High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Soul of the farseer legendary

I just got a 970 Soul of the farseer legendary, and it sims 57k lower dps than my 940 kil jaeden burning wish.

Does that mean that the simcraft isn't updated to check this new legendary, or is it just bad? It's listed as top dps legendary on Icy Veins.

did you get an up to date simcraft? try raidbots.com, its updated for all the 7.2.5 changes. also, did you make sure you selected another talent?
    Last edited by Phaty; 2017-06-21 at 03:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHy is this thing so shit?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

It goes well with smoldering heart and taking overcharge+ES. Lots of mamaelstrom spenders puts a good uptime on the gloves

10+ Year Old Account
    They should move it up to the 60 tree

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    They should move it up to the 60 tree
    And what would we gain there? Ancestral Swiftness or Hailstorm? No thanks.
    Soul of the Farseer is fine as it is and works well with ES + Overcharge + Smoldering Heart.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    And what would we gain there? Ancestral Swiftness or Hailstorm? No thanks.
    Soul of the Farseer is fine as it is and works well with ES + Overcharge + Smoldering Heart.
    Now you know what it's like for ele. We have a choice between an aoe talent and our most useless talent the storm ele.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Now you know what it's like for ele. We have a choice between an aoe talent and our most useless talent the storm ele.
    The difference being, that Liquid Magma can still be useful, while Hailstorm is just bad without akainus and eye. Lightning Shield is a complete joke too.

For enhancement, it solely improves our singletarget and loses a ton of value on cleave/aoe fights. Emp Stormlash is, afair, relatively neutral when it comes to increasing your own damage output.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2017-06-23 at 01:11 AM.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    The difference being, that Liquid Magma can still be useful, while Hailstorm is just bad without akainus and eye. Lightning Shield is a complete joke too.

For enhancement, it solely improves our singletarget and loses a ton of value on cleave/aoe fights. Emp Stormlash is, afair, relatively neutral when it comes to increasing your own damage output.
    It's actually an improvement on cleave/aoe since you will be in acsendance more and will be cleaving with windstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    It's actually an improvement on cleave/aoe since you will be in acsendance more and will be cleaving with windstrike.
    Still luck dependent though, but of course, if you hit the luck streak and get one proc after the another, I can imagine pulling ahead even on cleave fights.

*tips m'fedora*