Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Animals have souls and feelings too, you know...? Oink.
    I believe that, it's some of you humans I wonder about :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    That didn't happen because of him, it happened because it has been going on since almost the beginning of man, and most of the ideas shouted back and fourth have taken place at some point in history that so many are pretty damn ignorant to.
    Dear god I'm talking about this thread...

YouTube certainly opened up a new platform, and while I have my opinion of TAA, I have no particular problem with over say Benny Hinn, it's the same song different tune.

As for now days, he is a gamer and whatever blah blah blah, same as Phillip, Same as everyone else trying to stay relevant.
    That's entertainment business for ya. Say stupid things into a camera to make a living. Who could blame him for picking up on topics that people want to hear about?

As for him being EVIL, haha no, just stupid misguided and just as full of shit as many of his marks, he knows enough about that so he is just smart enough to capitalize on it.
    I find it hard pressed to say he's full of shit. He's a pot smoking atheist who shits on stupid people. Think of him what you want but I believe that's hilarious.

The only thing I might say is that if and when it happens again, the same people like himself just become something else religious or not, they will still be just as ignorant as he is, because the problem is their reasons, not logic.

If person doesn't know their reason the end of result of what they believe never changes.
    What?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I believe that, it's some of you humans I wonder about :P
    I identify as swine! How about you stop assuming my race, you level headed, able-bodied cis white male shitlord patriarchy loving racist abrbglrlgbrblrbgrrrrrrrrrrr.

Obviously I'm not being serious, but that's the type of thing TJ nowadays complains about. I see nothing wrong with what he does. If anything, he's one of the few people who have a strong enough voice on YT to challenge this mental approach to life. No ones idea's are sacred, everyone can be shat on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear god I'm talking about this thread...

That's entertainment business for ya. Say stupid things into a camera to make a living. Who could blame him for picking up on topics that people want to hear about?
    Not me, but the thread is asking what people think

I find it hard pressed to say he's full of shit. He's a pot smoking atheist who shits on stupid people. Think of him what you want but I believe that's hilarious.
    He is full of shit, even if you liked him shouldn't be hard to admit, I don't like him but I don't have a problem with that. He doesn't need pot to be stupid. I think he is his audience including the stupid ones he shit on, only he is the only one getting paid.

As for anything else, his own audience will swallow him hole eventually.

What?!
    Meaning TAA at some point might become religious. And be the exact same.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

@Mall Security

You haven't seen much of TJ lately because you still call him TAA.

He has re-branded to TJ Kirk. And lol no he will never become religious. Even if just for the sake of his career. He would immediately alienate 99% of his audience. It would be professional suicide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Isn't that the NEET who shoved a banana in his ass in some video?
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    He loves shoving bananas up his ass.
    The first page did not dissapoint

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    The first page did not dissapoint
    This is going to haunt him forever.

Sometimes entertaining, but often too flat for my taste. Lately, on his own channel, he seems to try to be a bit more nuanced; good on him if he can keep that up. His podcast with the other guys is a shit show though, between the begging and them being so stoned that they can't remember their own names.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Mall Security

You haven't seen much of TJ lately because you still call him TAA.

He has re-branded to TJ Kirk. And lol no he will never become religious. Even if just for the sake of his career. He would immediately alienate 99% of his audience. It would be professional suicide.
    Hahahaha, I think Benny Hinn is more of an Atheist than him now in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he came out of as some faith. Although you are correct he probably wouldn't risk the $$$.

As for the TAA vs TJ Kirk Ohhkay, then TJ Kirk it is, weird but whatever.

Plenty worse than TJ Kirk in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    He makes some good points, he makes some retarded points. I would say I agree with him about 60% of the time.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Hahahaha, I think Benny Hinn is more of an Atheist than him now in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he came out of as some faith. Although you are correct he probably wouldn't risk the $$$.

As for the TAA vs TJ Kirk Ohhkay, then TJ Kirk it is, weird but whatever.

Plenty worse than TJ Kirk in the world.
    Well conspiracy would say that he became religious that's why he re-branded. But lol actually it's because apparently YT doesn't allow certain words anymore as channel names - "Atheist" being one of them apparently. He tried to switch back to TAA, YT wouldn't let him.

And yea for sure there are much worse YT folks than TJ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well conspiracy would say that he became religious that's why he re-branded. But lol actually it's because apparently YT doesn't allow certain words anymore as channel names - "Atheist" being one of them apparently. He tried to switch back to TAA, YT wouldn't let him.

And yea for sure there are much worse YT folks than TJ.
    Hahaha are you serious with banning words like Atheist?

Yeah, not conspiracy or anything, I just think there is more to a human being than they shout out to others for entertainment or attention. The other part will come like most when he stops carrying for all of those that probably depend on him to articulate their points of view.

Those people are going to be as angry at him for the wrong reasons as Laci Green, her it will be who she is dating him it's likely going to be bananas

As for Youtube there was some dude on there with serious followers too that believed that giant aliens or some shit used to inhabit earth and that aliens not the lizard men, are among us for jesus or something.

Guess Lizard men is copy written hysteria.

I didn't try to create one myself but there's a video of him trying to switch back to "The Amazing Atheist" and it YT told him that he's using forbidden words in his channel name. I doubt "The" or "Amazing" are the forbidden ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't try to create one myself but there's a video of him trying to switch back to "The Amazing Atheist" and it YT told him that he's using forbidden words in his channel name. I doubt "The" or "Amazing" are the forbidden ones.

That stupid he should be able to have that name back. TJ Kirk makes me think Star Trek. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I'm not usually in the habit of wasting my youtube time listening to ranting angstheists.
    I watch them to see how they cry about being victims and how hard their lives in Western Europe or USA are.

It's even more funny, because just 40 years ago Communists Teachers used to beat my mother for going to Church.

That stupid he should be able to have that name back. TJ Kirk makes me think Star Trek. Lol
    That's the new ̶m̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶̶y̶ family friendly YT

Deleted
    Without god atheists would not exist. Because there would be nothing to deny, nothing to not believe in. Atheists require god and religion to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    Without the belief in god atheists would not exist. Because there would be nothing to deny, nothing to not believe in.
    Fixed that for you.

Also, any Atheist I know, me including, would gladly give up the label of being an atheist if we could make religion go away.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-06-22 at 09:08 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    that is actually true. several atheist channel have had some problem with youtube. You may refuse to believe atheist discrimination is a think, but it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    Without god atheists would not exist. Because there would be nothing to deny, nothing to not believe in. Atheists require god and religion to exist.
    i don't think you understand the meaning of the word. theist is atheist is a matter of belief, not existence, not knowledge of existence. is there a god, you don't know, i don't know, nobody knows. Theism is a matter of belief, it seems that you do, and i don't, simple.

I've never understood the almost militant need of some people to spread atheism. Christians try to convert because they believe they are helping people achieve a spiritual immortality. The same goes for most other religions.

Atheists spread atheism because... logic? Makes no sense to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    i don't think you understand the meaning of the word. theist is atheist is a matter of belief, not existence, not knowledge of existence. is there a god, you don't know, i don't know, nobody knows. Theism is a matter of belief, it seems that you do, and i don't, simple.
    I don't play soccer. Yet I can only say this because soccer exists, why and how would I else mention it? I say its complete nonsense to declare yourself as atheist because as soon as you do, you are bound by not believing something which then again means without those who do your identity would be void.