Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mythic+ Legendary's and build combo

Hi guys, i'm looking for some legendary's combos for M+.
    I usually use Raddon's Cascading Eyes + Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers or Raddon's Cascading Eyes + Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice for trash.
    For boss ST Anger of the Half-Giants + Cinidaria, the Symbiote and for boos cleave Anger of the Half-Giants + Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers

Now with the nerf Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers it's worth if the Affix Fortified is not up

Legendary's i got:
    Raddon's Cascading Eyes
    Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers
    Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice
    Anger of the Half-Giants
    Cinidaria, the Symbiote
    Delusions of Grandeur
    Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
    Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
    Chaos Theory

Legendary's i do not have:
    Soul of the Slayer
    Sephuz's Secret
    Achor, the Eternal Hunger

Build: 3333113 cleave with Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers
    For aoe with a bit ST: 3323113
    Tyrannical: 2222311 Full ST

Since 7.2.5 i find DH very weak for M+ is okey on aoe and cleave but weak on ST if you dont got Chaos Blades+ Nemesis
    My point is what do you use and why?
    Cheers and sorry if i did any typo.

Deleted
    This is what really annoys me about bracers nerf...

As bloodlet/wrists + CB/nem I could top ST on bosses I could also do Very good damage on packs.. usually top if it was 3-5 mobs falling behind if it was more but not by much

Now I go first blood and still top ST but my aoe/cleave is very lackluster unless Eye beam is off cd/artifact talent is off cd

Deleted
    If you want to push super high keys, it will probably depend on which instance.
    If it's for a generic 10-15 I really don't bother switching away from Demonic with Helm & Trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by butterknives View Post
    If you want to push super high keys, it will probably depend on which instance.
    If it's for a generic 10-15 I really don't bother switching away from Demonic with Helm & Trinket.
    Yes demonic is good but if tyrannical is up is demonic is not competitive if the boss is ST and the Trinket is a bit slow, this means you do one pack of adds with the trinket and swap for the next pack the stats on it are not even close to Unstable Arcanocrystal(860) to keep it on you until
    cd is off, something i try to avoid is swap gear every pack, it's enough we have to change gear for every boss ( cleave,st,adds ) is really annoying and some times you don't have the time when you push for a key, almost all the time you are in combat or you have 2-3s to change gear
    Last edited by GetCrunk; 2017-06-20 at 09:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    Yes demonic is good but if tyrannical is up is demonic is not competitive if the boss is ST and the Trinket is a bit slow, this means you do one pack of adds with the trinket and swap for the next pack the stats on it are not even close to Unstable Arcanocrystal(860) to keep it on you until
    cd is off, something i try to avoid is swap gear every pack, it's enough we have to change gear for every boss ( cleave,st,adds ) is really annoying and some times you don't have the time when you push for a key, almost all the time you are in combat or you have 2-3s to change gear
    How is Demonic not competetive on bosses? Demonic is 10% behind the pure ST-build (sustained). And on "normal" keys (15+ and under), bosses die within 2 minutes or less during which you easily do 900+k DPS - like how much DPS would be competetive?

As long as you are not pushing keys so high that they start to become "mathematical" problems (doing enough DPS), playing properly/better trumps every gear/build question.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    How is Demonic not competetive on bosses? Demonic is 10% behind the pure ST-build (sustained). And on "normal" keys (15+ and under), bosses die within 2 minutes or less during which you easily do 900+k DPS - like how much DPS would be competetive?

As long as you are not pushing keys so high that they start to become "mathematical" problems (doing enough DPS), playing properly/better trumps every gear/build question.
    Okey... give a tip how you do. Build, item combos.
    I made this thread for tips not for you to come and tell us is possible with skill and not gear.
    Ps: from what I see you have a nice 913ilvl

Deleted
    ilvl is not important, don't be aggressive towards the guy. What he said is true. Demonic is like 10% behind on pure ST, I even clear HC NH in Demonic because most people don't notice I do 900k instead of 1.1m or whatever.

For sub 15 instances, Demonic is "good enough" on ST / bosses. If you really care about optimizing sub15s, then Demonic is the way to go again since most of the time you spend on clearing trash, not bosses.

If you have super high level fortified then maybe bloodlet + moarg will pull ahead. But even then, I vastly prefer the retarded selfhealing capabilities of Demonic. I barely ever need any heals and in skittish weeks i just tank it like a boss in meta.

