Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Has T19 2/4 vs T20 2/4 of equal ilvl been simmed for comparison?
    Someone has done that somewhere, but I really don't see the point in it. The ilvl changes are an important factor to consider when swapping from T19 4pc to T20 4pc.

Deleted
    4T20 is ~3% dps increase over 4T19 ST. ~8% for AOE.

Deleted
    Probably have to go for the tier 20 shoulders instead of chest because of my 925 tier 19 one...

Crit/versa BLERGHGHGH

Well at least saves me from coining Maiden /shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Probably have to go for the tier 20 shoulders instead of chest because of my 925 tier 19 one...

Crit/versa BLERGHGHGH

Well at least saves me from coining Maiden /shrug
    should really use T19 shoulders+chest then, not cloak + chest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    should really use T19 shoulders+chest then, not cloak + chest.
    My cloak is 915 too.

Maybe answered elsewhere, but i couldnt fint it. Behind the first point in concordanse. how much dpsincrease in % is each point(300 int)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohgraht View Post
    Maybe answered elsewhere, but i couldnt fint it. Behind the first point in concordanse. how much dpsincrease in % is each point(300 int)?
    300/int with proc at previous rank/3

for instance, if you have 50k int with the proc atm, the next rank will be a 300/50000/3=1/500=0.2% dps increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is some variance based on how much int is worth to you currently. You can use Raidbots.com to find your stat weights. As an example though, for me 300 int would be worth less than 0.5% dps. Assuming a 30% uptime (probably too high) that's around 0.15% dps.

Edit: Or listen to the owl person above. Math hurts my brain
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2017-06-20 at 04:51 PM. Reason: lul math

Deleted
    I know its a bit offtopic, but I really would love some one who mains a balancedruids opinion, if you had the chance and had 2 equal geared chars, would you choose ele shaman over balance or stick with balance for 7.2.5?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinddk View Post
    I know its a bit offtopic, but I really would love some one who mains a balancedruids opinion, if you had the chance and had 2 equal geared chars, would you choose ele shaman over balance or stick with balance for 7.2.5?
    I would pick balance because I am biased.

Is there a consensus best overall 2 legendaries to be using for ToS?

As usual it looks like some are better for certain fights then others. After doing the first 4 bosses tonight ED felt like a pretty good choice.

I know that Gebuz has Lady and the Child recommended for a bunch of fights (I don't have that one at the moment)

Is it a safe thing to say that in general ED and OI together out perform ED and IFE? I've been using ED and IFE most of the expansion but OI seems good now that you can use the proc without losing the ED buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    Is there a consensus best overall 2 legendaries to be using for ToS?

As usual it looks like some are better for certain fights then others. After doing the first 4 bosses tonight ED felt like a pretty good choice.

I know that Gebuz has Lady and the Child recommended for a bunch of fights (I don't have that one at the moment)

Is it a safe thing to say that in general ED and OI together out perform ED and IFE? I've been using ED and IFE most of the expansion but OI seems good now that you can use the proc without losing the ED buff.
    ED + OI or IFE +4p is ~1-2% dps ahead of OI/IFE +6p, but takes significantly more attention to play, and loses as soon as you add extra targets or movement that causes your ED buff to drop.

ED is a great option if you do not have OI/IFE, as the gap between those 3 and #4 is huge on ST, but If you have OI and IFE I would recommend using them over ED in pretty much every situation.

Looks like OI/IFE for ST and OI/Shoulders for AoE

IFE still boils down to fightlength though, sure you'll benefit in most fight right now but that'll change soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by foibooze View Post
    IFE still boils down to fightlength though, sure you'll benefit in most fight right now but that'll change soon.
    Mythic hasn't even been released and the fight has to be shorter than 2mins for you to not benefit from ife so no it won't change soon.

Not true, a variation of fightlengths will lessen the value of IFE.. Say it's a 4min fight, you won't get 3 uses with IFE but rather 2 uses just as without it. What I meant with benefit right now isn't exactly true either - but your guilds killtimes will pan out so you'll have the data you need to make the choice.
    Last edited by foibooze; 2017-06-21 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    ED + OI or IFE +4p is ~1-2% dps ahead of OI/IFE +6p, but takes significantly more attention to play, and loses as soon as you add extra targets or movement that causes your ED buff to drop.

ED is a great option if you do not have OI/IFE, as the gap between those 3 and #4 is huge on ST, but If you have OI and IFE I would recommend using them over ED in pretty much every situation.
    Seems like during the first 4 fights there are some long stretches of ST damage only which is why ED feels like a good choice. I have IFE as well as OI, I just don't have a decent helm to replace ED

Does IFE not lose some value as well when you aren't spec for Incarnation? Seems like using Incarnation would also not be the best idea unless of course you have the new legendary ring.

I personally wouldn't use ED on anything except Goroth and Sisters. The rest seems pretty ED unfriendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wewe View Post
    I personally wouldn't use ED on anything except Goroth and Sisters. The rest seems pretty ED unfriendly.
    With the amount of movement on Sisters you may/may not need to do, I'd argue against ED on it simply because you won't have as much time spamming your fillers. Glaives, Moon Burn, Shields, Incorporeal Shots, Lunar Beacons, and Volleys (plus just having too high of stacks) will all force you to move at infrequent points.

Goroth though, definitely an ED-friendly fight. Possibly also Demonic Inquisition (since hell there's more periods where you have to ST over 2-target; that fight's really annoying and very LATC-unfriendly during the "don't touch me" abilities).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    With the amount of movement on Sisters you may/may not need to do, I'd argue against ED on it simply because you won't have as much time spamming your fillers. Glaives, Moon Burn, Shields, Incorporeal Shots, Lunar Beacons, and Volleys (plus just having too high of stacks) will all force you to move at infrequent points.

Goroth though, definitely an ED-friendly fight. Possibly also Demonic Inquisition (since hell there's more periods where you have to ST over 2-target; that fight's really annoying and very LATC-unfriendly during the "don't touch me" abilities).
    Yea but all those movements are really short, which fits easily in 1-2 globals.
    On inquisition you'd prolly drop ED buff every time you confess and every time you get out, thats a pretty big no-no. And on mythic you get adds so more then likely you would take SD instead of NB.