Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    You support the betrayal of the poorest and those with the least power in soicity. You make their lives less safe and you depress their wages while at the same time inflate the value of property.
    You talk about "betraying the poorest" while you voted a bank manager and billionaire government into office that continues neo liberalism?

You are an even bigger hypocrite than i thought.

I suffer from a damnable affliction. In my youth I studied history as thoroughly as I could. I now warn people to no avail or tragedy repeats itself.
    You study /pol/ and breitbart, and believe it is all the truth. You dont know what you talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The link doesnt work. Intentionally? Stop posting conspiracy theories. Or is it from Breibart, once again?
    I think it's an article about the Cologne event. It happened and the police tried to cover up their incompetence, not the fact it actually happened. But personally I think they tried to cover it up only because some higher ups wanted to keep their jobs.

I'm not sure about the 2000 people, though. The numbers were more somewhere around a couple of 100. Not great to hear that, but still nowhere near an apparently organized 2000 people. That would be... insane. Cameras show that it wasn't that many people.

So yea, Breitbart /pol/ bs as usual.

You support the betrayal of the poorest and those with the least power in soicity. You make their lives less safe and you depress their wages while at the same time inflate the value of property.

I suffer from a damnable affliction. In my youth I studied history as thoroughly as I could. I now warn people to no avail or tragedy repeats itself.

The greastes lesson history teaches us is this : we never learn.
    You can rant and accuse all you like, it doesn't add any credibility to what you're saying. You're all over the place, mixing all kinds of topics together. This is pathetic.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The link doesnt work. Intentionally? Stop posting conspiracy theories. Or is it from Breibart, once again?

The people who got arrested were publically asking for riots and insulted groups of people. Both is illegal in germany. There is no evil politician who is doing that, it is law since our liberal democratic country exists.

If you publically ask a group of people to kill all muslims, you will get jailed. And the same happens in america, at a side note.

Listen, friend, i live in germany. I live here for 54 years, i exactly know what i talk about and i know how liberal my society is. You are some american hillbillie sitting in front of his trump poster pretending that germans are all fascists while the only fascist is the guy on your poster.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6310ae1cac62

Its just hard to copy paste on a tablet I attempted to find a source you would like figured Washington post would work.

The people arrested where arrested in a private facebook group that is at worst semi private. We also have no idea what was said so what you offer os conjecture not facts.

I am not American and since you are now trying to bury the mistake you made with your comparision I can no longer see you as a simple fool but a man willing to use dishonesty when trying to win a argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I think it's an article about the Cologne event. It happened and the police tried to cover up their incompetence, not the fact it actually happened. But personally I think they tried to cover it up only because some higher ups wanted to keep their jobs.
    Yeah, cologne happened. But not by those numbers. Infact, only around 80 cases got to court. And there are way more sexual herassments on the annual oktoberfest than there have ever been by immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You can rant and accuse all you like, it doesn't add any credibility to what you're saying. You're all over the place, mixing all kinds of topics together. This is pathetic.
    I seem to be pretty clear on my thoughts and opinions. Could you point out where I started to rant and rave?

Perhaps where I started to call people pathetic as you are doing right now in a attempt to fluster?

10+ Year Old Account
    The people arrested where arrested in a private facebook group that is at worst semi private. We also have no idea what was said so what you offer os conjecture not facts.
    If you want to do something dodgy or illegal you don't do that on facebook. Facebook private groups are not private, facebook will happily tell on what you are doing and talking about to any government who asks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I'm not sure about the 2000 people, though. The numbers were more somewhere around a couple of 100. Not great to hear that, but still nowhere near an apparently organized 2000 people. That would be... insane. Cameras show that it wasn't that many people.
    When police says they don't have all the facts, it's not exactly a cover up. It's how police speakers operate all over the world. So the Facebook haters were right that one time. Look at how often they're wrong about events? But nobody reports about that. That's the thing about Facebook. If something happens, you have a million people on Facebook make bold statements about the background, going from "it was nazis!" over "it was ISIS" to "it was the will of god". One of them is statistically bound to be correct. And then it's easy to later point at that one post and go "See, Facebook knew it before the police!"

There's a fun bit in football where some people create a gadzillion of Twitter accounts and post "Ronaldo is transfering to club X!" basically naming every major club in Europe. They do this every time the transfer window opens. If such a thing really happens, they start quoting that tweet in all kinds of forums and pretend they had insider information to boost their credibility.

That's bullshit and doesn't mean anyone covered anything up. Just means that some people guessed right.

- - - Updated - - -

I seem to be pretty clear on my thoughts and opinions. Could you point out where I started to rant and rave?

Perhaps where I started to call people pathetic as you are doing right now in a attempt to fluster?
    I think you started to rant when you started posting. Could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that's when it began. Especially when you started the drivel about the German Government betraying its people. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    I am not American and since you are now trying to bury the mistake you made with your comparision I can no longer see you as a simple fool but a man willing to use dishonesty when trying to win a argument.
    You are a right wing apologist supporting every conspiracy theory that helps your agenda. It is not the first time you do that.

And no matter if you arent american, you are bashing germany for something you dont understand or know about.