Edit: since you're asking for tips, here's how you can do better dps on bosses:
    - Nemesis
    - Eye Beam for 8 sec meta
    - When meta is over, use actual Meta for 30 sec meta
    - During meta, Eye Beam for +8 sec on meta
    - After meta, Eye Beam again for another 8 sec meta

That's 8+38+8 = 54 seconds of meta, overlapping all of Nemesis. Most bosses die in about one minute if we're looking at low 10s.
    It's fairly easy to pull 800k-ish dps on single target in M+ as Demonic which is more than enough to get bosses down. Plus you are selfhealing like a madman during all of that meaning you can even ignore some mechanics.
    Last edited by mmocd01386186f; 2017-06-20 at 02:06 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, that works? With Demonic, EB adds 8 seconds during Meta? Is this something new or was it always like that?

Deleted
    Originally EB could add to Meta all the time. Now it's only the first EB that you cast during Meta that adds to the duration.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post

I honestly think you're devaluing the absolute burst in a dungeon situation, and are overestimating the amount of eyebeam DPS you'd sustain w/ in the affixes.

Sorry to ask but isn't Trash the hardest part of mythic + ?

If so isn't Fel barrage > Demonic ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    I honestly think you're devaluing the absolute burst in a dungeon situation, and are overestimating the amount of eyebeam DPS you'd sustain w/ in the affixes.
    I really mean no offense, but you haven't even done a +15 in time and are telling other players that they cannot tell how strong/weak Demonic is. The 10% more damage that you "lose" on pure ST bosses (and there aren't a lot of those), you make up tenfold on trash - even if it is Tyrannical week. And as long as you don't push 20+ keys, just playing the dungeon without major mistakes (O people dieing) is the most important thing and Demonic is sooooo good at that with insane(!!!) on demand self-heal and a 5-second AoE-stun that has about a 10-second CD.

I would also always play with Momentum. It is just better than Nemesis, even in Dungeons where you have mostly the same mob type. The +20% buff is up for every major ability whereas Nemesis flat out doesn't work on some mobs (because of a different type) and/or you use it inefficiently, because you waste uptime while running from pack to pack etc. Plus, you just flat out deal 25% less damage for ~50% of the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlak View Post

If so isn't Fel barrage > Demonic ?
    The DPS is nice and maybe even comparabel. But the Self-Heal is amazing and I wouldn't miss it.

For Demonic, other than Helm. What do you guys run?

Also, first blood or chaos cleave?

I used to run Helm/Bracers with Bloodlet but I feel like it sucks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gylen View Post
    For Demonic, other than Helm. What do you guys run?

Also, first blood or chaos cleave?

I used to run Helm/Bracers with Bloodlet but I feel like it sucks now.
    I'd run shoulders with CoF(I don't have Anger) for M+ demonic, Increasing Meta uptime even more is always fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlak View Post
    Hardest part of m+ is not wiping on bosses or "mini" bosses. Demonic with a few exceptions will barely help on that.

On the contrary, my opinion is that going on CB/Nemesis on fortified weeks is quite efficient to avoiding mistakes. Usually boss fights last 1-1:20 at +15 (with the new scaling) and you can avoid many mistakes/phases. Also on demand burst for hard adds (inquisitors, mariner, DH miniboss) is always welcomed. On the other hand on tyrannical weeks when you can pull more packs running demonic can be helpful in bursting through them fast (for example ghosts in lower karazan can die really fast on tyrannical week vs fortified)

Overall it also depends on the team composition. Our "niche" are Highest single target burst in game with CB and decent AoE both burst and sustain with demonic with the overpowered self healing. What does you team need? Spec accordingly. If you got good legendaries for demonic then play that and play ST spec only if it is needed in the team. Also, Netherwalk is preferred in certain instances which diminishes the value of demonic (CoEN, EoA, DHT, BRH, UK).

