Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I killed all the bosses in the tomb tonight and now there's no new content until the next raid. Isn't the last boss in a raid take at least weeks to even get to see?
    Y'all are so easily trolled. Just report OP and move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    I killed all the bosses in the tomb tonight and now there's no new content until the next raid. Isn't the last boss in a raid take at least weeks to even get to see?
    Nah i already saw KJ back on BC so it gets -9 years to see final bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Killing the same bosses on different difficulties is "content" now ?
    Theres more mechanics, therefore more things to do, so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Like????? and dont you fucking dare say World Quests
    Weekly events like timewalking etc.
    Weekly pvp brawls.
    Solo events like Mage Tower Challenge, Chromie Scenario, Withered Army Training scenario (with farmable rewards)
    Legion invasions including the scenario and the associated transmog weapons to farm
    Mythic+ dungeons drastically increasing relevance of dungeons content which in the past was outgeared and redundant very fast
    New dungeons added post-launch: Cathedral and Karazhan remake
    Micro Holidays
    Sentinax Farm, Nether Portals farm, Wyrmtongue chest farm, Nethershard gamble
    tons of pet battle content (new pets, achievements, 2 pet battle dungeons so far)
    World Bosses, including new ones added in 7.2
    pvp with new extras like prestige level rewards increasing incentives for casual pvp farm (before you'd farm only for rating or for full set of pvp gear then done, you could also pvp for fun but you still can)
    rare mounts to farm
    Class hall campaigns for 12 classes
    Order Hall follower "mini-game" with the mission table
    Updates to some old recurring events, like the new Blight Boar coming to DMF
    Profession questlines including archeology
    Addition of wardrobe finally allowing transmog farmers to not be limited by bank space
    Curious coin farming
    Artifact progression and bonus skins to obtain
    Legendary farming
    And probably some other stuff I don't remember now.

Btw, I'm not gonna rate any of the above content whether I like it or not, whether I participate in it or not, or whether I think it should be implemented in a different manner, just pointing content that "isn't raids or world quests". Several of the above types of content existed in previous expansions, but never so big of a variety of different content. Many expansions had "dailies", "dungeons", "pvp" and "stuff to farm" but the amount and variety differed.

I also included only content you're intended to do by the devs by putting rewards for them, and / or ui elements encouraging people to check them out.

And yeah I know 99% of forums users are like "content I don't like = not a content". Sigh.

The heck you were doing in previous expansions anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Agreed, Legion has more non-raid content than any expansion before.
    ... lol wat

What exactly do you consider "content"? The only real form of substantial endgame non-raid content is mythic+ dungeons, and calling that "content" is very generous considering you're literally running the same dungeons over and over with tweaked damage numbers and hoping you get a piece of loot that is the same as what you already have but 5 ilvls higher. WQs are not real content. Broken shore is not real content - it's literally a bland, reused zone with more generic WQs that you've been doing since Legion launch and an "epic questline" that is a complete joke. Mini-holidays are not real content.

Some of the replies in this thread make me feel sad about the direction WoW is/has been going in. Blizzard needs to stop focusing all their resources into raid content and actually make a fun MMORPG.

edit: Lol, saw your new post. Jesus... this playerbase....

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Blizzard needs to stop focusing all their resources into raid content and actually make a fun MMORPG.
    Its actually the opposite situation. Legion raids are mediocre. They are more focusing on "forcing" people do pointless stuff everyday to keep them subbing forever.

Quote Originally Posted by flepser View Post
    I've watched the cinematic. Now I'm out of content already!

I got the Riddlers Worm Mount now im outta content again....

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okatan View Post
    No the real end boss of a content is last boss of the raid in Mythic diffuculty. Normal and Heroics are just for people to see the content. And seeing content != doing content.
    That is a horrible way of looking at it. Such a small percentage of the playerbase is willing to subject themselves to Mythic raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Grobovshik View Post
    Its actually the opposite situation. Legion raids are mediocre. They are more focusing on "forcing" people do pointless stuff everyday to keep them subbing forever.
    MMORPG != raids as the end all, be all form of content

Raids should be a small, optional part of the endgame. There should be more resources spent on making substantial, challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun non-raid content.

Some of the replies in this thread make me feel sad about the direction WoW is/has been going in. Blizzard needs to stop focusing all their resources into raid content and actually make a fun MMORPG.

edit: Lol, saw your new post. Jesus... this playerbase....
    Again, the fuck you were playing for the last 12 years, because for sure it wasn't wow with your outlandish demands.

Wow always had raids, pvp, dungeons that obsoleted fast, dailies, some obscure low drop% stuff to farm, gold to farm, end of story. If for you m+ dungeons aren't content, dailies aren't content, raids you don't do, pvp probably not either, what are you even doing in this game?

Oh ye, you can RP in goldshire, well you always could and still can.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    That was back in the day. Nowadays Blizz wants everyone to experience raiding at whatever level they're up to playing, so you can kill something that looks like the last boss without much work involved.

On the one hand, I miss the days when just standing at the Frozen Throne felt special, like I had arrived.
    On the other hand, who am I to deny players who felt real raiding was beyond their abilities?
    I mean, it's not like 10N back in Wrath was much harder today's Normal. And that allowed you to see the entire raid.

There should be more resources spent on making substantial, challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun non-raid content.
    ^Expectations.

Reality - grindy shit. WoW, when friend based 10 man guild could clear highest difficulty (in MoP for example) was best wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Okatan View Post
    No the real end boss of a content is last boss of the raid in Mythic diffuculty. Normal and Heroics are just for people to see the content. And seeing content != doing content.
    No, it doesn't matter what difficulty you do. If you clear the end boss you've cleared the raid. Adding different difficulties of raid bosses is not more content--that misconception is why we've been plagued by 1+ year content droughts in the last two expansions.

It's like saying road tripping to Florida for spring break isn't really complete until you take the highway through Georgia instead of Alabama.
    Last edited by Oftenwrongsoong; 2017-06-22 at 03:15 PM.

MMORPG != raids as the end all, be all form of content

Raids should be a small, optional part of the endgame. There should be more resources spent on making substantial, challenging, rewarding, and most importantly, fun non-raid content.
    Raids are the game. If you can't handle that, leave and go play pokemon go or whatever other facebook game catches your attention

I saw some guy on my server asking the same thing after he paid (i will not go into amount) RL cash complaining that now all he has left is to farm HC and wait until mythic carries come.

Some people...

OP is obviously trolling you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    i think he mean that there is atm only ToS nothing others to do besides m+ i hope 7.3.0 comes fast we need some new outdoor content
    i wouldn't expect 7.3 before November
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    7.3 can be expected fairly soon (end of august/early september) , but argus will be in 5+ months.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    7.3 PTR can be expected very soon. But as for release...

November is too early - end of -January at earliest, but I'd say Q1-2018.
    We're almost in July now, the normal 6 month dev cycle will put us around Xmas - and that's when they have their traditional xmas vacation. They won't release anything before January.

They also have Blizzcon - so preparing for that will suck out some resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearing normal is nothing to be proud of, honestly heroic isn't that hard either. Just because you don't want to do mythic, doesn't mean there isn't content. Mythic will satisfy a lot of people for a while starting next week.