Quote Originally Posted by Crusch View Post
    better nerf Fists of Fury (or whatever) some more, we're still better than jokespec hunters -.-
    Shär - Runetotem (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    I haven't done heroic yet so I'm not sure if there are more AoE going on there... but I'm surprised to see elemental and balance so high overall while windwalkers are that low. It looks like even on fights like Harjatan and... naga lady WW aren't too hot even though other AoE specs are having a good time.
    well thats because the 7.2.5 patch took a huge dump on the WW aoe. They nerfed fist and they nerfed SCK dmg (Trough reducing the stacking buffs %)

heroic stats finally in. ww second to last. gg

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    heroic stats finally in. ww second to last. gg
    This is without T20 4pc/BIS gear and very low amount of parses. Normal KJ has only a few hundred parses per spec OVERALL regardless of ilvl. Gotta wait at least a week or two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dhays View Post
    This is without T20 4pc/BIS gear and very low amount of parses. Normal KJ has only a few hundred parses per spec OVERALL regardless of ilvl. Gotta wait at least a week or two.
    2p that reduces the cd of a nerfed crap and a 4p that boosts one rsk, yeah that's gonna do it. Let's keep saying it's alright so they don't ever buff ww again.

Quote Originally Posted by Illenia View Post
    2p that reduces the cd of a nerfed crap and a 4p that boosts one rsk, yeah that's gonna do it. Let's keep saying it's alright so they don't ever buff ww again.
    While the 2pc is garbage (barely a 1% gain) the 4 pc is a good buff to our damage. No reason to be so negative and act like the world is falling. I never said we don't need buffed but at the same time don't say we are in last place when the whole picture hasn't even came into focus yet.

The whole raid seems really bad for Windwalker. I felt so useless last night in heroic that I was seriously contemplating going Mistweaver. There are so many instances in which you have to back off the boss or whichever target you're focusing. And during that downtime you are missing numerous casts. Most notably rising sun kick which is making up a large majority of our damage. With RSK on such a low cooldown and having so much damage into it. Missing 1 cast because you have to snowballs into many more casts and therefore a larger chunk of our damage as the fight goes on.

Either Windwalker needs a large buff on its other spells such as BoK, chi wave, chi burst, and tiger palm. Or, give it a couple weeks for everyone to get their 4 set and everyone to get used to the movement. Although I doubt that will improve much. Considering other specs 4 sets are insane increasing their overall damage by 10+%.

Quote Originally Posted by dhays View Post
    nobody has 4/2 set barely. same goes for all the specs. you think ours is going to somehow be substantially stronger (magnittudes) than others in order to move us up into a dramatically better position? wishful thinking.. i love the spec, have played it for years and dont intend to stop.

still i wonder what on gods green earth theyre thinking at blizzard. obvious why they make the big bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    nobody has 4/2 set barely. same goes for all the specs. you think ours is going to somehow be substantially stronger (magnittudes) than others in order to move us up into a dramatically better position? wishful thinking.. i love the spec, have played it for years and dont intend to stop.

still i wonder what on gods green earth theyre thinking at blizzard. obvious why they make the big bucks.
    They're not thinking about anything, that's the problem.

It's a classic case of negligence. Think about it, we were one of the most active specs on the PTR forums, to the point that we had a total of 3 feedback threads (two capped out, two extended) and a rant thread. That was just on the PTR feedback forums, then another suggestion thread on the class discussion forum for 7.2.5.

Blizzard clearly were given the information they needed that basically said what was going to happen in tomb (and it happened).

But they chose to just completely ignore it.

They can't buff BOK much more because it's already encroaching on FoF for purely single target. Blizzard have made it pretty clear they want FoF to be used and we won't see MoP era game play again.

Perhaps we will see TP buffed but the buff would be huge to make a difference. There is also SotWL but let's face it they won't buff that much either if any.

We also face Blizzard possibly nerfing T19 2p to force migration after a bit of time has passed.

Or we may see FoF buffed but the AoE component nerfed. Whatever Blizzard do the sooner the better and we should be pressing them for major changes to the spec and class as a whole

Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    They can't buff BOK much more because it's already encroaching on FoF for purely single target. Blizzard have made it pretty clear they want FoF to be used and we won't see MoP era game play again.

Perhaps we will see TP buffed but the buff would be huge to make a difference. There is also SotWL but let's face it they won't buff that much either if any.