Tell me, what do you think about Vladimir Putin?
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-22 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    If you want to do something dodgy or illegal you don't do that on facebook. Facebook private groups are not private, facebook will happily tell on what you are doing and talking about to any government who asks.
    Not arguing that but a private facebook group does not equivalate the posters claims.

- - - Updated - - -

You are a right wing apologist supporting every conspiracy theory that helps your agenda. It is not the first time you do that.

And no matter if you arent american, you are bashing germany for something you dont understand or know about.
    I hold no memberships to any rightwing party. What I believe is the most effective way to run a country is as far left as one can go before hitting communism.

- - - Updated - - -

When police says they don't have all the facts, it's not exactly a cover up. It's how police speakers operate all over the world. So the Facebook haters were right that one time. Look at how often they're wrong about events? But nobody reports about that. That's the thing about Facebook. If something happens, you have a million people on Facebook make bold statements about the background, going from "it was nazis!" over "it was ISIS" to "it was the will of god". One of them is statistically bound to be correct. And then it's easy to later point at that one post and go "See, Facebook knew it before the police!"

There's a fun bit in football where some people create a gadzillion of Twitter accounts and post "Ronaldo is transfering to club X!" basically naming every major club in Europe. They do this every time the transfer window opens. If such a thing really happens, they start quoting that tweet in all kinds of forums and pretend they had insider information to boost their credibility.

That's bullshit and doesn't mean anyone covered anything up. Just means that some people guessed right.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you started to rant when you started posting. Could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that's when it began. Especially when you started the drivel about the German Government betraying its people. :P
    So you get a example disproving your entire argument and your response is a long paragraph of "ok so sure this happened !"

Why not just stop the facade? What can be gained by your deception now that is has been publicly unmasked?

I'm not entirely sure. I think Spiegel or Focus had an article about the whole fiasco, basically insider information about what when wrong in terms of communication, information handling, press releases and people generally not wanting to admit they lost control of the situation. Cologne was really a shitfest in terms of police work.

Gotta find it somewhere again, don't heave the head for it right now, tho. Will deliver later.
    @Slant

There, found it quite quickly

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...a-1141368.html
    http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...a-1141274.html

It was the Spiegel after all.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-06-22 at 09:03 AM.

Not yet. Just wait for Donalds second legislative period.
    We're still waiting for the first, actually. As far as I know, nothing of substance has been passed so far.

Deleted
    I hold no memberships to any rightwing party. What I believe is the most effective way to run a country is as far left as one can go before hitting communism.
    Then i wonder you literally support every conspiracy theory that comes from right sources. In special things like a "german government betraying its people".

What do you think about Wladimir Putin?

- - - Updated - - -

Why not just stop the facade? What can be gained by your deception now that is has been publicly unmasked?
    There has nothing been "publically unmasked". You are just parotting propaganda.

Then i wonder you literally support every conspiracy theory that comes from right sources. In special things like a "german government betraying its people".

What do you think about Wladimir Putin?
    What conspiracy theory do I suppprt?

I assume you mean Vladimir Putin?

If so I think he serves the best interests of his country but does so exclusively for his own country. I don't see him as altruistic or trust worthy.

Deleted
    What conspiracy theory do I suppprt?
    A right wing conspiracy theory that the german government "betrays" its people by letting in refugees.

I assume you mean Vladimir Putin?

If so I think he serves the best interests of his country but does so exclusively for his own country. I don't see him as altruistic or trust worthy.
    So you mean taking democracy away from the people and to oppress gay people is the "the best interest for his country"?

So you mean taking democracy away from the people and to oppress gay people is the "the best interest for his country"?
    Strangely it is.

Deleted
    You still lose your job doing so. See the woman that worked for CNN, which has been fired after some american right wing hillbillies protested.
    It's really good that the American government decided to fire that person. Oh wait, it wasn't the government chipping in to do things, it was done by CNN.

The problem isn't what the hate speech law is, it's what it allows quite easily. As soon as some retard is able to change what hate speech is you're left with a law that lets you raid and arrest anyone who has an opinion that falls within hate speech. For example

"We should stop letting refugees in. They are a burden on society and don't even work. They also commit more crime." - Oh no, it insults their dignity as humans because you are effectively saying that they are lower class citizens because they don't work and are criminals.

A right wing conspiracy theory that the german government "betrays" its people by letting in refugees.

What conspiracy theory? Is the average Germans life better or worse from mass immigration? If less spending power and less safety is serving them then yes I would be wrong.

For Putin... is this what the thread is about? I am not against sharing my thoughts but this feels more like you are trying to change the topic in hopes of finding me on the backfoot rather then discussing the topic at hand.

So you get a example disproving your entire argument and your response is a long paragraph of "ok so sure this happened !"

What's your point? If you have any? Your post didn't disprove anything. Look, buddy, I can write you pages upon pages on this topic. I can disprove you so hard, even your great-great-great-grandmother would lose any argument she ever had. The problem with that in my experience is that people like you really cannot deal with more than one, maybe two paragraphs of text before you give up and come back with a line going something like "Duh, but..." and then some inane drivel that is born in elementary school and lost the debate to "but i like pink better!"

So instead of flinging half assed, ambiguous and uninformed accusations around, how about you ask how the law works, what the Governments role in this is, etc... how about you learn something new for a change?

Deleted
    Strangely it is.
    Want to elaborate how it is?