Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Never heard of him. Then again I don't watch/pay attention to a lot of people like that.

An asshole who occasionally makes good points, but not to a point where I would listen to him regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Meh, sounds like he listens to NPR.
    What's wrong with NPR...?

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    What's wrong with NPR...?
    Well duh because that makes you a libtard cuck trying to learn new things. maga!

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I watched an Amazing Atheist video was like 2009 or something so I'm gonna keep that streak going

There are a lot of atheist and anti-SJW YouTubers that I get a lot more satisfaction out of watching, even firebrand types like TJ is. Generally I like mellower rebuttals to begin with, but I recognize and respect the need for firebrands, but there's something about TJ that just makes me tune him out.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

My first reaction when I saw the thread's title pop in on MMO-Champion's front page was "oh god, hold on, I need popcorn for this."

After opening the thread and reading the OP and replies... they're mostly tame. Which both pleasantly surprises and disappoints me, at the same time.

Still, more on-topic, he's not my favorite youtuber, but I do like to listen to him on occasion, especially his 'Drunken Peasants Podcast' while I'm gaming.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    the guy is advocating for separation of church ans state, calls out religious devout on their claim, but hasn't been working much on atheism video in the past few years.

Most of his latest work are reguarding the anita sarkesian type of feminism movement, especially addressing misconception and flat out lie like the gender wage gap, or the "rape culture".

He has common sense and i agree with him on many subject (not all) but i find his style being a bit too vulgar.

For all of you who enjoy TJ's channel, i recommend you check the "cosmic skeptic" channel. That kid is 17 years old but is quite eloquent and well reasoned. It's a a very well informed, respectful channel, and regardless on which side of the religious/atheist balance you are, he will give you food for thought and challenge your prejudice. Check him out, he deserves it.

I sampled a bit of his works and found him a bit to obnoxious for my tastes. He is also (at least from the two videos I watched) seems to fall to flights of fancy and exaggeration.

If you enjoy him more power to you but I don't find him particularity entertaining nor reputable.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Well duh because that makes you a libtard cuck trying to learn new things. maga!
    q.q But I like learning new things about the world and science and people. /sob

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    q.q But I like learning new things about the world and science and people. /sob
    Jeeze what are you, a beta male snowflake? Sheesh.

15+ Year Old Account
    He can be ok but he's too loud so I don't listen to him

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Jeeze what are you, a beta male snowflake? Sheesh.
    Or a reasonable human being. I mean come on, what's wrong with wanting accessible healthcare if not for everyone, at least for as many people as possible.
    What is this, law of the jungle? the strongs feed on the weaks? that is not a just society, that is darwinism.

And in what world taking from the poor to make the rich even richer (with tax cut) remotely right and just? it's even considered anti-christian (you charity and solidarity usually goes the other way around).

Too "colorful" of a person for me to enjoy.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Is that the one with the neckbeard, the micropenis and the banana up his ass? There's a mental image I could've done without, thanks internet.

He's one of the satellites around Planet Shitlord, in the Alt-Right system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Is that the one with the neckbeard, the micropenis and the banana up his ass? There's a mental image I could've done without, thanks internet.

He's one of the satellites around Planet Shitlord, in the Alt-Right system.
    TJ definitely isn't alt right, in fact he's not even remotely conservative. Watching him through the election he was and still is a staunch Bernie Sanders supporter and he's certainly called out the right much more than Sargon of Akkad or any other "self-proclaimed" anti-SJW with a sizable YouTube following.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Just one of those weird edgy atheist fundamentalists isn't he? Worships Dawkins instead of God.
    Atheists according to theists:

Apparently we worship Dawkins and Hitchens while praying to science. Then we have meetings where we plot to warp the minds of children with fabrications about evolution and bury dinosaur bones to fool scientists.
    Putin khuliyo

I was serious that he got his material from NPR

www.npr.org/programs/all-things-considered/

And

http://www.npr.org/programs/morning-edition/

I can't see why in the world you'd pick this youtube editorializing geezer over NPR.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2017-06-22 at 05:37 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    ...who I credit for taking me from being an agnostic to straight up rejecting religion, so thanks for the great work TJ, keep it up.
    Why not both?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Atheists according to theists:

Apparently we worship Dawkins and Hitchens while praying to science. Then we have meetings where we plot to warp the minds of children with fabrications about evolution and bury dinosaur bones to fool scientists.
    Mate I don't believe in any god. Doesn't mean I have to walk around telling everyone how much smarter I am than them for it. Just look at what you wrote and tell me you don't sound like an arse.