Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    If hate speach is illegal then why isn't koran banned?

[Infracted]
    A ban was called for, a ban was delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    What conspiracy theory? Is the average Germans life better or worse from mass immigration? If less spending power and less safety is serving them then yes I would be wrong.
    It hasn't change a single damn bit since then. I live in the heart of Frankfurt and nothing changed since 2014/2015. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Wages haven't change a bit, prices haven't changed a bit, nothing changed at all. And I have a god damn Refugee shelter literally 200 meters away from my home, where about 50 refugees are currently living. In the midst of family houses and children playgrounds.

Where the fuck do you live and what do you do all day long to be that incredibly impacted by 2 million refugees in a population of over 743,1 MILLION people all around Europe?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I'm not entirely sure. I think Spiegel or Focus had an article about the whole fiasco, basically insider information about what when wrong in terms of communication, information handling, press releases and people generally not wanting to admit they lost control of the situation. Cologne was really a shitfest in terms of police work.

Gotta find it somewhere again, don't heave the head for it right now, tho. Will deliver later.
    @Slant

There, found it quite quickly

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...a-1141368.html
    http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...a-1141274.html

It was the Spiegel after all.
    Those reports deal with why the police failed to uphold law and order. But it doesn't explain what the conspiracy nuts think happened: a conscious effort by the German Government to betray the German people and offer their citizens as human sacrifice to the new god of terrorism. I think you haven't yet begun to understand just how deep these accusations go that Primalmatter is throwing around. This is literally what their side thinks. Btw, Merkel really wants to declare Germany a caliphate, too. Except that stupid constitution is preventing her from doing so, etc. etc.

Sanity has long ago taken a leave of absence from those people.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    What conspiracy theory? Is the average Germans life better or worse from mass immigration? If less spending power and less safety is serving them then yes I would be wrong.
    Well, actually our economy is better performing than ever before. Those few refugees cost some peanuts if, and they help our community to grow even stronger.

For Putin... is this what the thread is about? I am not against sharing my thoughts but this feels more like you are trying to change the topic in hopes of finding me on the backfoot rather then discussing the topic at hand.
    I just try to discover your intentions, thats all. You seem like a highly disinformed right wing filter bubbler, that believes everything he reads on /pol/ and RT is true.

Part of the lies on /pol/ and RT are about Vladimir Putin being the greatest leader of all time and that democracy is the evil.

Quote Originally Posted by ksoveras View Post
    I suppose that German police dealt with Kurdish and Lebanese crime clans that were dominating organised crime there since they have resources to raid homes of their citizens over social media shitposting, right ?
    Nope just like Canada has hate speech laws that affect social media yet Yusra Khogali is allowed to spew all she wants about white people. Basically they want to raid anyone who is right wing racist etc but not the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Give that man a cookie.
    I will be cookie-less for ever. It's the same head scratcher for me as, if someone does something bad in the name of their religion, commanded by it's text, they are just a crazy. However if they do something good, it's always "look how good this person is and their religion is why". Double standards be double standards.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What's your point? If you have any? Your post didn't disprove anything. Look, buddy, I can write you pages upon pages on this topic. I can disprove you so hard, even your great-great-great-grandmother would lose any argument she ever had. The problem with that in my experience is that people like you really cannot deal with more than one, maybe two paragraphs of text before you give up and come back with a line going something like "Duh, but..." and then some inane drivel that is born in elementary school and lost the debate to "but i like pink better!"

So instead of flinging half assed, ambiguous and uninformed accusations around, how about you ask how the law works, what the Governments role in this is, etc... how about you learn something new for a change?
    You realize that writing large amounts of fluff isn't the same as having a strong argument right? There is a reason brevity is the essence of wit.

Your argument now after I have thrown spanners into your talking points is a more elegant way of requesting I educate myself on a topic I have shown greater mastery in then yourself.

This isn't the rebuttal you hoped it is.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Want to elaborate how it is?
    Well, think about it this way.

An elected country leader is supposed to serve his people. Like, the textbook definition.

