Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Thank you.

I got a minilist question, is it supposed to pop up automatically as soon as I enter a instance? or do I still need to do something to activate it ?
    Hmm I had some issues with that, but it might have been me so I will check it out again tomorrow to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Imoldgregg View Post
    It should be automatic. I tested this outside of Onyxia's Lair for a solid hour or so.
    Automatic as in it should pop out once I enter the dungeon? I ran several on my alts the other day and nothing popped out. Granted, no idea what the "minilist" means, but nothing pops out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Automatic as in it should pop out once I enter the dungeon? I ran several on my alts the other day and nothing popped out. Granted, no idea what the "minilist" means, but nothing pops out.
    The update only came out today so you never would have had one pop up !

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    The update only came out today so you never would have had one pop up !
    Oh ok. So just me talking crazy and dumb. Gotcha. I'll move along now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to the increasing number of people that have been contributing to the addon's ItemDB, I've created a Discord Channel for ALL THE THINGS: https://discord.gg/VHe8JC2
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-06-20 at 01:29 AM.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Thanks for the Siege of Orgrimmar updates and all those Trash drops in Mists Raids/Dungeons !
    I did find (for the last 2 updates) something strange happened and I think it's due to your Addon (since it only appears with your Addon enabled).
    http://imgur.com/a/1gHpb Is what I seem to get with every login. It takes up 50% of the screen and it just pops up as soon as you log in.
    Won't be asking for requests since everything seems to go incredibly well and all the changes so far are more than what we expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by dashaus View Post
    I get them same thing, but a bunch of add-ons updated the day it showed up that I wasn't willing to assume which one. And since its easy enough to close I don't bother digging into it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    It's not your addon causing it. I have the same window and just disabled yours to test and it still came up.
    It's Legion Wardrobe. Broken with the release of 7.2.5. Disable it and the box goes away.

10+ Year Old Account
    1.1.4 Release Notes
    - Added the ability to ignore filters on Bind on Equip items. (a setting to disable this will be added later)
    - Added Trash Mob drops to Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel.
    - Rebuilt the Source ID table. They were incorrect for a number of items in non-normal difficulties.
    - Added World Drops for Frostfire Ridge, Shadowmoon Valley, and Tanaan Jungle contributed by Daktar! Thanks for your contributions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for making this addon, I have enjoyed using it.

Pretty nice addon, although I didn't like 3-5 seconds long item scans after every newly added appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Pretty nice addon, although I didn't like 3-5 seconds long item scans after every newly added appearance.
    Since the current iteration has 18267 items, it is going to take a couple seconds to populate the lists. I do not think there is a viable way around this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    I've got an algorithm in mind to make this super fast, but I haven't had time to write it up. Something like "Look for an itemID in the hierarchy, when found, mark as collected and notify parent objects through bubble up notation to modify totals." That way there isn't any re-calculating, just a simple "I got it, cool." I'll make myself a note to do this sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    1.13 seems to break the pet collecting. Displays every pet I already have collected.
    1.1.4 seems to break something about BoE's. Displays every BoE even when I cant use it (e.g. Druid T1 on a Hunter).
    1.1.3 made it so that the RefreshLocation() call happens as soon as you login. Unfortunately, it seems that the WoW API doesn't particularly like getting called that early and a bunch of the information returns nil instead. (Similar to how if anyone calls me before 10 AM on a weekend, I get cranky. :P)
    This has been fixed in 1.1.5.

1.1.4 added an ignore filters on BOE items flag. It's just missing a setting in the Options Menu to disable it.
    This has been fixed in 1.1.5.

1.1.5 Release Notes
    - Added a Dungeon Quest to Ragefire Chasm. (Alliance has a quest that grants appearances.)
    - Added the "Ignore Filters for Non-Binding Items" preference to the Options Menu.
    - Pets now retain their collected status once you collect them. (NOTE: This means that if you cage and sell your pet, it will no longer be marked as uncollected.)
    - Fixed an issue with pets not getting detected on login. Also added a delay before attempting to harvest collected states. (This should fixed the bug with pets not correctly getting flagged as collected on startup.)
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-06-20 at 06:05 AM.