On another note the new ring Slayer+Moarg's may be decent but I personally haven't tested it as I don't have slayers yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys, i'm looking for some legendary's combos for M+.
    I usually use Raddon's Cascading Eyes + Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers or Raddon's Cascading Eyes + Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice for trash.
    For boss ST Anger of the Half-Giants + Cinidaria, the Symbiote and for boos cleave Anger of the Half-Giants + Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers

Now with the nerf Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers it's worth if the Affix Fortified is not up

Legendary's i got:
    Raddon's Cascading Eyes
    Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers
    Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice
    Anger of the Half-Giants
    Cinidaria, the Symbiote
    Delusions of Grandeur
    Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
    Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
    Chaos Theory

Legendary's i do not have:
    Soul of the Slayer
    Sephuz's Secret
    Achor, the Eternal Hunger

Build: 3333113 cleave with Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers
    For aoe with a bit ST: 3323113
    Tyrannical: 2222311 Full ST

Since 7.2.5 i find DH very weak for M+ is okey on aoe and cleave but weak on ST if you dont got Chaos Blades+ Nemesis
    My point is what do you use and why?
    Cheers and sorry if i did any typo.

As I said in my prev message. What you spec depends on affixes/dungeon/difficutly/team composition. I think nemesis is greatly undervalued for it's aoe capabilities if you know how the tank pulls or you can coordinate. Also on bosses with small hitboxes that cannot be statically tanked at the wall. momentum loses significant value.

- - - Updated - - -

ilvl is not important, don't be aggressive towards the guy. What he said is true. Demonic is like 10% behind on pure ST, I even clear HC NH in Demonic because most people don't notice I do 900k instead of 1.1m or whatever.

For sub 15 instances, Demonic is "good enough" on ST / bosses. If you really care about optimizing sub15s, then Demonic is the way to go again since most of the time you spend on clearing trash, not bosses.

If you have super high level fortified then maybe bloodlet + moarg will pull ahead. But even then, I vastly prefer the retarded selfhealing capabilities of Demonic. I barely ever need any heals and in skittish weeks i just tank it like a boss in meta.

- Nemesis

That's 8+38+8 = 54 seconds of meta, overlapping all of Nemesis. Most bosses die in about one minute if we're looking at low 10s.
    It's fairly easy to pull 800k-ish dps on single target in M+ as Demonic which is more than enough to get bosses down. Plus you are selfhealing like a madman during all of that meaning you can even ignore some mechanics.
    The meta of EB and casted Meta is different. You can do EB->Meta->EB and you get 44 second of meta (you lose some due to casting EB). Beyond that you cannot extend it though, so you need to wait until these 44 seconds of Meta end so you can cast EB again as you said.
    Last edited by malgor21; 2017-06-21 at 01:58 AM.

- Nemesis

Is any good a macro with stopcasting for the EB during meta to stop it as soon as furry bar is full ?

Deleted
    I usually let it run its course even if it overflows fury since EB damage is not actually that terrible.
    But obviously I try to time it so that I use EB when I'm at 30ish Fury for full benefit. If I'm at 120 fury, I will hold off on using EB until I'm closer to 50-60. Not having demon blades makes it a bit easier to control your fury intake. Just stop moving (so you don't pick up any Soul Fragments) and use Chaos Strike non-stop to drop your fury. Then EB + move around to pick up the stacking Soul Fragments.

Is any good a macro with stopcasting for the EB during meta to stop it as soon as furry bar is full ?
    You don't need a macro for that, just hit an ability (Annihilation/Death Sweep).
    I'd only stop if no raddons and only 1 Target.

BTT: There is no single Answer for that... It all depends on the difficulty, instance and affix.

I play demonic (Shoulder or Head & Anger) only when we can pull large groups or the selfheal would help alot. On other I play default raid build with anger & shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I'd run shoulders with CoF(I don't have Anger) for M+ demonic, Increasing Meta uptime even more is always fun.
    Don't use CoF. It is just not worth it...(You'd only use it on tichondrius IF you don't have shoulders)

- Nemesis
    On ST, you should use Shoulders instead of Head. And then you would EB and cast Meta instantly after so the CD Reduction is active as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    Don't use CoF. It is just not worth it...(You'd only use it on tichondrius IF you don't have shoulders)
    CoF is worth it with the Shoulders if you can get an extra Meta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    CoF is worth it with the Shoulders if you can get an extra Meta.
    Yes you will get an extra Meta but you loose a lot of stats. And DPS wise, you wont ever use CoF because it has a really bad proccrate for Demonhunter.

If you play for fun and like the playstyle with it, go for it.. If you Min/Max and want the best possible DPS then don't use CoF.

You can take this advice or leave it, your choice. If you want get a second opinion, go to any DH Discord and ask there..