

I would imagine a BLM type activist (who is not a religious zealot like the terrorists) would use a more thought out approach to murdering cops, like the sniper did in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Don't know where you got BLM.
    Where in everything that you quoted did I say anything about BLM?
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Deleted
    Because black lives matter, right.
    right?

Poor @zenkai getting dogpiled by the herd because he doesn't fit within the normal parameters.
    @zenkai should have just reported his findings and watch from the sidelines while the hyenas tear themselves apart over scraps.

Aww dam i wanted to mock this event and turn into a joke so as to make it seem unimportant but i see a bunch of folks beat me too it...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Aww dam i wanted to mock this event and turn into a joke so as to make it seem unimportant but i see a bunch of folks beat me too it...
    If we as a nation have decided that mass shootings are not sufficiently awful an event that merits caring about, there's no imperative to give a shit about a cop getting knifed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

FLINT, Mich. - A 50-year-old man from Quebec has been charged in the stabbing of a police officer Wednesday at an airport in Michigan that is being investigated as an act of terrorism, U.S. federal prosecutors said.

Well this one gets weirder.

As a Canadian traveling by bus to Saginaw by way of Detroit I expect a slightly higher degree of scrutiny next week.
    Last edited by madethisfor1post; 2017-06-21 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    If we as a nation have decided that mass shootings are not sufficiently awful an event that merits caring about, there's no imperative to give a shit about a cop getting knifed.
    I think you should stop being the self proclaimed spokes person for America, its clear you hold her best interest at the same level as trump.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I guess it's time to start banning Canadians... and knives.