Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post

Dude those are sick

i dig that last one Tho !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try and take some more inspired pics later, just finished raid so I'm tired. Here's a quick Stormwind view though:

Quote Originally Posted by MindCookie View Post
    Actually it wasn't even moved, Illidan just opened a massive "breach" between Argus and Azeroth working as a portal. Kind of like a safe "wormhole".
    Actually it was. Look at the end of the cinematic, the portal slowly fades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    The entire army of the burning legion.

All of the dreadlords we never faced

mannoroth

hakkar

jaraxxus

sargeras himself

and many more.

and most likely many many other nobodies like in every raid ever.
    The entire army isn't there, but a large portion is.

Sargeras himself has not been confirmed to be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are there 2 pages of posts and only 10 screenshots?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

You guys think we "restore" the planet by the end of 7.3 and go there next expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    yea....talk about derailed.

and yes, irony

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post

the composition on these is fantastic and dreadwastes looks craaazy with ink pots
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    How does an object of that size comes this close without, you know... causing havoc on azeroth?
    It's behind a portal, so has no actual physical presence.

In layman's terms, magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I know it's just "magic" but when people say it's just one huge portal: how come you only see the planet but not everything around it? '.'
    Because players use imagination combined with fun when playing, else dragons could not been in email boxes, just bunch of various color pixels on monitor - or for really picky ones - lines of code like in matrix movie screen (to even for that you need imagination and fun to expirience).

tl.dr. Narator choose picture like that to tell a part of storyline.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate that in those screenshots, the only time it looks actually cool, is if you use the Inky Black Potion. Saw it in Storm Peaks in Asmongold's stream and it looked terrible without the potion. A shame considering how great it looks with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Because people, such as yourself, would rather make posts without screenshots to discuss something on their mind.

Sargeras' gonna get blown up with Argus, can't wait for that!

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Actually it was. Look at the end of the cinematic, the portal slowly fades.
    I'm not sure about that, I see it more as a "the portal has grown and stabilized hence the fact we don't see the sort of "border" anymore. I'm waiting confirmation from the quests or something, but yeah, I see there are both people who think it's a portal and people who think the planet was teleported. Confusing, all of this haha! Wait and see. :3

Quote Originally Posted by MindCookie View Post
    I'm not sure about that, I see it more as a "the portal has grown and stabilized hence the fact we don't see the sort of "border" anymore. I'm waiting confirmation from the quests or something, but yeah, I see there are both people who think it's a portal and people who think the planet was teleported. Confusing, all of this haha! Wait and see. :3
    I mean there's also Khadgar saying "What have you done?!?!?" when he already knew the portal was there implying he did something other than simply open the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Nope, gotta kill it to see it.

Good that they stick to an RPG element, no matter how miniscule.
    Thanks for correcting! Prefer this tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Azeroth must make the flat world society breathe heavy huh.
    "It's only a fantasy game, silly nanny."

10+ Year Old Account
    its like earth, nemisis system is now close to jupiter, we will see it more and more.
    some predictive programming in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean there's also Khadgar saying "What have you done?!?!?" when he already knew the portal was there implying he did something other than simply open the portal.
    I think the "What have you done?!" is more a way for Khadgar to tell Illidan he made a mistake. When Khadgar teleported Illidan and Velen to safety, he knew the Sargerite Keystone was opening a portal to Azeroth for them to escape, he just didn't expect Illidan to make that portal permanent hence his surprise.

I don't remember where it was on the forum, but we were talking about it with other people, and the teleportation of the whole planet is very unlikely. The sargerite keystone used by Illidan is known to open a portal to any of the Legion's world, it doesn't have the power to teleport a whole planet and nor does Illidan. Other than that, if it was indeed a teleportation, it would have affected the tides of Azeroth, and disrupted the gravitation of the White Lady and the Blue Child, the two moons of Azeroth. I really hope Blizzard will explain all of this in a clearer way, so we can be 100% sure it's a massive portal and not a planet teleportation!

10+ Year Old Account
    That makes me think... do you think Argus is going to be up there for a while?

I'm curious because if the portal is permanent when the legion dies we could definitely still have that up in the sky.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..