Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    It would take less time to explain your position then it would to explain why you can not explain your position at this point.
    I don't want to reward your laziness at this point. My time is too valuable and you're really not displaying the interest in the matter that would motivate me to make such a post.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ksoveras View Post
    I suppose that German police dealt with Kurdish and Lebanese crime clans that were dominating organised crime there since they have resources to raid homes of their citizens over social media shitposting, right ?
    Maybe, maybe not, but you know, in Germany you need evidence to arrest someone. As you seem to know much about these crimeclans you should be a witness and go to the police so they can begin dismantling these clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Have I spoken to you in that post? I don't think I did.

And fuck knows why you randomly post a source about an even that's 2 years in the past, but there was a reason why I didn't ask you about it. Because it had nothing to do with this topic. And stop repeating the bullshit about Merkel inviting refugees to depress wages. That's the stupidest conspiracy theory yet in this context.
    It was a rebuttal to the point made earlier. It isn't that hard to follow you simply keep clicking on those nice little arrows next to peoples names quotes.

You seem dreadfully determined to move goal posts and abandon arguments all together. I admit to being somewhat vex why Putin was brought into the discussion as well.

It was a rebuttal to the point made earlier. It isn't that hard to follow you simply keep clicking on those nice little arrows next to peoples names quotes.

You seem dreadfully determined to move goal posts and abandon arguments all together. I admit to being somewhat vex why Putin was brought into the discussion as well.
    I'm just floating on this debate reacting to the lack of arguments from you. Wild accusations out of thin air don't impress me much at this point. I've gotten used to Germany alternatively being called a Nazi state and the next Caliphate depending on the poster regardless of context or facts. So you'll have to do a little more work to tickle my fancy to warrant an actual response that doesn't ridicule your severe lack of an actually valid point of view.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I don't want to reward your laziness at this point. My time is too valuable and you're really not displaying the interest in the matter that would motivate me to make such a post.
    Just figured I would point out the two pages worth of text in multiple replies likely took more effort then making a actual argument would have.

Just figured I would point out the two pages worth of text in multiple replies likely took more effort then making a actual argument would have.
    How can anyone come up with arguments against your shit when you are using shotgun arguments and unfalsifiable claims one after another dude.

Merkel is betraying your country

How the fuck can you refute that with anything except a "no?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Kiiiinda, but then again not really. Don't you think we'd have incredible uproars whenever something happens to gay people in Russia, or really anything we believe to be a great injustice IF the vast majority of Russians really opposed his ideas?
    There had been uproars, but you dont see any reports about them. Only if people die due to torture once they got arrested, as like in the Chechenya incidents. Actually, there had been uproars in almost every city about corruption. While those demonstrations infact were against the regime itself.

Of course I can't know what all Russians think, that's obvious... but Russia is quite the special case and Putin is incredibly smart, playing his cards right almost all the time.
    Putin is smart, but he also is a smart manipulator using his propaganda to display as truth what he thinks every russian should believe as truth.

RT is shit, never listen to what they say. But that's true for most media outlets. Do not fall into the trap of thinking that all the bad shit we hear about Putin isn't propaganda by our society either. This shit goes both ways unfortunately.
    Actually, there is a big difference between propaganda television and the free press. You just seem to believe in propaganda which likes to act as if they were the same. No, they arent. RT and Sputnik are outlets being financed by the russian government. ARD, ZDF are paid by a tax like fee, which has nothing to do with the government. Welt, Zeit, Spiegel are private properties which have nothing to do with the government. Same goes to every single other german media outlet including RTL, SAT1 and Pro7.

tl;dr: No, Sputnik and RT are not the same as the free media, not even remotely.

How can we know what the unbiased, unfiltered truth it? Shit, we unfortunately can't. But as far as Russia is concerned, I think they'll slowly change to a more open society which will bring a naturally more progressive leader.
    Simple, by checking from which sources it comes. Dont believe in propaganda sources, as like Breitbart, RT or Sputnik. Believe in a summary you make from free press media outlets, while i prefer to read many different media outlets as like welt (conservative) and spiegel (progressive) and source like reuters and a mix out of american and european media outlets. Combine all that, and you get a close idea of the truth.

I have rebutted your ridiculous low wages argument at least twice already. One time I even explained what happened in the real world. And in true MMO-C reactionary fashion from the right-wing you did not respond to that. Because things like reality and facts really just get in the way of your wonderful rants.

I have rebutted your ridiculous low wages argument at least twice already. One time I even explained what happened in the real world. And in true MMO-C reactionary fashion from the right-wing you did not respond to that. Because things like reality and facts really just get in the way of your wonderful rants.
    Could you try listing those facts?

10+ Year Old Account
    If so I think he serves the best interests of his country but does so exclusively for his own country. I don't see him as altruistic or trust worthy.
    No he doesn't. He started serving best interests when he was elected, but now it's just a joke, he doesn't give a single fuck about internal problems of the country, he is more interested in getting money into budget and in global politics
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

@rym

I think you are reading too much into what I've said.

Don't be a hypocrite thinking that our media outlets are unbiased. The bosses of all outlets you just named have family and friends working in politics. There's a reason why certain outlets are more left, and others more right leaning. They are not state controlled, of course. But they aren't always neutral either.

When satire trumps "neutral, free press".

State owned media are shit. You don't need to address me on that part anymore, I hate RT and Sputnik equally.

All I am saying is that there is no true evil, and no true good.

Could you try listing those facts?
    Scroll up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    So you mean taking democracy away from the people and to oppress gay people is the "the best interest for his country"?
    Don't worry, there are people of all kinds oppressed equally in russia
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Wow, I am only 4 pages in, but so much bullshit, it's hilarious. I guess most of that are American Trump supporters, but who knows? :P

If you have no clue about germany as a whole or that specific case, please just don't embarass yourself.
    btw, Nazism being outlawed was one of the things you guys wanted for us. And now you bitch when we really act on it? I am confused

10+ Year Old Account
    I just try to discover your intentions, thats all. You seem like a highly disinformed right wing filter bubbler, that believes everything he reads on /pol/ and RT is true.

Part of the lies on /pol/ and RT are about Vladimir Putin being the greatest leader of all time and that democracy is the evil.
    You are doing a shitty job at "discovering" someones "intentions"

Deleted
    Well, the media outlets are biased in their comments, but not in the news they report. Thats one of the big differences between press and propaganda media. Propaganda media mixes up news and comments, while real press distinguishes between them. You always see a comment marked as a comment and news signed with the source of the news (a news agency, as like ap, reuters, dpa).

Raid the homes of everyone who posts hateful things on internet?
    I don't think we have enough police for that here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    You are doing a shitty job at "discovering" someones "intentions"
    You must know.

Say something negative about Mr. Putin.

Well, the media outlets are biased in their comments, but not in the news they report. Thats one of the big differences between press and propaganda media. Propaganda media mixes up news and comments, while real press distinguishes between them. You always see a comment marked as a comment and news signed with the source of the news (a news agency).
    Overall I think Germany is doing a good job at staying as neutral as they can. The problem is money, a lot of outlets will print false shit under sketchy headlines only to make people buy their articles.

It's Breitbart business model LOL

Deleted
    It's Breitbart business model LOL
    I am really hoping we wont get more of that..