My wife is Russian, I know a lot of Russians and I've been multiple times to Russia including Moscow, Sotchi, Krasnodar, St. Petersburg.... The average Russian person really doesn't like seeing homosexuals. It's just a sad truth. There are obviously many Russians who oppose all of that, unfortunately they are a minority. If they weren't, we'd see much more movement involving this issue.

But we don't. So in a weird twist of fate, Putin for Russia is the best there is. He's doing quite exactly what the vast majority of Russians approve of.

Also, gay people can even flamboyantly walk through many cities in Russia, especially cities like Sotchi and Moscow. My wife has quite a lot of gay Russian friends.

Rural areas dislike them, and generally you aren't allowed to promote it. Which sucks, but that's what they apparently want.

You realize that writing large amounts of fluff isn't the same as having a strong argument right? There is a reason brevity is the essence of wit.

Your argument now after I have thrown spanners into your talking points is a more elegant way of requesting I educate myself on a topic I have shown greater mastery in then yourself.

This isn't the rebuttal you hoped it is.
    See, this is the problem. I actually know the legal side of things. You don't. For me to explain it to you, I need more than one line of text. If you want me to include historical context, I need even more. But you're not interested in that, because you can't argue on the same level as I do, having no knowledge whatsoever about the German legal system. And thus you effectively cut me out from a discussion about my own country, because you think that your ignorance is not only somehow validating your position, nay you think it would be a "rethorical ruse" if I started to explain shit to you. As I said... this is pathetic.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Yes, you really should. Read news from different sources. Inform yourself about how life really is in germany, and that we actually live in a modern liberal democracy and not in a "betrayed-from-government" dictatorship as you want to pretend.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-06-22 at 09:28 AM.

Those reports deal with why the police failed to uphold law and order. But it doesn't explain what the conspiracy nuts think happened: a conscious effort by the German Government to betray the German people and offer their citizens as human sacrifice to the new god of terrorism. I think you haven't yet begun to understand just how deep these accusations go that Primalmatter is throwing around. This is literally what their side thinks. Btw, Merkel really wants to declare Germany a caliphate, too. Except that stupid constitution is preventing her from doing so, etc. etc.

Yea, I don't care about Primalmatter. This was just for you, but you probably knew that anyway. It doesn't address the conspiracy because there is none.

Yea, I don't care about Primalmatter. This was just for you, but you probably knew that anyway. It doesn't address the conspiracy because there is none.
    Yep. I mean everyone knew the police fucked up the night it happened. It's good that they made an official report about it, but it wasn't really a big secret. The really big question back in the day was why national media hadn't picked up on that. And they hadn't picked up on the story, because the police stonewalled them because the police hadn't just fucked up, they were also overwhelmed by the reports trickling in. 2-3 days later they made extensive statements, but by that time the internet already celebrated the "cover up" of "the biggest crime in history" and didn't want any of that ruined...

Deleted
    My wife is Russian, I know a lot of Russians and I've been multiple times to Russia including Moscow, Sotchi, Krasnodar, St. Petersburg.... The average Russian person really doesn't like seeing homosexuals. It's just a sad truth. There are obviously many Russians who oppose all of that, unfortunately they are a minority. If they weren't, we'd see much more movement involving this issue.
    I have a lot of russian friends, too. Some of them actually are dissidents, and they know all those phrases. "There are obviously many Russians that..".. Well, how do you know if the dictator does not ask his people what they actually think? Sure, there are traditional people in russia, and yes, there is sexism in russia and gay-hatred, but as like in every other country there are different levels of that, and mostly in towns you find mainly people who have complete contrary opinions.

A lot of German-russians visit way too much RT, which also forms their opinion. Actualy, a friend of mine says he can exactly find out with one question if a german-russian is watching RT every day, or if he takes the time to watch german television as well. As the propaganda on that channel exactly influences the russian-germans to a degree which is more than unhealthy.

At the end, and that is a fact, the dictator took away democracy from the people. He creates internationally outlawed laws that oppress gay people. And his propanga acts as if there is a majority supporting him.

But we don't. So in a weird twist of fate, Putin for Russia is the best there is. He's doing quite exactly what the vast majority of Russians approve of.
    That is only what Putin is saying. And his propaganda machine. "Putin is the best russia could get" is propaganda. Dont listen to it.

