Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    ??? You guys didn't think to pick up the quest first? That's kind of a basic. Yes there's a stupid-proofing quest, that doesn't always work, but it's a safety net for people too stupid to pick up the exact same quest, from the exact same spot as last time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    No they didn't. And if you somehow did you are the only one I've heard that did it for. Tons of people opened a ticket and they were not helped, I was one of them.
    Yes they did as I got mine on an alt after I fucked up and asked them to fix it and they got mailed to me.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Reviah View Post
    Is this supposed to be going live today? I logged in on one of my characters and did not have quest, nor did i receive any essences from my weekly cache.
    I got 20 from the chest and it spawned the quest for me, since I had forgotten to pick it up before.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    ??? You guys didn't think to pick up the quest first? That's kind of a basic. Yes there's a stupid-proofing quest, that doesn't always work, but it's a safety net for people too stupid to pick up the exact same quest, from the exact same spot as last time.
    I meant to pick it up and got distracted. Perhaps someone as intelligent as you obviously are can understand.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I meant to pick it up and got distracted. Perhaps someone as intelligent as you obviously are can understand.
    Sounds like you made a mistake, and next time should be more aware.

i got 25 from the chest, made a ticket that i didnt get any and got another 25

Quote Originally Posted by lesharc23 View Post
    yeah I didn't get mine neither. I opened my emissaries too. anyone know whats going on?
    You need to get the quest from Dalaran blacksmith and only then open your Order Hall chest.

Didn't need the quest, opened the chest got my 20 essence as well as a quest item that guided me to the bs for the gathering quest. Seems to be bugged for you guys if you didn't get it.

Ticket it. Gm mailed me 20 essences

Quote Originally Posted by Melkirth View Post
    Didn't need the quest, opened the chest got my 20 essence as well as a quest item that guided me to the bs for the gathering quest. Seems to be bugged for you guys if you didn't get it.
    And yet they stll can't make it a seperate currency so that if you are at 49/50 and get another 7 the 6 aren't lost. -.-