We also face Blizzard possibly nerfing T19 2p to force migration after a bit of time has passed.

Or we may see FoF buffed but the AoE component nerfed. Whatever Blizzard do the sooner the better and we should be pressing them for major changes to the spec and class as a whole
    They could buff it more if they reverted the 20% FoF nerf. God knows we still don't have a clue as to why that nerf happened in the first place.

Also I don't think they'll nerf the T19 2pc, I'm pretty sure they're fine with it. They have to be considering it is only possible due to the fact they included 6 tier slots as opposed to 5 like they have in the past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan123 View Post
    They could buff it more if they reverted the 20% FoF nerf. God knows we still don't have a clue as to why that nerf happened in the first place.

Also I don't think they'll nerf the T19 2pc, I'm pretty sure they're fine with it. They have to be considering it is only possible due to the fact they included 6 tier slots as opposed to 5 like they have in the past.
    I actually quite like the FoF nerf that lead to buffing RSK,TP,BK. Even now in pvp you are not relying on a FoF cast which can be slompy. But yea, now when you look at damage meter it looks quite like a DH with RSK doing 70%+ dps.

The nerfs were all targeted at AoE/cleaving abilities so it's clear they want to buff our ST but taper our AoE. I would say this is because of dungeons mostly unless mythic ToS has a sudden demand for AoE.

If they didn't nerf FoF we would be monsters in dungeons.

What 2 pieces of Tier19 are the BIS recomend if i want to go 2/T19-4/T20 ?

Deleted
    Well our two "best" pieces from t19 (main mastery) are legs and shoulds, and the same from t20 are without mastery, its pretty sweet combo
    But not many players have good legs (guldan drops sadly), so the chest is the next best option probably + the chest from t20 once again - no mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Orionmnt View Post
    Well our two "best" pieces from t19 (main mastery) are legs and shoulds, and the same from t20 are without mastery, its pretty sweet combo
    But not many players have good legs (guldan drops sadly), so the chest is the next best option probably + the chest from t20 once again - no mastery.
    Agility/ILvL is way more important than which piece has mastery, if you want to keep using a 905 t19 chest instead of a 930 t20 chest, you're sacrificing 600 agility for 480 mastery or something like that...it's not even a question. Shoulder, cloak and gloves are the pieces you want to keep from t19, there will be less lost agility that way (it's "only" 400 less agility from 930 shoulders to 905, for istance), so just choose two of those...that is, unless you have some sick 925 titanforged shit XD
    Shär - Runetotem (EU)

Remember the old BOK dot? Maybe they could add that to the free BOKs when triggered from combo breaker or the legendary helm. Just a thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    The nerfs were all targeted at AoE/cleaving abilities so it's clear they want to buff our ST but taper our AoE. I would say this is because of dungeons mostly unless mythic ToS has a sudden demand for AoE.

If they didn't nerf FoF we would be monsters in dungeons.
    Funny enough, today I did a +15 DHT and most of my damage was from RSK followed by SCK. But still solid 1,2M overall dps. Need to get all the relics for RSK

Quote Originally Posted by Illenia View Post
    I actually quite like the FoF nerf that lead to buffing RSK,TP,BK. Even now in pvp you are not relying on a FoF cast which can be slompy. But yea, now when you look at damage meter it looks quite like a DH with RSK doing 70%+ dps.
    I'm more or less fine with the nerf as is, but the problem lies in the fact we still need buffs and if they keep buffing blackout kick we're going to run into the problem of FoF being dead in the rotation and only used for energy regen purposes like in MoP (or to use and cancel for the RSK buff from tier). It hasn't fallen in that trap yet, but as the gap between blackout kick and FoF closes due to buffs to it, the closer we get to that scenario.

The only way to avoid that scenario would be to un-nerf FoF and keep it ahead. As far as the AoE part it should just do like say, 20% less damage to secondary targets, or w/e amount. Not damage splitting because there is no sin greater than meteoring an AoE spell when it comes to neutering the AoE of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustabil View Post
    well thats because the 7.2.5 patch took a huge dump on the WW aoe. They nerfed fist and they nerfed SCK dmg (Trough reducing the stacking buffs %)
    It's also the fact this tier shits on melee whereas outside afflock/frost mage melee dominated ranged in NH since most mechanics targeted ranged and melee could just sit on boss for most of the fight.