Rural areas dislike them, and generally you aren't allowed to promote it. Which sucks, but that's what they apparently want.
    You dont know what the majority of russia wants, as just noone asks them anymore what they want. It is about what the dictator wants nowadays.

Look, buddy, I can write you pages upon pages on this topic. I can disprove you so hard, even your great-great-great-grandmother would lose any argument she ever had.
    No offence but I think it doesn't serve the discussion to state that you can win any argument if you want. There's nothing to win in any forums as they are all just landfills of opinions.

I have not made any of those arguments. Is deceit the only tool you know?

The closest I inferred to anything of the sort is that it was done to depress wages. I also wonder where the far right notions come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    No offence but I think it doesn't serve the discussion to state that you can win any argument if you want. There's nothing to win in any forums as they are all just landfills of opinions.
    It's not about the argument. That statement is meant to tell him that I could make an actual argument. But he would have to display the willingness to do the effort to read it before I bothered to invest more time into this topic than I already have. The bit you posted about the grandmother is really just there for comedic value. :P

See, this is the problem. I actually know the legal side of things. You don't. For me to explain it to you, I need more than one line of text. If you want me to include historical context, I need even more. But you're not interested in that, because you can't argue on the same level as I do, having no knowledge whatsoever about the German legal system. And thus you effectively cut me out from a discussion about my own country, because you think that your ignorance is not only somehow validating your position, nay you think it would be a "rethorical ruse" if I started to explain shit to you. As I said... this is pathetic.
    It would take less time to explain your position then it would to explain why you can not explain your position at this point.

I have not made any of those arguments. Is deceit the only tool you know?

The closest I inferred to anything of the sort is that it was done to depress wages. I also wonder where the far right notions come from.
    Have I spoken to you in that post? I don't think I did.

And fuck knows why you randomly post a source about an even that's 2 years in the past, but there was a reason why I didn't ask you about it. Because it had nothing to do with this topic. And stop repeating the bullshit about Merkel inviting refugees to depress wages. That's the stupidest conspiracy theory yet in this context.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    Obvious what side of the political spectrums are full of hate and goes to severely inhumane manners to monopolize politics and criminalize anyone who object. Whatever makes anyone think their injustice is approved of, other than the fact they are made law by the worst imaginable traitors a country can have.

The activity is nothing special for Germany. Witch-hunt of right wing is widespread throughout the west. One only need to look at U.S. , or this forum for that matter.
    The far right side is so much more full of hate, it's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I have a lot of russian friends, too. Some of them actually are dissidents, and they know all those phrases. "There are obviously many Russians that..".. Well, how do you know if the dictator does not ask his people what they actually think? Sure, there are traditional people in russia, and yes, there is sexism in russia and gay-hatred, but as like in every other country there are different levels of that, and mostly in towns you find mainly people who have complete contrary opinions.

A lot of German-russians visit way too much RT, which also forms their opinion. Actualy, a friend of mine says he can exactly find out with one question if a german-russian is watching RT every day, or if he takes the time to watch german television as well. As the propaganda on that channel exactly influences the russian-germans to a degree which is more than unhealthy.

At the end, and that is a fact, the dictator tool away democracy from the people. He creates internationally outlawed laws that oppress gay people. And his propanga acts as if there is a majority supporting him.

That is only what Putin is saying. And his propaganda machine. "Putin is the best russia could get" is propaganda. Dont listen to it.

You dont know what the majority of russia wants, as just noone asks them anymore what they want. It is about what the dictator wants nowadays.
    Kiiiinda, but then again not really. Don't you think we'd have incredible uproars whenever something happens to gay people in Russia, or really anything we believe to be a great injustice IF the vast majority of Russians really opposed his ideas? Of course I can't know what all Russians think, that's obvious... but Russia is quite the special case and Putin is incredibly smart, playing his cards right almost all the time.

RT is shit, never listen to what they say. But that's true for most media outlets. Do not fall into the trap of thinking that all the bad shit we hear about Putin isn't propaganda by our society either. This shit goes both ways unfortunately.

How can we know what the unbiased, unfiltered truth it? Shit, we unfortunately can't. But as far as Russia is concerned, I think they'll slowly change to a more open society which will bring a naturally more progressive leader.