- Added a Dungeon Quest to Ragefire Chasm. (Alliance has a quest that grants appearances.)
    - Added a Dungeon Quest to Ragefire Chasm. (Alliance has a quest that grants appearances.) (ALLIANCE FAVORTISM)

Fixed for ya!

Is it the same as an appearance Horde only gets from there? Trying to debate if I need to take my 100 pally in there for the quest lol.

Is it the same as an appearance Horde only gets from there? Trying to debate if I need to take my 100 pally in there for the quest lol.
    If you uncheck filter item by race you will be able to look to see if you still need the appearances. Quest rewards are cloth chest, leather legs, leather chest, and plate legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    If you uncheck filter item by race you will be able to look to see if you still need the appearances. Quest rewards are cloth chest, leather legs, leather chest, and plate legs.
    To make sure I got it right, this is what I see after unchecking that box.

When I check it back, the "The Dark Shaman" with the trophy goes away. I'm assuming that's the quest and 2/2 means I have both appearances? Though I thought it had 1.

This is on my plate wearer.

To make sure I got it right, this is what I see after unchecking that box.

When I check it back, the "The Dark Shaman" with the trophy goes away. I'm assuming that's the quest and 2/2 means I have both appearances? Though I thought it had 1.

This is on my plate wearer.
    I'm a noob the quest has 7 possible rewards i didnt list them all, got distracted or something. There are 2 plate, 2 mail, 2 leather, and 1 cloth.
    Yes, the 2/2 means you have both of the plate appearances.

If you check cloth, leather, mail, plate you can see all 7 of the appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Daktar View Post
    I'm a noob the quest has 7 possible rewards i didnt list them all, got distracted or something. There are 2 plate, 2 mail, 2 leather, and 1 cloth.
    Yes, the 2/2 means you have both of the plate appearances.
    No worries. You just said 1 and then I saw one so I thought i broke something lol

Great addon, can't wait for the world drops to include other places as well...

Question, will you include vendor gear down the line ? I just, by luck, found two vendors, one even in a major city, that sold me a tmog piece to learn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Great addon, can't wait for the world drops to include other places as well...

Question, will you include vendor gear down the line ? I just, by luck, found two vendors, one even in a major city, that sold me a tmog piece to learn.
    With the speed at which Daktar is conquering the Dungeon Quests, we'll probably end up doing vendors (or at least start them as there are a TON of them) this weekend or next.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Since I asked something similar some days ago and he replied with the addon is called "all the things", you probably can make a safe bet that he'll add that stuff later.
    Yeah, it's too late to call the addon "Most of the Things", plus I want ALL THE THINGS! It's a win/win for me.

1.1.6 Release Notes
    Contributions made by Daktar: (Thanks, man!)
    - Added quest for Nefarian's Head.
    - Added quests to BFD, BRD, RFC, Dire Maul, Gnomer, LBRS, Maraudon, RFD, RFK, Scarlet Halls, Dead Mines, Scarlet Monastery, Scholomance, Uldaman, Wailing Caverns, Zul'Farrak.
    - Added Object IDs for Gordok Tribute Chest, ZA bags and chest after each boss for the timed run, Cache of the Legion in Mechanar, and the BRD Secret Vault.
    - Added all Outland Dungeon Quests.

Contributions made by Crieve:
    - Incremented the Build Version. (WOAH!)

With the speed at which Daktar is conquering the Dungeon Quests, we'll probably end up doing vendors (or at least start them as there are a TON of them) this weekend or next.
    I would offer to help with that or something, but I have a feeling I'd get tired and stop after starting or something :P That and don't know how to contribute to it lol
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-22 at 04:49 AM.